I Missed You

Something More

Mark:

My lesson ended and I quickly made my way towards the dance room next to mine. I walked in and saw Jinyoung walking back and forth looking at his students.

            “Wonpil! Your hands!” he yelled. I never knew he has such a loud voice.

The music ended, and everyone slumped on the floor.

            “Good job everyone…I’m sure we gonna nail the competition next month…”

His eyes met mine and he turned his head around.

            “Okay…that’s all for today…”

He grabbed his bag and walked past me.

            “Jinyoung ah…” I called his name but he just ignored me.

It’s been a week and I’ve been trying to talk to him but nothing works. He would just ignore me as if I was an invisible man…not that I blame him for it…I just need to say something.

 

Jinyoung:

Mark hyung tried to talk to me today and as usual. I managed to avoid him…I kept myself busy and made it impossible for him to talk to me during my hours at the studio.

            “So, how was the running away going?” Jackson said as I stepped into the locker room.

            “Good I guess…” I just shrugged off his question.

            “I never thought he would show up again…” Jackson came towards me. “You ok?” he stared at me.

            “I’m perfectly fine…why wouldn’t I be?”

            “Well, if you say so…”

I quickly showered and got ready to leave before Mark hyung session ended. I was walking towards my car at the parking lot when I saw the familiar figure leaning against the side of my car.

            “Jinyoung ah…” Mark hyung said as I came closer.

I opened the door but he slammed the door shut. I glared at him but he just grabbed my hands and dragged me away.

            “What are you doing?” I tried to wiggle out from his grip but he held me tighter.

            “Just follow me…”

He shove me into the passenger seat of a car and get into the drivers’ seat. Before I could opened the door he locked it.

            “You know this is kidnapping right and I can get you arrested for it…” I glared but only smiles plastered on his face.

            “You can report me to the police if you want…but first…we need to talk…”

He drove away. I wonder where is he gonna take me.

Mark stopped the car by the roadside. They arrived to a small pier facing the bridge.

            “Do you remember this place?” Mark asked, glancing at Jinyoung next to him.

            “This place? I dunno…”Jinyoung answered as if he couldn’t care less. How could he forget the place that witnessed their final date together before Mark left to LA.

An awkward silence crept between them. Mark kept glancing over Jinyoung and he was nervous just like a high school girl with her first crush.

            “If you’re not gonna say anything I’m leaving…” Jinyoung said. As he wanted to walk away, Mark grabbed his arm.

            “I’m sorry…” Mark said looking down the ground, gathering his strength to actually talk to Jinyoung.

            “Sorry? Is that all you can say?”

            “I know what I did was wrong…”

Before Mark could finish his words, Jinyoung cut him off.

            “I waited for you for 5 years! 1825days! Do you know how worried I was when you stop calling? I thought something bad happened to you…I was this close of flying to LA to find you…” Jinyoung lashed out.

            “I know…so many things happened back then…the house that my mom and I lived in were robbed and we’re left to nothing…I tried to write you a letter but I don’t remember your address…”

            “That’s not an excuse! I have twitter and those SNS site…did you forget that altogether too? We’re not living in the ice age anymore…”

Mark just hang his head low hearing Jinyoung’s every word. There’s a big secret he’s been carrying all over these years and he know he had to tell Jinyoung about it sooner or later.

            “I was sick ok? I’m sick and I have treatment over there for three years before I could get back to the way I was…”

            “Do you expect me to believe that ? For all the excuses I’ve heard so far in my life, this probably the best one yet…” Jinyoung said almost laughing.

            “I’m telling you the truth Jinyoung ah…look into my eyes and tell me that I’m lying…”

Mark cupped Jinyoung’s face and turned him around. His eyes pierced right through him and Jinyoung know Mark wasn’t lying.

            “I was sick…it was around the time when I stopped calling you, my mom just got out of rehab…the doctor found something’s wrong with me while doing my routine check-up…” Mark held Jinyoung’s hand. “It was Myelitis and I spent 2 years in and out of hospital for treatment…when I was cured, I got back to dancing and enter college…I wanted to go back but I’m worried about my mom being alone…I was her only son and my grandparents is away living my mom’s sister in Canada…”

            “How was your mom now?”

            “She’s great…remarried with a guy that adores her like a queen that she is…she’s happy, that’s the most important thing…”

Mark stood in front of Jinyoung.

            “I’m truly sorry Jinyoung ah…for all these years…I love you Park Jinyoung…always have and always will…I will spent the rest of my life making it up to you…”

Mark hugged him and Jinyoung melted in his arm.

*******************************

 Jinyoung:

So Mark hyung did have a reason for leaving me the way that he did…although I wished that he actually tell me about it sooner, I’m glad that we have this thing revealed between us. His scent still lingered around when he hugged me a while ago.

            “So, are you sure you gonna be fine? I could dropped you off at home and pick you up tomorrow.” Mark said as he stopped in front of the studio building.

            “I’m fine…”

            “I’ll see you tomorrow ok?” he kissed my cheek and got into the car.

Then…

            “What was that about?” I turned around and saw Jackson. “Did he just kiss you?”

            “Jackson ah…”

            “Where did you go with him?” Jackson crossed his arms.

            “Somewhere…to talk…”

            “Did he explain why he didn’t contact you for the last few years?”

I just nodded.

            “Look Jinyoung ah…I don’t know what he said but I just want to let you know the reality for a sec. He’s a part of your past…your present is with JB hyung…or did you just forget about him?”

The images of JB flashes in front of me.

 

JB:

My body felt like it gonna split into two…after 13 hours flight, I was ready for some home relaxing. I got home and no one was around…I guess Jinyoung is running late again. I didn’t tell him that I was coming home today so that I would get to surprise him.

I don’t know when I dozed off on the couch, but when I opened my eyes, Jinyoung was in front of me.

            “Hey babe…” I said rubbing my tired eyes.

            “Hey…I thought you said that you’re coming back next week…” he said and sat on the couch next to me.

            “It was a surprise…my work ended early and I can’t wait another day to be with you…” I lay my head on his lap. “I think I might go crazy if I stay there any longer…”

I nuzzled my face against his abs, inhaling his intoxicating smell that I missed so much.

 

Double chapter update....

Enjoy!!!