Unfold

Something More

Mark:

            “Good morning…I brought coffee and donuts…” I said as I entered Jinyoung’s dance room.

            “Hey…” he smiled. We sat down on the small couch at the corner of the room and eat.

            “So, I was just wondering…are you free tonight? I thought maybe we could go out for dinner or something…”                   

            “Dinner? Sounds good…where?”

            “Yoogyeom said there’s a new restaurant in Itaewon…one of his friends own it…”

            “Cool…”

The relationship between Jinyoung and I are getting better these days…he talked to me more after I explained everything to him. I think we’re off to a good start.

 

Jinyoung:

The dinner with Mark hyung was great…the food is awesome and the ambience was even better. I walked into the house and saw JB shoes at the door.

*He’s home?*

The living room was pitch black and when I went to the kitchen; a beautifully laid dinner for two is on the table…complete with red candles in the middle.

            “Where have you been?”

JB emerged from the back.

            “Um…I went out with couple of friends…” I said trying not stutter. I have this habit if stuttering when I’m lying.

            “Really?” he stared at me. “Did you forget what day is today?”

I was racking my brains out when I heard a long sigh from JB.

            “It’s our 100th day together…maybe I was the only one that thinks it was an important day…” he started to clear the table.

            “Babe, I’m so sorry…I totally forgot about it…” I totally did…

            “Jinyoung ah…can I ask you something?” he said staring directly at me. He called me by my name…that’s rarely happened since we’ve been dating.

            “What?”

            “Did something happen while I’m gone?”

            “What do you mean?”

            “Well…you’ve been different since I got back from the States…is there someone else that I need to know?”

My heart skipped a beat.

            “Just because I forgot our 100th day, doesn’t mean that I’m cheating on you…do you think I’m that easy?” Jinyoung raised his voice.

            ”Why are you getting mad at me?” JB frowned.

            “You’re the one accusing me of cheating!”

            “I’m not accusing you for anything! I’m just asking…there’s a difference!” JB reply angrily. His chest heaving trying to contain his emotion.

            “Yeah right!” Jinyoung stormed into their bedroom and JB was hot on his heels, following Jinyoung.

            “Ever since I got back…you’ve changed…we hardly talk now and you’re always late coming back home…”

            “That doesn’t mean I’m cheating on you…I’m just busy…do you have such little trust in me?” Jinyoung throw his jacket on the bed.

            “I trust you!”

            “Really? Because that sounded unconvincing to me…” Jinyoung sneered.

            “Know what…this thing is going nowhere…I’m out of here…”

JB grabbed his coat from the hanger and marched towards the front door. Jinyoung slumped by the side of the bed when he heard loud slam from the outside.

*What’s happening to me…* Jinyoung silently saying.

****************************

Jinyoung:

JB didn’t come back home last night…I waited for him but he didn’t came back. He must be at the studio…that’s his only solitude place whenever we had an argument.

I went to work as usual and when I got there, Mark hyung was already at the door.          

            “Jinyoung ah…” he said walking right up to me.

            “Hmm…” I was tired from lack of sleep and he was the last person I need to be speaking with right now.

            “Is something wrong?”

He tried to touch my forehead but I just pushed his hands away.

            “I’m fine…just…I want to be alone…” I walked towards my private office. I got inside and locked the door behind me.

 

Mark:

Jinyoung looked stressed out today…I tried talking to him but he just shut me off.

            “Jackson ah…” I saw Jackson coming from the back room.         

            “Yeah?”

            “Is something going on with Jinyoung?” I asked.

            “What do you mean?”

            “I dunno…he looked kinda disturbed…we had dinner together last night and he was fine…but this morning…”

            “Maybe he had a fight with his boyfriend…I dunno…” Jackson said casually.

            “Boy…boyfriend?”

            “Yeah…what?” he stared at me. “Jinyoung didn’t tell you?”

Jinyoung is seeing someone? I must’ve had a funny look on my face when Jackson tapped my shoulder.

            “Hyung…look, I know you still have feelings for Jinyoung but I suggest that you throw those feelings away before you’re the one ended getting hurt…Jinyoung already moved on when you left him years ago…” he said and walked away.

I still can’t believe it…Jinyoung is actually seeing someone else…

 

Jinyoung:

I cancelled all my class for the day and stayed inside my room. Why do I feel so guilty towards JB?

