Trouble Maker

Back to School

You arrived in your class before the lesson started, you sat at your usual sit besides Jungkook who was already sit. He was listening to music and had his eyes closed, so it surprised you when he asked  :

"Did you have fun?"

"Hmm? Yes, why do you ask?"

"Because I saw him yelling at you." He opened his eyes and turned his head to stare at you.

"He yelled because I didn't want to skip school to be with him..." You answered while looking down.

"Does he even like you? To treat you like that he must be pretty childi-"

"DOES HE LIKE ME?!" You cut him off.

"Why wouldn't he like me? Huh?! Who gives you the right to say-" before you could finish your sentence he stood up and get out of the classroom.

"YAAH! Come back you brat!" You yelled with tears forming into your eyes.

 

/Jungkook's P.O.V/

You couldn't stay one more second besides Seolhan who was blind before that guy 'Baekho' Stupid name for a stupid guy you thought.

You have seen how he treated her, he was grabbing her, taking her here and there. You also heard stuff about him, like he was the kind of guy who changes girlfriend often, but to Seolhan he was her crush and perfect guy, BULL!

You went out of the classroom, in the hallways, you were alone since the bells had rang for a bit now.

"Come here, don't be shy!" You heard a familiar voice saying this. You looked over the wall in a little corner and you saw Baekho with another girl kissing and touching themselves. You couldn't believe your eyes, how he do something like that?!

You decided to have guts and approached them.

"You get out of here! Now!" You pointed at the girl. She looked at you from head to toe and said "Okay..." with gum in .

"What do you want kid?" Baekho asked and sighed.

You took him by his collar and pushed him violently against the wall and raised him with all your strength.

"What the man?" Baekho asked peacefully. You took him away and pushed him again.

"Are you ing kidding me? What do you think you're doing?!"

"Oh I see.. about Seolhan? You're not gonna tell her right? I know really well the school principal..." the boy was still calm which made you burn inside.

You punched the wall besides his head and pushed him to the ground.

"Don't worry I'll take care of her." You heard him behind you giggling.

You couldn't tell her or you'll be kicked out of the school, you didn't know what to do and decided to go back to class.

/End of Jungkook's P.O.V/

/Back to Seolhan's P.O.V/

You were looking through the window and was wondering where Jungkook went, when you heard the door of the classroom open. You turned your head and saw Jungkook and his right hand covered in bruises and a bit of blood.

The teacher immediately asked YOU to bring him to the nurse, so that's what you did.