Bodyguards

Back to School

Today you decided to take the bus to go to school since it was raining.

From Jungkook:

My friends are gonna join our class today?

Do you want to walk with us to school?

To Jungkook:

Are you crazy? It's raining, I'm taking the bus.

From Jungkook:

Okay but don't talk to anyone! It could be dangerous!

You shut your phone surprised by Jungkook's word, but decided to hurry to not miss the bus.

You tried to enter the bus with difficulties since it was crowded. You tried to breath but it was hard, everybody was tight to each other. When the bus stopped in front of your school, you hurried to get off and breathe. But it wasn't finished.

When you walked to enter the school, six boys surrounded you like bodyguards. Two in front of you, two in your back, and one on each side. You could not see their face because they had black masks on their faces.

"Who are you-"

You felt a hand coming from behind you and shut your mouth.

"It's not time to talk. Now just move!" You felt them pushing you, and lead you in front of your class. You stopped before entering and looked at the boy at your right. You looked closer to him and noticed his sharp eyes who reminded you of Jimin. Then you looked at your left and noticed the bright orange hair of the boy who reminded you of Taehyung. The boys noticed your look and started panicking.

"Hey! You guys are Jungkook-"

Before you could finish you sentence the boys pushed you inside the classroom. At the same time the bell rang. You went to sit next to Jungkook who was already there.

"Hey, I met some weird guys just now." You whispered to him.

"Hmm, really?" You could see a grin on his face.

"Attention students!" The teacher spoke up.

"Today we have six new students who are gonna join us. They come back from the u.s.a. Be nice with them."

At that moment Jungkook elbowed you and you knew who the teacher was talking about. When the boys entered you saw all the girl's eyes wide open and mouth hanging open. The boys introduced themselves to the class.

"Hyung!" Jungkook yelled.

"Kookie! Seolhan!" Jimin yelled in your direction and the boys waved at you. You turned your head embarrassed and started blushing, Please stop this, you're embarrassing me!

When you looked up again you saw the girls looking at you with killing eyes. Hyuna and Hyeri turned to you at the same time.

"Do you know them?"

"Yes, kind of..." You looked embarrassed and blushed.

Then went to sit at the back where there was empty sits, still looking and smiling at you and Jungkook. You tried to ignore them for the rest of the morning and you were relieved when you heard the bell ringing.

You hurried outside of the classroom with Hyuna and Hyeri when you felt your body being taken away. You looked up and saw Baekho who grabbed your wrist and ran outside with you. You sat on a bench with him and you saw that he was offering you a box full of fruits.

"Here's your lunch. You only need that to stay slim." He smiled at you, you smiled back but felt that you would be still hungry after that 'lunch' he offered you.

He took a fork and started to feed you. You enjoyed the moment, as you were looking at him you contemplate his face and approached him to kiss him. You stayed like that for a moment but you heard his phone ringing. He looked at the text he received.

"Sorry honey, I have to go." He kissed you on the cheek and left.

You sighed and stayed on the bench alone with your box still full of fruits.