Plan?

Back to School

You two walked happily to your house holding hands. You arrived, Jungkook went to the kitchen grabbed some snacks, sat on the couch and the TV. You left him enjoying his cartoons and went to take a quick shower.

"Kookie, I'm gonna take a shower." He only responded with a nod and hushed you.

When you came back he was still watching TV and laughed loudly at it. You approached the couch and make big signs with your hands to get his attention.

"Kookie-ah! Listen to me!" You spoke louder, and indeed you caught his attention. He looked up at you, grabbed your wrist and pulled you to make you sit on his lap. He put his right hand over your mouth and the other one around your waist to keep you from moving and talking.

"Noona, it's so funny, don't speak!" You struggled to get out of his grip but he held you tighter. You couldn't move so you decided to stay in his arms until the show he was watching ended.

You had put your hair in a high bun. You jumped a bit when you felt Jungkook's breath on your bare neck, but you liked it so you didn't try to step back. He kissed your neck a few times and took off his hand from your mouth.

"You finally set me free!" You said sarcastically and was about to get up when he catch you one more time making you fall again on his lap.

"Not so fast." He whispered in your ear when you fell back in his arms. He held your chin from behind and kissed you from down your neck til your chin.

"Kookie! It's not the right time!" You said struggling, trying to get out of his grip and finally succeded. He let you go and pouted. You sat next to him on the couch to finally be able to face him.

"Now you have to tell me what happened or you're not sleeping here." You said trying to make an eye contact but he was avoiding it.

"Look at me!" You added while you held his chin and looked at the cut on his cheek.

"He's a jerk." Jungkook answered you placing his hand on yours with a serious look on his face.

"Why?" You tried to search for answers.

"I don't know why, but he's trying to hurt me." You looked lost at him.

"He said that he comforted you when I was angry at you." He tried to avoid you saying that.

"And that you liked touching him." He said that almost disgusted by those words. You moved backwards, you couldn't believe Jimin said such things about you.

"Did you believe him?" You asked afraid of his answer, afraid of losing him again.

"No." He paused. "That's why we fought. But I know he was only trying to hurt me, I don't know why though."

You were angry at Jimin and you couldn't stay there.

"I need to go see him!" You said and quickly walked to Jungkook's house where all the boys were, including Jimin. Jungkook did not immediatly understood but tried to run after you anyway.

You only took a random jacket and went out, you walked quickly and determined. You could here behind you Jungkook complaining and didn't know what you were about to do.

You've arrived at the apartment and knocked loudly at the door.

"Seolhan? What are you doing here?" Yoongi openned the door and looked surprised to see you.

"I'm looking for Jimin." You asked with a half smile.

"We're all in the living-" He couldn't finish his sentence when you entered. You saw all the boys watching TV and headed to Jimin.

"Get up." You ordered him.

"What's up?" He asked a bit confused as he got up.

"You deserve it." You looked at him and slapped him.

"What the hell?!" He yelled as he held his cheek, and the others were confused too.

"I know why you two fought!" You yelled back.

"You told Jungkook I liked touching you or whatever crap you said about me!" You yelled even more.

"It's not like you hated it." Jimin wasn't hurt by your words but pouted a bit.

"Do you wanna die?!" You were about to slap him again when Jungkook appeared and stopped you.

"He isn't worth it." You turned your face and saw Jungkook's cold eyes looking at Jimin.

"Let's go." He said as he held your hand walking out.

"I'm not finished!" You tried to make him let go off of you but he was holding your hand tighter and tighter. As you both walked out, Jimin smiled a bit at the members.

"See? They're closer than ever!" He said jokingly.

"Your plan was good indeed." The others nodded in satisfaction.

"I just have to find my friend back." Jimin laughed out loud.

 

----

"Why did we have to leave that soon?" You whined as you both were going back to your house.

"I told you, he's not worth it."

"It could have been interesting though." You said in a disappointed tone.