Is This The Right Thing?

Something More

Jinyoung:

The wedding is just two days away and honestly, I don’t know what to feel. We decided to have a small ceremony with our family.

            “And I already booked flight tickets for us…are Maldives sound good to you?” JB asked as we go through the last details for the wedding.

            “Yea…sure…” I smiled.

            “Babe…are you ok?”

            “I’m fine…just tired I guess…the work is piling up at the studio and I have to song to do the choreo…” I lied.

            “We can postpone the wedding if you want to…I have no problem with it…” he looked at me with concern eyes.

            “No…let’s get it done…it’s easier this way…I could ask for time off from Chansung hyung…”

            “Are you sure?”

            “Yeah…”

 

JB:

I looked at Jinyoung and he’s fallen asleep as we’re talking. I don’t want to think about it but Jinyoung’s attitude is getting me worried. He doesn’t talk much and it’s as if I was the only one that making the effort on this wedding stuff.

********************************

            “I’m coming…” Jinyoung said walking to the door. He was just finished cleaning the kitchen and about to start making dinner when someone rang the doorbell.

He opened the door and it was his mom.

            “Omma! What are you doing here?”

            “Good to see you too son…” she hugged Jinyoung.

            “I called her over…” JB said walking out from the back.

            “There’s my future son in law…”

Jinyoung’s mom walked passed his son and hugged JB.

            “Looking good Jaebum ah…” she patted his .

            “You too omonim…people could mistake you for Jinyoung’s sister…”

            “Aigoo…you and your sweet talks…so, who’s in dinner? I brought my famous dishes with me…”

The dinner went on great. JB and Jinyoung’s mom get along well and nothing pleased Jinyoung more than that.

            “So, have you guys decided where you gonna have the ceremony?” she asked.

            “Yeah…a small hall in Mokdong…it will be just family…fewer the better…” JB said holding Jinyoung’s hands. “Jinyoung wanted this to be as private as we can get…”

            “Okay…is your parents gonna be there?”

            “Yeah…they’re coming on the day from Chungcheon…”

            “I can’t wait to see your mom…I have so much stories to share with her…”

            “She said the same thing about you too…”

 

Jinyoung:

I watched as JB and my mom talked. He’s always been so nice to her…just like Mark hyung did…

Mark…he kept appearing in my head as the wedding date approaches. I don’t want to think about him but he kept haunting my dreams.

            “I’m going out to get us some ice cream…I’ll be right back…”

JB kissed my cheek and left.

            “Jinyoung ah…” my mom stared at me. “Is there something bothering you?”

            “No…”

            “Don’t lie to me…I know my own son…c’mon…spill it…” she patted the empty seat next to her. “On second thought…let’s go somewhere more refreshing…”

She pulled me to the balcony.

            “Now…tell me what’s bothering you…” she looked directly at me. I know I can’t avoid that intense gaze of hers. “You don’t look like someone that  gonna get married…”

            “Mark hyung is back…”I finally said it. I never told her anything ever since Mark hyung came back.

            “He did? When?”

            “Almost two months ago…he came to the studio to replace Yoogyeom’s place as the new dance instructor…”

            “Did he tell you why he left?”

I nodded.

            “I was happy omma…I was so happy that he came back…it made me forget that I’m already with JB…”

            “Oh honey…” she hugged me.

            “I realised that I still love him…I thought I was over him but I’m not…”

            “Then why did you agree to marry JB?”

            “It wasn’t fair to him…JB been so nice to me ever since Mark hyung left…he stayed with me during my worst time…I can’t leave him…”

            “Do you love JB?” she asked.

I couldn’t answer…tears just streaming my cheeks.

            “He’s like family to me…I’m afraid that he might get hurt if I left…I can’t do that to him…I could never forgive myself if something bad happen to JB…”

            “Jinyoung ah…what you felt for JB right now is not love…it’s called sympathy…there’s a difference…”

            “I could learn to love him more after we got married…I know I could…”

            “Aigoo…” she rubbed my back.

JB was a few feet away when he heard Jinyoung and his mother’s conversation. He just came back to get his wallet but he heard that instead. a part of him just died with Jinyoung’s confession.

*He still loves Mark…* his heart whispered.

            “So, are you gonna go forward with this wedding?” Jinyoung’s mom said.

JB hide behind the wall, opening his ears.

            “Yes…I know I could forget about Mark…it might take time but I can try…”

Jinyoung’s mom caught JB’s back as he walked towards the door.

****************************************

 

Double update since it's my birthday today...(June 10th)

This story is about to end in two chapters....huhu....

Stay tuned for the next uodate...

p/s: I hate to say this but there's 10 years age diferrence between me and my GOT7 bias JB....aigoo....feeling old right now....TT TT~~~