As Time Goes By

Something More

JB:

After spending two horrible nights at the hospital, the doctors finally let me out. I missed my bed and Jinyoung most of it. I woke up and felt empty space next to me.

I got up and head out. Delicious smell comes from the kitchen so I know Jinyoung was in there preparing breakfast. I walked in and saw Jinyoung over the stove stirring something inside a pot.

            “Hey…morning sleepyhead…” he said smiling at me.

            “Morning…”I went behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. “What’s cooking?”

            “Beansprout soup with tofu…your favourite…”

            “Jinyoung ah…”

            “Hmm?”

            “I’m sorry…” I buried my face on his back. “It was a stupid thing to do…I promise you…it will never happen again…”

He turned around and kissed my nose.

            “You really scared me back there…I wonder what I’m gonna do if I lose you…you’re like a family to me…” he said.

            “Sorry…”

            “Don’t be…I’m just glad that you realised what you did was wrong…now, let’s eat…”

He pulled me to the table.

 

 

Jinyoung:

            “I might be late today…there’s an extra practise session with the kids and I already made lunch…just reheat it in the microwave ok?” I said as I put on my jacket. JB just nodded.

            “Careful…”

            “I will…”

He kissed my lips and I was out the door. This is it…today gonna be another starting point for me…I would just focus on JB and no one else…I love him and he loved me…that’s all the matters.

I arrived at the studio and luckily Mark hyung wasn’t there yet.

            “Hey…” Jackson came.

            “Hey…” I grabbed my files from the cabinets.

            “How’s JB hyung?”

            “He’s good…Minjun hyung gave him a week off from work…so, is the kids here yet?”

            “Yeah…they’re waiting for you…”

            “Okay…”

Time for work.

 

Mark:

Jinyoung said that he didn’t love me anymore…deep down, I now that wasn’t true…he looked me in the eyes while he said it but I knew him better that anyone else…his eyes doesn’t lie…

            “Don’t you think it’s time for you to give up on him?” Yoogyeom said, putting a bowl of rice in front of me.

            “I can’t…I love him too much…”

            “Then I don’t know what’s left to say…”

Yoogyeom looked at his boyfriend BamBam.

            “You know…I would kill to have what you two have right now with Jinyoung…” I said letting out a long sigh.

            “You don’t want that…he’s the worst sleep talker…” BamBam said chuckling.

            “But you still love me anyway…” Yoogyeom grinned. “If he’s the one for you…sooner or later, he will be yours again…it’s only a matter of time…” he patted my shoulder.

            “Enough talking…let’s eat…you need energy to face your challenge after this…” BamBam placed a pot of stew at the centre of the table.

I wonder how I am gonna get through this ordeal…

****************************************************

The arena is filled with people from all over the country. The national dance competition is gonna start soon and Jinyoung is busy prepping his kids backstage.

            “Remember…just have fun out there…don’t think about anything else…” he said in front of his students. They were nervous wreck having entered this huge scale competition.

            “I know you’re nervous…but just think that we’re back in our dance room…just having fun between us…you guys think you can do that?” Jinyoung looked at each and every one of his students.

            “Yes saem!” they answered in unison.

            “Now go out there and show what we got!”

By the stage…

            “So, how was the contestant so far?” Jinyoung asked Jackson, who’s standing a few meters from the exclusive area.

            “Okay I guess…a few excellent groups…but I think our kids can nail this competition…how are they?”

            “Nervous…but I’m sure they gonna be okay…”

Then…
            “Are we up yet?” Mark came. “Sorry I’m late…stuck in the traffic…”

            “We’re the last one…there’s two teams before us…” Jackson answered.

Jinyoung was a nervous wreck when the kids stage…there’s a slight mistake in Jaehyung’s steps but he cleverly cover it.

            “I’m worried about the jump…” he said holding his breath.

            “Don’t worry…they’re well prepared for it…” Mark said.

 

Mark:

I felt someone clenching my hand hard and it was Jinyoung…his eyes were on the stage and his grip got tighter with every second passed. When he finally realised that he was holding my hand, he quickly released it.

            “Sorry…” he said looking the other way with a blush on his cheeks.

            “It’s okay…” I smiled. The brief contact was all I need.

The competition is over a few moments later and then I noticed that Jinyoung was gone.

            “Where’s Jinyoung?” I asked Jackson.

            “I dunno…he got a phone call just now and next thing I know he was gone…”

I was looking around when I saw Jinyoung walking with JB in tow.

 

JB:

I saw Mark and decided to ignore him.

            “The kids just performed…too bad you missed it…” Jinyoung said, holding my hands.

            “I wanted to come early but Minjun hyung asked me to do some mixing for him…sorry babe…”

            “It’s okay…you’re here now…”

When they announced the winner, Jinyoung’s team got the first place and the grand prize.

            “Congratulation babe…your hard work paid off…” I said and kissed his cheek.

            “The kids had it tough…”

            “We won!” Jackson came and hugged Jinyoung.

            “Channie hyung gonna be so excited when he knows about this…” Jinyoung smiled.

            “Definitely…”

I noticed that Mark kept looking over at us and when our eyes met he just tipped his head and looked away. I guess he got the picture now…

***************************************

Jinyoung:

            “Are you sure you can’t come? It’s gonna be fun…Channie hyung said that I can bring you along…” I looked at JB…he came to the living room with a tub of ice cream in his hand.

Channie hyung planned to bring all of us to stay at his uncle’s resort for a few days since we won the competition the other day. I guess this is a good way for JB and I spend some quality time together. But sadly, he had other things to do.

            “I want to but the album is at the peak stage now…Minjun hyung said we have a dateline to reach and there’s no one he trust more to help him more than me…” JB sat next to me on the couch.

            “You’re not the only producer at the agency…”

            “I know…sometimes I think that he’s just jealous of us…don’t you think?”

            “Could be…so, you’re not coming?”

            “I can’t…maybe next time we could go somewhere…just the two of us…and then no one gonna disturb us…”

He pulled me closer to him.

            “Sounds good to me…um…there’s one other thing…”

            “Mark gonna be there too right?”

I looked at him but he just smiled.

            “Babe…if that bothering you then I can just stay here…”

            “And have my kicked by Jackson? I don’t think so…that kid has a horse kick…”

JB turned facing me and cupped my face.

            “Look, I trust you…I don’t want to be the kind of guy that over controlling…it’s just for couple of days and I can live with that…just don’t stay in the same room with him…” he chuckled.

            “I’m not planning to…”

 

Another update....

Next chapter spoiler~~~~nope! I'm not gonna tell you guys anything....heheheheh...

Stay tuned!!!!