Not so smelly

Back to School

A few days later ~

It was 3pm, and you had gym class. It was really sunny outside so the teacher decided it would be fun to have a soccer game. You didn't like sports but you had to, so you made a plan in your head. You started warming up with your other classmates, you ran a bit and and fell on purpose. Jungkook not far from you, hastened to you.

"Omg, Seolhan, are you hurt? Is your ankle okay?" He looked worried. You held his chin and winked at him.

"Don't worry, I'm fine. I just don't want to play soccer, I at it." He gave you a judging eye.

"You shouldn't be doing that."

He helped you to get up, lifted you up, held you in his arms and bring you to the teacher.

"Coach, Seolhan just fell while running. I think she hurt her ankle."

"Okay, rest here." Jungkook put you down and you went to sit on the bleachers. You gave Jungkook a 'hwating' look and he went on the field to start the game with the others.

As the game started, you watched Jungkook with attention and started analyzing him. He really looks manly there, you started thinking.

"Hey Seolhan!" A familiar voice made you come back to you sense.

"Hmm? Oh, Namjoon, aren't you playing?"

"I could say the same about you!" You both laughed. You didn't know what else to say so you fixed your eyes on Jungkook again. Namjoon knew who you were looking at so he added.

"You know... Jungkook really cares about you. I think he likes you..."

"Ooh really? Well I like him too." You gave him a bright smile. But he knew that you didn't liked Jungkook like he liked you.

He leaved you and went back to play. At the same time Jungkook ran happily to you to take a break.

"You're good at it Kookie!" You ruffled his hair, he put his hair back.

"I want a kiss from Noona because she messed up my hair!" He pouted cutely.

He approached you to kiss your cheek but you stepped back and pinched your nose.

"Don't come closer, you're smelly and all sweaty!" You got up but Jungkook followed you.

"Noona~!" He tried to grab you but failed multiple times.

You ran and arrived behind the bleachers, you turned to tell Jungkook to stop because you were tired of running, but when you stepped back you felt something underneath your feet, some stupid hoops that someone left there. Jungkook grabbed your arms before you could fell and hugged you tightly.

You stayed like that for a moment, you rubbing gently his back and him caressing your head.

"See, I don't smell that bad." He smiled and let go of you. You pushed him back and pouted a bit.

You walked out of behind the bleachers and saw Baekho waiting. He seemed angry to see you with Jungkook, but were happy to see him so you ran to him and kissed him.

"Oppa, do you want to come at my house after school?"

"I have to go see my grandma tonight." He was looking at Jungkook, which surprised you so you turned to look at Jungkook but he had death eyes.

Baekho was provoking Jungkook, he hugged you tightly and kissed you passionately. At the same time Jungkook decided to walk off, he didn't want to see that scene.

Baekho seperated from you and told you goodbye.

 

Class was now finished so you could go home. Hyuna and Hyeri came besides you.

"Seolhan-ah! We're gonna go clubbing tonight, you wanna come?" Hyuna put her hand on you shoulder.

"Sure! I have nothing to do tonight anyways."

You invited them at you house to prepare. It took you 1 hour and you were ready, you  were wearing a tight black dress and had lifed up your hair in a cute bun.

You arrived at the club with your two bestfriends, you ordered cocktails, and went on the dancefloor. You started dancing like crazy, probably the effects of alcohol...

At a moment you looked at a couple kissing really languidly on a couch. You looked at them for a moment and you distinguished a familiar haircut. When the couple seperated, what you had never imagined was happening before you.

Baekho with another girl! You were F-R-O-Z-E-N.