Nervous B

Back to School

It was time to go home, you wanted to walk with Jungkook but he told you he had something to do so he declined your offer. You went home alone.

At the same time the boys had a plan for Baekho. They went in a street near the school, because they knew he was always taking this street to go to the car that was waiting for him farther. They hid in a little in an impasse and waited for him to come. 5 Minutes passed and Yoongi saw him, as he was coming near them Taehyung put his foot out to 'hook leg' him. Baekho fell at Taehyung's attack, he lifted his head to see his offenders but Namjoon quickly took his by his collar and pushed him against the wall. All the members were surrounding him, and he started to breathe heavily. Namjoon came closer to him to make sure Baekho was watching his in the eyes. Baekho didn't want to look down, he didn't want to give Namjoon a reason to punch him, so he maintained the eye contact.

"We know what you have done." Namjoon broke the silence and spoke up with his calm voice.

"We would like you to take care of Seolhan instead of hurting her. It would be a shame to damage a face like yours." Namjoon tighten his grip on Baekho's jaw.

Baekho smacked his hand away, pushed him away and tried to walked through the members, who were all really calm compared to Baekho who was in a hurry. When he thought he was able to escape Jungkook came out of the big street and put his full hand on Baekho's face to stop him.

"Did you understand well? I won't hesitate if you make her cry." Jungkook had a blank and scary gaze that made Baekho froze.

A smile escaped from his mouth and said, "Don't worry about her..." Baekho had returned arrogant. He put his hand on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook immediately back off, disgusted by the feeling of this bastard 's touch.

As he was walking out Baekho turned.

"Don't you think it's coward of you to come face me seven against one?" He laughed out loud which made the members nervous. His look suddenly became dark.

"Don't ever do that again, cause I have 'weapons' too. And I'm not afraid, I'll do whatever I want with Seolhan." He walked off leaving the boys more angry than ever.

"I'm gonna kill him right away!" Jungkook shouted trying to run after Baekho but the members stopped him.

The boys were still talking about what happened when Jungkook heard his phone ringing.

"Yaah Kookie-ah! ~ I'm feeling lonely. Do you want to come over? There's a great scary movie on tv tonight!" He looked surprised as he heard you sweet voice calling him.

"Noona!" When the others heard it was you on the phone, they all smiled again.

"Of course I want to come over!" Jungkook stick out his tongue to the members.

"What?! We want to come too!" "I want to see Seolhan!" "Yaah Kookie you can share!"

You heard all the whining of the members through the phone and started laughing.

"They can come if they want." You said still laughing.

"She said you can come too.." Jungkook sighed but the others were now really happy to see you and forgot about what happened with Baekho.

You heard knocking and loud voices out your door. They're here, you thought happily.

You openned the door and saw them all smiling at you. They all kissed your cheek one by one as they walked in. They were like family now, a loud family though.

You went to the kitchen to prepare pop corn, candies, pizza and other food for the movie when Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi went to help you. You thought the others were discovering your house. They did but what you didn't know was that their adventure was only in your bedroom, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook sneaked in it. Jungkook was a bit shy but he was excited on what he would discover. You heard little giggles coming from your room so you went in. As you walked in you saw the boys playing with your clothes and Jungkook almost openning your bras drawer.

"Yaaah! What are you doing in here?!" They all jumped and froze.

"It's gonna start, come now!" They hurried out while you were blushing.