First meeting

Back to School

On the first day of high school you woke up early, to have the perfect hairstyle and perfect makeup. After one hour to prepare yourself you heard your mom's voice. "Seolhan-ah! Come here! Hurry up, you're going to be late on your first day!". You laughed at her she's more stressed than I am you thought with a smile on your face.

Your mom dropped you in front of the big gate, where all the sudents entered, all happy to see their friends again. You took the time to admire the beautiul scene before you, it was like you could see the world in slow motion the students rushing inside, and all the leaves were floating in the air, when a voice broke that moment.

"Seolhannnnn!"

You knew that voice, it was Hyeri running to you and hugged you, followed by Hyuna who joined the hug. Your best friends and you formed THE .

You intered the big hall and walked with your friends besides, talked about was you did during summer, then you went to the lists to see if the three of you were reunited in the same class, and you jumped of happiness when you saw your three names on the same class, but you pouted a bit because you were a bit disappointed to not be with your crush, Baekho. I'll still see him for lunch, you thought.

"We should go to our class now or we're gonna be late", you proposed and the two others agreed with a nod.

When you entered the class you saw that nobody was sit, and heard girls complaining. You were about to sit with your friends when you felt someone tapping your head, you looked up to see Tey who greeted you with a smile. Tey was your personal vocal teacher after school but also was a very good friend. When you were about to shout his name and hug him he stopped you and covered your mouth.

 "Don't say anything or you're gonna be placed at the back!"

"What are you talking about?", you asked surprised by his act.

"The teacher is a new teacher, he decided to place everyone so don't be spotted the first day or he's gonna hate you and place you at the back ALONE all year long."

ALONE?! You sighed and shut up because the worst thing in the world to you was to be alone.

After a while the teacher pointed at students to be deskmates. He placed you besides the window and behind Hyuna and Hyeri who were placed side by side in front of you. You sat, and heard the chair beside you moving. You flipped your head to see you deskmate saying "Hi, I'm Jungkook! Let's be friends!", he leaned his hand in front of you to shake your hand. You were breath taken.

So handsome ~ , you thought with you mouth hanging open. He laughed at you because you were not moving, and grabbed your hand to shake it.

You shook your head and said "I'm sorry, I just had an empty moment in my head ..." He laughed even more.

"I'm Seolhan, by the way! Nice to be your deskmate." You smiled at him, and listened to the teacher to not blush.


After his presentation, the teacher ended up by saying "...project with your deskmate...", you didn't actually listen because it was time to go eat, and when you're hungry you can't hear clearly.

When the bell rang you went outside the class and ran to the cafeteria, dragging Hyuna and Hyeri by their wrist, and when you were checking if you didn't hurt them you could see Jungkook laughing and looking in your direction. Is he laughing at me? You thought, blushing a bit.

After a bit you reached the cafeteria, took everything you liked annd sat at a table with the girls, Jungkook asked to join after a while and you accepted. When you started to eat you saw Baekho entered so you stopped eating to watch him.

"Are you okay? Why are you looking at this guy?", Jungkook shouted at you for the whole cafeteria to hear. You jumped, covered his mouth and started to blush. When everybody's eyes were on you, Baekho turned to face you, and approached you. You were paralyzed and could not watch him in the eyes, he started to analyze you from head to toe, and when his face was really close to yours he said with a clear and deep voice "Come with me."

"Hmm ... ?" You didn't even had the time to answer that you felt your wrist and body being taken away. Baekho took you out of the cafetera while everybody in it watched every second of the scene.

He dragged you next to the lockers, where there was nobody, and nobody could see. He pushed you violently against the wall and held your shoulders so that you couldn't escape.

"What do you want from me?" He asked really close from your face, your lips almost kissing.