Us Together

Something More

Jinyoung:

            “Babe…I’m home…” I said as I entered the house. I saw JB’s shoes so I know he was in. I put the groceries bags on the kitchen counter and went towards the bedroom. I opened the door and saw him sprawled on the bed asleep. He still got the clothes that he wore this morning so I know he just got back from the studio.

I washed up and head back out to the kitchen to prepare dinner for us. I was busy stirring the soup when a pair of hands wrapped around my waist.

            “Something smells nice…” JB whispered huskily.

            “And it’s not you…” I glanced over my shoulder. A kiss landed on my cheek.

            “When did you get in? I didn’t hear you…”

            “You were sleeping…”     

            “Need any help?” he still hugging me tightly.

            “Nope… why don’t you go and wash up? I’ll get the dinner ready…”

            “Okay…”

Life with JB was easier than I thought…I felt a sense of comfort that I thought I lost when things didn’t work out between me and Mark hyung.

            “Yaa…with your cooking skills, I’d never go hungry ever again…” JB said as he sipped the last spoonful of the soup that I made.

            “What am I? Your personal chef?” I ruffled his hair.

            “You’re more than that babe…” he grinned.

 

 

JB:

            “So, this guy came in and starts trash talking to Minjun hyung…as if he had plagiarised his song or something…” I said with my eyes on the TV, flicking channels to watch.

            “Really?”

            “Yeah…it turned out that he was the ex-boyfriend of Minjun hyung current girl…”

            “No way…” Jinyoung sat down next to me with a bowl of popcorn.

            “Yup…they had to call the security to get him out of the studio…such a horrible guy I gotta tell you…he used to beat Eunjung noona when they’re together…”

            “A guy like that should be cut up and fed to the dogs…”

            “Can’t agree more with that…”

            “Aww…my feet are killing me…” Jinyoung said rubbing his feet.

            “Been dancing too much today?”

            “Yeah…practising a new choreography for this upcoming idol group…”

I took both of his feet and put it on my lap. When my hands gently massaging the sole and the top of his foot, Jinyoung let out a y moan that have my pants tightens. He didn’t know that his little action had such a big impact on me.

            “That feels good…” he whispered with his eyes closed.

            “I’m not hurting you am I?”

            “No…it feels like I’m in the spa or something…” he giggled when I tickled the centre of his foot. “Yaa…stop that…”

            “Ok, ok…”

My eyes were on the TV but my hands still massaging his feet. It must be hard for Jinyoung but he sure loves dancing. I tried convincing him to do another profession but he was too damn stubborn…that’s the Jinyoung I know…

            “Hey babe…there’s a new restaurant opened the studio…you wanna go check it out some time? They say the food there is great…” I said.

When he didn’t answer, I turned aside and saw Jinyoung was already asleep with popcorn is still in his hands. He must be tired to fall asleep like that.

 

Jinyoung:

I woke up and found myself on the couch…a blanket covered my body and I was alone. I looked at the coffee table and saw a note.

Hey babe,

Minjun hyung called and there’s a problem with our audio so I had to go early this morning. I made some breakfast so don’t forget to eat it. I’ll call you later ok? Love ya…

JB

I got up and head to the kitchen. There’s a bowl and a box of cereal on the table with a note saying *Milk in the fridge*…

How cute…I thought…JB was not much a cook…his biggest achievement is making ramen…and it’s always either salty or bland when he made it. I ate and got ready to head to the dance studio.

            “Hey man…” Jackson greeted me.

            “Hey…”

            “Channie hyung called…he said that there’s new instructor coming in next week…to replace Junho hyung…”

            “Really?” I said looking at my schedule. “Junho hyung accepted that offer to be Jihoon hyung dance team instructor?”

            “Yup…Channie hyung gave him his green light…so, we’re gonna record that new choreo for the idol group today…are you ready?”

            “You bet…let me warm up first…”

            “I’ll go setup the equipment.” Jackson went to the main dance room. I walked down the corridor and saw one of my former students.

            “Saem…”

            “Oh…Kookie ah…what are you doing here?” I hugged him.

            “I came to see you…here…” he gave me a card.

            “What’s this?”

            “Invitation to my debut showcase…you must be there…” he smiled.

            “You’re debuting? Congrats…I know you can do it…” I hugged him again.

            “You’re my biggest help saem…”

**********************************

            “Just leave me alone Henry…” Mark said walking faster towards his car. He was going out of his apartment when he saw the guy leaning against the wall, obviously waiting for him.

            “Mark…we need to talk…” Henry begged.

            “There’s nothing to talk about…”

            “Please…” Henry grabbed Mark’s hand. “Listen to me…just give me a chance to be in your life…”

            “I told you…I don’t need you…I have someone else…”

            “Are you telling me that you’re still hung up on the guy that you left back in Korea? That was years ago! He probably has forgotten about you!” Henry lashed out with his hand firmed on Mark’s wrist.

            “I don’t think that is your concern…” Mark stared at him.

Henry been chasing after him ever since he moved to LA and Mark is gone out of his wit to turn down the stubborn guy. They start out as good friend but when Henry confessed his feelings, Mark has to turn him away as he still love Jinyoung with all his heart.

            “What about we had huh? Have you forgotten about that night?” Henry looked at him. His eyes quivered.

            “It was just and I was drunk! Geez…how many times I’ve told you that! Please Henry…don’t make me hate you…”

            “But I love you…please…”

            “No…this is the last time you gonna see me…”

            “Why? Where are you going?” Henry asked.

            “I got a job offer somewhere and I’m leaving this weekend…Look, don’t bother to find me…”

Mark snapped his hands away and got into his car and sped away. 

 

Happy reading...

Don't forget to flood the comment box...

ANNYEONG!!!