New friends?

Back to School

You walked to his apartment quietly. When you were in the stairs you heard loud noises coming from from his apartment.

"Do you have visitors?" I asked surprised by the noises.

"No..." He looked as much surprised as you were.

He quickly oppened the door. You entered with him, when a bunch of boys jumped on him to hug him. The way they jumped on him was so overwhelming that they pushed you against the door which made you fall.

They were all screaming stuff like "Our golden maknae!" "Kookie it's been a while!" "I missed you, let me kiss you!" butyou weren't sure what was going on since you were knocked down. Then you felt hands helding your head.

"Omg, are you okay? We're so sorry!"

You lifted your head to see 6 handsome boys looking at you with wide eyes. You blushed of all this attention you were getting and got up.

"I'm okay, thank you."

"Well Jungkook, you didn't tell us that you had a girlfriend." The little one teased Jungkook.

"She's not-"

The boys were looking at you really closely from head to toe.

"Yah! Don't look at her like that!" Jungkook yelled as he grabbed you wrist to pull you against him.

The boys were looking at the both of you with a grin on their faces. When you pulled back from Jungkook the tallest one said.

"We should introduce ourself to you maybe..." The others agreed.

"I'm Namjoon." "I'm Yoongi" "Jimin, nice to meet you." "Taehyung, I come from mars." "Hoseok, dancing machine." "Jin, the mom."

You were amazed but you introduced yourself too, "I'm Seolhan, Jungkook's friend." You bowed to them.

"They came back from U.S.A, and they're gonna be in our class from now on." Jungkook explained, you nodded.

You sat in circle in the living room when Jimin sat besides you he asked, "So what did you have in  mind you two? Alone in this empty apartment?" With a grin on his face he moved closer to you. Jungkook saw his behavior and pushed him to sat besides you.

"We have to do a projet together!" He answered angrily.

"Why are you even here?!" Jungkook whined.

"Did you forget? It's the only place we can live in, you even said yourself that we'll live with you here in korea." Namjoon clarified.

Still whining Jungkook said, "But why today?"

"We get it, you wanted to be alone with your girl." Hoseok elbowed him.

Jungkook was a bit angry but you smiled at him which lifted up his mood.

"Should we eat?" Jin asked the group.

Everyone nodded, you ordered pizza and eat in circle.

"Noona, we should rehearse now. Let's go into my room."

As he held your hand to his room you heard some whisper "Look at those kid, I wonder what they're gonna do." You giggled a bit and followed Jungkook.

He shut his door and said, "I'm sorry my hyungs are stupid."

"They are pretty funny, I'd like to know them more." At your words his hands transformed into fists.

As you saw that he was kinf of angry you took your phone played 'See through' and put your headphones in his ears. As he heard the song he grabbed your waist and started to make you dance. You both sang and danced united, like you were made to perform together.

As the song ended you heard voices behind the closed door. You oppened it and saw the 6 boys cheering for you both.

You thanked them and they hugged you thighly as a way to say that you were great. Jungkook joined the hug but you could feel his hands wrapping your waist, and suddenly he lifted you up the ground and turned you in the air.

"A real little couple." Yoongi yelled.

"Jungkook put me down, I'm dizzy." You told Jungkook as you blushed at Yoongi's word. He put you down and you were both blushing.

You heard your phone ringing so you picked up.

"Hello?"

"Seolhan, where are you?! Why aren't you home?" it was Baekho.

"I'm at Jungkook's house."

"Why are you at his place? Don't move I'm gonna pick you up." He hung up at those words and seemed angry.

 

After a while, you were on the couch with the boys talking and laughing you heard the doorbell. Jungkook went to open. When Baekho saw him he pushed him violently and entered. He grabbed you and took you outside, you barely had the time to tell good bye and you looked at Jungkook with sorry eyes. He understood you, he shighed and shut the door.

"Who's that ?!" The boys asked surprised by the scene that just happened.

Jungkook explained everything to them. When he was finished Jimin held his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Don't worry, we'll protect her too now that we're here."