New pillow

Back to School

You quickly changed into a more comfortable outfit, short and tank top, closed and locked your door in case someone uninvited would want to enter.

When you went out the members admired your outfit revealing your legs and arms. You switched off the light and went to sit on the couch. Quickly Jungkook arrived and sat at your left, Hoseok and Jimin at your right, the 4 others sat on the ground wrapped with blankets two by two.

You liked horror movies but were afraid of them, but knew that if you were scared the boys would protect you. Without noticing you went closer and took Jungkook's arm as the movie was getting more scary.

After some time, you were still into the movie but a bright light coming from outside caught your attention through the window. Your eyes went wider as you heard the huge sound of thunder. You screamed and jumped from the couch, the members didn't notice you, they thought it was because of the movie but you were terrified by the thunder more than the movie but you couldn't say anything, paralyzed by it. You wrapped your arms around your knees and closed your eyes.

Still not openning your eyes you felt Jungkook unwrapping your arms and leaned you against his chest. You felt him patting your head, and caressing your cheek and your bare arm with his other hand. He hugged you closser.

"Sssh, It's okay, don't worry, it's just thunder. It can't hurt you." Ay his words you felt more relaxed and quickly fell asleep in his arms.

At that moment all the head turned to you two. The boys smirking at Jungkook.

"Well Kookie, you look pretty cosy there." Jimin elbowed Hoseok who looked satisfied too.

"Hush! She's sleeping!" Jungkook said still caressing your cheek.

"We get it." Taehyung whispered and winked at the members laughing quietly.

 

-----

You woke up feeling the sun on your face. This is unusual ... you thought as you quietly woke up. You squeezed harder what you thought was your pillow.

"Hmm!" You heard a voice above you. You lifted you head and saw Jungkook's face. You realized that you squeezed his waist and not your pillow, which made him wake up in pain. You remembered that you fell asleep in his arms last night and suddenly felt embarrassed.

"Oh? Sorry! Did I hurt you?" You quickly unwrapped your arms from him and asked worriedly.

"It's okay." He had his usual smile when he was around you.

He rubbed his eyes and stretched.

"Those lazy hyungs are still sleeping." He noticed amusedly.

You looked around and saw all the members on the ground sleeping on one another. You laughed loudly at the scene but Jungkook covered your mouth.

"Sssh, we're gonna wake them up at our style." He winked at you and you nodded, his hand still on your mouth.

You went to the kitchen.

"Do you have chantilly or cream?" He asked.

"I know what you have in mind." You looked at each other with an evil gaze.

You approached Hoseok quietly, fulled his hand with cream and started to tickle his face. He did what you both expected, he approached his hand towards his face to scratch where you tickled him and covered himself his face of cream, which made him wake up without understanding the situation.

You and Jungkook were dead laughing besides Hoseok, but you had to be quiet to not wake the others.

"Well done." Hoseok finally understanding what was going on but still a bit asleep. He went to the bathroom to take off all the cream.

"Take a pillow." Jungkook looked excited.

"Let's punch them with pillows." Another evil gaze between you.

You playfully punched them with the pillow and they woke up one by one. You were both laughing really loudly.

Looking at you the members said at the same time, "You two are a good match."