First feelings

Back to School

You got out of the room with Jungkook. You didn't talk, you were still a bit angry on how he behaved earlier.

You walked until the nurse room and saw a paper on the door "The nurse is absent today", Seriously?! , you sighed.

"What do we do now?" Jungkook asked you on a neutral tone without looking into your eyes.

You sighed again.

"Come with me." You held his left hand and lead him before the "Ladies restroom?!" He yelled.

"Are you kidding me? I can't come in here! Or I'll be banned from the school and no girls would want to talk to me after." He whined and you laughed at him secretly.

"Come on in there's nobody right now, everybody is in class." He still complained but you dragged him in using force, even though it was hard.

You put his hand upon the washbasin and sprayed his hand with cold water which made him jump.

"Stay still or I'll hurt you." You told him still watching his hand. You took the blood off and made a quick bandage with paper and you were done. 

He was watching your face the whole time and suddenly held your chin with his left hand to face him. You pushed his hand away without looking at him.

"I'm finished, let's go back to class."

"Baekho is not a good guy, believe me." You continued walking. He stopped you and grabbed your wrist. You pushed him away and kept walking.

When you were a bit ahead you turned your back to face him and said angrily, "What do you have against him anyways?!"

He didn't answer and ran to hug you.

"I'm sorry, I'll never talk about him again." He hugged you tighly. You accepted him hug, smiled and wrapped your arms around him.

"Let's forget about it then." You separated from him with a smile on your face, and saw that he was smiling too.

I'll protect you from him no matter what, he thought while he held your hand to go back to class.

 

 

Now it was afternoon and you had 3 hours of math class, I'm gonna die,  you thought but Jungkook held your hand and dragged you to the next class which lifted up your mood.

For the rest of the day you and Jungkook kept drawing silly stuff on a piece of paper, because obviously math wasn't your or Jungkook's cup of tea.

20 minutes before the day ended you received a text, you tried to hide your phone on your lap and saw that it was Baekho.

From Baekho:

Wanna hang out after school?

I want to talk to you ~

You were a bit surprised by his request. But you answered him.

From Seolhan:

Okay, where should we meet?

From Baekho:

Don't worry I'll pick you up when you'll be done.

After that you tried to put your phone back in your bag and when you had finished you noticed that Jungkook had seen you were texting Baekho and looked upset. You tried to talk to him but the bell rang so you said good bye to your friends and to Jungkook who looked still upset because he knew who you were meeting.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine." You whispered to him while hugging him. After that he looked a bit better.

 

You hurried outside and you saw Baekho on his motorcycle waiting for you. You were amazed that he looked extremely manly and hot in his leather jacket.

"Oppa! ~" You yelled and ran to him to hug him.