Get out

Back to School

It was saturday, you woke up as you heard your phone ringing.

From Yongguk:

Hey, if you're free, do you want to go dance with me?

You were surprised on how he got your number but you didn't worried about it too much. At the same time you received another message.

From Jungkook:

Good morning Noona ~ If you're free, do you want to come at my place to hang out with me and the boys? They miss you T.T

You answered to Yongguk.

To Yongguk:

Okay, why not.

Then to Jungkook.

To Jungkook:

I'm gonna practice with a friend first and then I'll come :D

Yongguk immediately answered.

From Yongguk:

I'll come pick you up in an hour ;)

Then again you wondered how he knew where you lived since yesterday he only walked with you halfway to your house...

He came on time and you walked till you reached a little practice room near your house open to anyone on weekends, you liked to go there.

"So you wanted to dance?" You asked Yongguk.

"I've heard you're one of the best dancer of the school. So I wanted to see if it was true."  He approched you and put his hands around your waist.

You danced for about an hour, with his hands moving all over your body. When you danced with him you felt different than when you danced with Jungkook. You didn't like Yongguk's cold and wandering hands, you started to feel uncomforatble and you went to sit.

- At the same moment -

When Jungkook received your message saying you wanted to practice with a 'friend'  he felt sad you wanted to spend time with someone else than you, but he calmed down when he saw that you would come after.

"Is she gonna come?" Jimin asked excited.

"Yes!" Jungkook answered him really happy, and they started dancing happily.

"But I'm gonna pick her up at her practice though." Jungkook pouted and the members knew he was a bit jealous.

In the room you received Jungkook's message.

From Jungkook:

Where is your practice room, I'll come pick you up :D

You quickly answered him before Yongguk could see who you were texting with. Yongguk approched you slowly.

"You're really beautilful." He started caressing your cheek gently.

At the same time Jungkook rushed to the address of the practice room you sent him. He entered without making any noise and saw that no one was dancing, when he turned his head he saw Yongguk's hand on your face,and he froze. He hide to see what would happen next.

You were shocked, you didn't know what to do, you were frozen and Yongguk went closer and closer to you, who couldn't move. He gently kissed you, but you didn't like it, you didn't like the feeling of his lips on yours, it felt wrong to you. You didn't feel anuthing towards Yongguk so you just couldn't continue this.

Outside Jungkook seen Yongguk and you kissing, he escaped immediately, he was shocked and disgusted. He went back to his house troubled and sad.

You, inside, pushed Yongguk back.

"I'm sorry but I don't like you..." You said embarrassed, and got up. Yongguk followed you and pushed you against the wall.

"It doesn't matter." He tried to kiss you again, but this time violently. You gathered all your strength and kicked him between his legs. He fell down and you ran outside.

You wanted to go see Jungkook as quick as possible, you needed him to protect you and reassure you.

You arrived in front of his appartement, you rang at the door. Hoseok openned the door and saw you out of breath.

"Seolhan, are you okay?? Did you run?" He asked worried.

When Jungkook heard your name he showed up, when you saw him you entered, you wanted to hug him and tell him what had happen but he cut you off.

"What do you want?" He asked coldly.

"Kookie...?" He were surprised, you thought he would be excited to see you.

"Don't call me like that! Get out of here!" He yelled, and all the members were now in te living room, looking at the both of you shocked.

"Bu - But what did I do wrong?" You asked scared.

"What did you do?! I thought you needed time to think about us and I see you kissing that dude?!" He was out of his mind.

"No, Kookie let me explain ..." Tears formed into your eyes, you knew it wasn't your fault and that it was Yongguk that jumped on you.

"I told you not to call me like that! I don't care anymore!" He kept yelling and tears fell down your cheeks.

"It's not my fau-" You were crying like a baby but he cut you off.

"You just played with me." He looked sad and calm this time. He turned his back to go to his room but you followed him and took your grip on his shirt.

"I never lied to you! I like you Jungkook!" You were still crying and fell down of your knees. He turned to take off your hands of his shirt and locked himself into his room.

You covered your face with your hands and cried even more. The members were shocked by the scene that just happen, went by your sides and tried to confort you.

You tried to explain to them what really happened, they nodded at you story.

"Don't worry, we'll help you. Jungkook will realize that it wasn't your fault." Yoongi spoke up.