Annoying kid

Back to School

Jungkook left your house. You were standing frozen, like you counldn't realize what happened. Did he just confess? You thought confused. You were shocked by his actions and didn't know how to talk to him anymore.

You came back to your senses and went to sit at your table to eat what Jungkook had prepared for you. You thought about him while eating, but suddenly got up when you realized you would be late. You went to shower quickly and since it was too late to walk you went to the bus stop.

When you arrived at the bus stop a boy wearing the same school uniform talked to you.

"Hey Seolhan!" The boy waved at you but you didn't look at him.

"Hmm?" You slowly turned your head to him.

"Yongguk, remember?" He smiled, but you shighed and ignored him. The bus arrived and you entered. You went to sit at the back, and unfortunately there was an empty sit besides you, so that 'Yongguk' went to sit next to you.

"I'm a new student. Which grade are you?" You knew he would talk for the whole time so you put your headphones on and rest your head on the window.

He kept talking to you but you didn't pay any attention to him, he was just an annoying kid.

"You won't ever shut up?!" You suddenly spoke up.

"Finally I can hear your sweet voice." He said happily which disturbed you.

You finally arrived school, you walked quickly to avoid him, but he kept following you like a puppy. You were sick of him so you turned to tell him to stop, but he was following you so closely that you bumped into his chest. You almost fell but he grabbed your hands on time. You immediately took your hands off of his and you continued walking.

You arrived in front of your classroom and sighed loudly.

"What the do you want from me?!"

"Well... *cough*" He looked a bit embarrassed at you.

"Well I'm actually in your class. I told you I was a new student... Yesterday was my first day, but since you went back to your house, I couldn't see- you-" He was talking to much so you entered the classroom before he could finish his sentence.

"Hey I was talking!" He yelled, grabbed your hand and followed you inside. At that moment Jungkook, who was already sit, turned his head and saw the both of you. As he saw that he got up, put Yongguk's hand away from yours and made you sit at your usual sit, besides him.

"Do you know him?" Jungkook asked.

"No, he's been following me since this morning." You answered shyly, you didn't know how to talk to him. You felt a bit awkward about what happened with him earlier. Jungkook glared at Yongguk who sit right behind you.

"Jungkook ... Hmm... Can I talk to you for a second?" You looked up at him and saw his big smile. You held his hand and dragged him in the hallways aside from everyone.

"Have you thought about what I told you?" He asked slowly.

"Actually yes ... I - I" You were nervous.

"Jungkook, I like you..." He was really happy to hear that and was about to kiss you but you cut him off.

"But there's a lot going on in my life right now, with Baekho..." You looked down embarrassed.

"I didn't recover yet ... You understand? And I need to think ..." This time you looked up at him, worried of his reaction.

He smiled a bit but you could see disappointment on his face.

"I understand, don't worry. I'll be waiting for you." He kissed your forehead.

At the same moment Yongguk was not far away from you and heard everything. A grin placed on his face.

You went back to your classroom because the teacher had arrived. You finished school smoothly and decided to take the bus back home. And again Yongguk was there. Jungkook from far away saw that he approched you and looked confused but he had to go to an important appointment so he couldn't take the bus with you. He just smiled and waved at you, you waved back.

You entered the bus and Yongguk came besides you again.

"I know what happened to you with Baekho... and I'm sorry for you." He seemed sincere.

"How do you know?!" You turned surprised.

"Well everybody is talking about it..." You looked down. He approached you and put his hand on your shoulder.

You looked miserable, you just wanted to hide in a hole and never come back. As Yongguk saw that, he leaned your head on his shoulder. You were so vulnerable that you didn't try to push him back.

You arrived at your bus stop and Yongguk got of the bus with you. You were about to go the other way Yongguk grabbed your hand.

"Hey do you want to go take a coffee or something?" You didn't have anything to do, and you didn't want to be alone thinking again about Jungkook so you decided to accept.

"Hmm, okay?" You entered the little coffee shop. He held your hand and dragged you to a table. He sat besides you.

"I only bought a soda. I don't have a lot of money." He said embarrassed.

"It's fine." You felt uncomfortable as he leaned the soda towards you, with two straws in it.

You discussed for a while and Yongguk turned out to be kind of nice. He walked halfway to your house with you, and seperated at the intersection.