Like The First Time

Something More

Jinyoung:

I don’t know whether I was dreaming or if this was reality. This person who’s standing in front of me looked exactly like Mark hyung…everything about him is freaking similar with Mark hyung.

            “Jinyoung ah…”

The voice…it still has the same tone that resonates through my ears and it sends chills down my spine. It was him.

            “Jinyoung ah…” he called me again.

            “Hold up…how did you know Jinyoung hyung?” Yoogyeom looked at Mark hyung and then me.

            “We went back a long time ago…” Mark hyung said walking towards me.

He’s really here…right in front of me. All sorts of emotions flooded me…anger, happiness, confusion…everything jumbled up and I don’t know what to feel…

 

Mark:

When I walked in and saw Jinyoung, my heart skipped a beat. He still look like I last saw him nearly 6 years ago…better even.

            “Jinyoung ah…” I said and he just stood there doing nothing.

            “Hold up…how did you know Jinyoung hyung?” Yoogyeom asked looking at me.

            “We went back a long time ago…”

            “Looks like my job here is done…I’m glad that you guys know each other…save my time for further introduction…I gotta go…later hyung…” Yoogyeom left.

I walked towards Jinyoung and hugged him…it still feels the same…his smell, that familiar citrus fragrant on his hair…it brought back so much memories to me.

            “I missed you Jinyoung ah…” I could feel his heart thumping against my chest. His breath hitched.

Jinyoung stood like a dead statue in Mark’s arm. He was still in daze with what just happened. Mark loosened his embrace and cupped Jinyoung’s face with his hands.

            “I missed you babe…I’m so glad that I found you here…” Mark said looking directly into Jinyoung soft brown eyes.

Jinyoung took a step back and suddenly a slap landed on Mark’s left cheek.

            “I hate you!” Jinyoung took his bag and marched out of the room.

He bumped into Jackson at the reception.

            “Hey, Yoogyeom said the new instructor that gonna fill his spot is here…have you seen him yet?” Jackson said.

            “I’m off now…tell my kids that the class got cancelled. I gotta go…” Jinyoung said and hurried to the door.

            “Jinyoung ah wait up…ya Jinyoung ah! Park Jinyoung!” Jackson yelled but Jinyoung just ignored him.

Mark came running chasing after Jinyoung.

            “Mark hyung?” Jackson’s eyes widened.

            “Jackson ah…where’s Jinyoung?”

            “What are you doing here?” Jackson crossed his arms staring at Mark.

 

Jinyoung:

I don’t why tears b down my face after meeting Mark hyung. I was in my car and my hands were trembling as I gripped the steering wheel. I still can’t believe that he was actually here…

            “I missed you babe…I’m so glad that I found you here…”I still remember those words…words that come out from those perfect pink lips that I used to longed…

It was like the first time I met him…

Flashback:

            “Ok, settle down…there will be a new dancer joining us…I just scouted him off the street…he’s good but please guide him a little…” Channie hyung said as we finished the new routine for the next competition.

I sat at the corner taking a gulp of my water when someone walked into the room. The guy was around my height, had a great body and red hair. It felt like there’s a light aura around him.

            “Annyeong hasaeyo…I’m Mark, I hope we can get along…” he bowed. Our eyes met and when he smiled, it was the sweetest smiles ever…

            “Go on…show them one of your skills…” Channie hyung pushed him to the centre of the room.

He did a 520 degree spin and it was awesome…drawing claps and cheers from the guys.

I was getting my bag when he came towards me and extend his arm for a shake…which I gladly took. When our skin touched, electric shot went through my body.

*What the hell happening to me?* I looked at him and he just smiled. That’s when I realised that I’ve fallen head over hell for this guy.

End of Flashback

 

A sudden ringing of my phone brought me back to reality.

            “Hello…” I said without looking at the screen.

            “Hey babe…” it was JB at the end of the line.

            “Hey…” I wiped off my tears and cleared my throat a little. “What’s up?”

            “Nothing much…I just want to call you…missing you like crazy…” he chuckled. “Don’t you miss me?”

            “Of…of course…”

            “Babe…you sounded different…are you crying?” there’s a worried tone I heard in his voice.

            “Crying? No…stuffy nose…I think I’m down with cold or something…” I had to lie…

            “Just take tomorrow off if you’re not feeling well ok? I wish I was there to take care of you myself…”

            “It’s okay…I’m a big boy…so, how was your work? What time is it there right now?”

 

JB:

            “It’s almost 1am…” I drew circles on my lap, imagining it was Jinyoung’s flat abs…damn…my man was sick and I’m thinking about his abs…ert…I shook my head.

            “And you’re still at the studio?” I could see his eyes widened at the end of the line. Jinyoung can be a little mother hen once in a while…even back when we’re at the friends’ stage.

            “I’m going home a little late…there’s a bit of mixing left to do…”

I was talking to Jinyoung when Mikey hyung walked into the studio.

            “Look babe, I gotta go…take care of yourself…I’ll call you again…love ya…bye…” I hung up. I can’t wait until I’m home back to him.

            “Your boy back home?”

            “Yup…” I nodded.

            “Let’s get this thing done and we can go home…” Mikey hyung starts the mixer turntables.

********************************************

 Mark:

When Jinyoung slapped me when we met the other day, I knew it was something I deserved. It’s been two days I last saw Jinyoung and he hasn’t been to the studio ever since. I wanted to ask Jackson but every time I tried he would just stare at me without saying a word.

            “Jackson ah…” I said as I arrived.

            “Here’s your schedule for the week…if you have anything to ask, just find Jimin here or Channie hyung…” he said with his usual can’t-be-bothered tone voice of his.

            “Where is Jinyoung? Is he sick?”

            “Why would you care?” he glared at me.

            “Jackson ah…”

Then…

            “I’m here…good morning people…” it was Jinyoung.

`           “Jinyoung ah…” I said but Jinyoung deliberately avoided me and went to his private room.

I wonder what I have to do to make him talk to me again.