            “What’s eating your ?” Jackson said walking into my office. He sat in front of me and put a paper bag on my desk. “I got burgers…”

            “Thanks…”

            “Having fight with JB hyung I assume?” he wiggled his eyebrows.

            “How did you know?”

            “There’s only two things that make you have that expression on your face…first; one of your students quits and two; something wrong between you and JB hyung…so, am I right?”

            “Yeah…he’s mad because I forgot our 100th day anniversary…” I might as well tell him…Jackson is my best friend after all…

            “You did? But you hardly miss important dates before…it’s Mark hyung right?” Jackson glared at me.

            “What does that have to do with him?”

            “Don’t think I don’t know what’s going on between you and him…you spend every waking hours here with him…lunches, coffee breaks…did you tell him that you’re seeing JB hyung?”

            “Did you tell him?”

            “Yeah…” Jackson nodded. “He needs to know…”

            “Why would you do that?” I got up and paced back and forth.

            “Why are you getting so worked up about him knowing that you’re already had someone else huh?” his eyes followed my moves.

            “I dunno…it’s…it’s…”

            “Don’t tell me that you still have feelings for him…”

I stopped and looked at Jackson.

            “No! Jinyoung ah! You can’t…”

            “Why not?”

            “Do you really want me to answer that?”

I slumped on my big chair and my head is getting heavier. I had to admit, when Mark hyung appeared in front of me that day, I wished that I wasn’t in a relationship…of course I was mad at him for leaving me at the first place but…he had a good reason for it…damn…I feel like a douche right now.

            “Look Jinyoung ah…I can’t tell you what to do…just think for a sec the consequences of your action…Mark hyung might be your first love but it was JB hyung that stick with you these past years…and that must’ve count for something…”

Jackson got up.

            “I gotta go…don’t forget to eat that…”

After Jackson left, a text came to my phone. It was from JB.

Hey babe,

Sorry about last night…I didn’t mean to accuse you of anything…the one thing I knew about you that you were never the one that cheats behind people’s back…I was just upset that you forgot our important date…and I guess I just missed you so much…we hardly see each other since I got back…I was wrong and I apologise…please don’t be mad at me…I’ll do anything to make it up to you…

I love you Park Jinyoung…it’s only you…

I closed my phone and get into serious thinking mode.

 

JB:

Jinyoung usually get off work around this time of the day. I walked into the lobby and get into the elevator. I hate having fight with Jinyoung and it was partially my fault that we even had the fight.

The elevator stopped at 7th floor and I alight off.

            “Hey Jimin…” I said to the girl at the reception.

            “JB oppa…haven’t seen you for a long time…” she smiled and gave me a hug.

            “Been busy with work…is Jinyoung in?”

            “Yeah…just go inside…he’s in his office…”

            “Thanks Jimin ah…”

I walked to the end of the corridor and I saw the door with Jinyoung’s name on it…’Head Instructor’…that’s my man. I knocked and turned the knob.

            “Hey babe…”I never thought that I’d seen the view in front of me.

Moments ago…

            “Jackson said that you’re seeing someone right now? Is that true?” Mark said as he barged into Jinyoung’s office.

            “You could’ve knocked the least…” Jinyoung said swerving his chair facing the big window behind him. He got up and sat by the sill.

            “Jinyoung ah…please tell me that’s not true…”

            “I can’t…” Jinyoung sighed.

            “Jinyoung ah…” Mark walked to Jinyoung and pulled him up to a tight embrace.

            “Please…I love you Jinyoung ah…don’t do this to me…”

The door opened and JB stood at entrance looking at the two. His eyes got bigger and to his shock, it was Mark there. Jinyoung quickly pushed Mark away.

            “Babe…look…I can…” Jinyoung rushed towards JB.

            “This is the guy?” Mark stared at JB. “He’s the one you’re seeing?”

Jinyoung nodded.

            “We’re leaving…now…” JB said grabbing Jinyoung’s belonging and dragged him out of the office.

 

Another update as promised...

Next chapter spoiler...CONFRONTATION!

 

p/s: about my next fic, I've decided to pair up TAECxJINYOUNG...I know some of you wanted WooyoungxJinyoung but somehow I find it difficult to write on Wooyoung since he's married now...(please don't be mad...)