Did He Forget?

Something More

Mark:

            “So, the game will be this Saturday…we gonna gather at school and go to the venue with the bus…” JB said as we gathered after the practise. “Coach will meet us there and late comers are bound to bench…” he stared at Youngjae.

            “What?” Youngjae stared back at him.

            “Never mind…so, practise is over everyone…hit the showers…”

I was out from the locker room and the first thing on my mind was Jinyoung. I was walking down the hall when I saw him heading to the main entrance.

            “Jinyoung ah!” I called but he didn’t hear me. He must’ve have earphone on him…a habit that was impossible for him to get rid of.

 

Jinyoung:

My heart almost stopped when someone leaped on my back.

            “What the?” I glanced and it was Mark hyung. “Ah hyung! You almost killed me!”

            “I called you but you didn’t answer…” he said wrapping his hands around my neck. “What are you listening to?” he took one of my earphones and wears it. “Hmm…Chris Brown…nice…”

            “So, how was practise?” I asked and continue walking with him on my back.

            “Cool…the first game is on this Saturday…are you coming?”

            “Of course…”

            “Um…and we need to go the mall…I need new shoes for the game…”

            “What’s wrong with the one you already had?” I glanced at him.

            “Haven’t you seen it? The sole have a hole on it…besides, this is the chance for me to use my parents’ card…” he chuckled.

Then…

            “Yaa…if anyone doesn’t know better…people would say that you guys were dating..." Min said walking towards us.

            “What are you talking about?” I said as Mark hyung get off my back. I could feel my face redden with her comment. How I wish for that to happen. What I wouldn’t give to call him my man…

            “Why? If that came true would you congratulate us?” Mark hyung wrapped his hands around my shoulder.

            “Definitely!”

 

Mark:

            “Why? If that came true would you congratulate us?” I said and wrapped my hands around Jinyoung’s shoulder.

            “Definitely! You two look so damn cute together…” Min said and walked away.

I glanced at Jinyoung and his face is red…is he mad?

            “Dude…stops dwelling what Min said…she’s just messing with you…” I patted his back. I just hope that this won’t cause any awkwardness between us.

The game fast approaching and Mark diligently practised with the team and Jinyoung would be there whenever he can to watch Mark play, cheering him on.

It was Friday and the two were going out for drink after dinner.

 

 

Mark:

            “So, you’re definitely coming to the game tomorrow right?” I said as we heading back to his place.

            “Hyung…you’ve been asking me that question for the 17th time today…I, Park Jinyoung definitely will go to Mark Tuan first basketball match tomorrow…satisfied?”

            “Yup!” I nodded.

Then…

            “Yaa Park Jinyoung!” we heard someone called Jinyoung’s name.

We turned around and saw a guy coming out from a car.

            “Jinwoon hyung?” it seems like that Jinyoung knew him.

            “Jinyoung ah!”

The guy came towards us and hugged Jinyoung and kissed his cheek. My eyes already seeing red that moment. How could he kiss my Jinyoung in front of me? Well, technically Jinyoung was not mine…yet…but you get my point right?

 

Jinyoung:

I was surprised to see Jinwoon hyung…I truly did. He was like my older brother…when his family moved to Busan, I never saw him again.

            “Jinyoung ah…” he hugged me and kissed my cheek. It’s what he always do whenever he saw me…nothing ual, it’s just how he greeted his close dongsaengs.

            “Hyung…what are you doing here? I thought you’re in Busan…”

            “My friend is getting married tomorrow…I missed you so much Jinyoung ah…aigoo, my little brother is all grown up now…the last I saw you…hmm…when was it? Yeah…you were still in middle school…” he hugged me again.

            “Time flies…um…by the way…this is Mark…my best friend…” I introduced the quiet Mark hyung standing next to me.

            “Hi…”

            “Hi…”

They both shook hands.

            “Look Jinyoung ah…how about we hangout tomorrow? I’m in town for the weekend. The wedding will end around 5…we have so much to catch up…”

            “Sure…”

            “Give me your phone…”

I took my phone from my pocket and hand it over. He dialled a number and few seconds later, he gave it back.

            “I’ll call you Jinyoung ah…” he hugged me for the third time. This hyung is such a serial hugger. “See ya…”

 

Mark:

            “Look Jinyoung ah…how about we hangout tomorrow? I’m in town for the weekend. The wedding will end around 5…we have so much to catch up…” the guy said. I just stood there looking at the both of them. Jinyoung never told me about this guy before and he always tells everything to me…

            “Sure…” Jinyoung nodded.

Sure? Have he forgot that he’s coming to my game tomorrow?

Saturday…

The hall in Jamsil Sports Arena filled with people cheering for both team. When the home team jogged into the court, the hall roared.

            “We can do it guys! Let’s do this!” JB said huddling his teammates together.

They walked into the hall and Mark’s eyes quickly went to the bench area looking for Jinyoung.

*Why isn’t he here yet?* he wondered.

The game began shortly after the opening performance. Halfway through the game, Mark was called out and replaced by Youngjae.

 

Mark:

            “WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT YOUNG MAN?! You practically played with your brain off your head!” Coach Jiseok yelled at me. I gotta admit, I was losing my focus a little. “SIT YOUR DOWN!”

I went to the bench and JB handed me a towel.

            “What is wrong with you dude? I never see you this way before…” he said.

            “Nothing…” my eyes wondered to the viewer’s bench again…still no sign of Jinyoung anywhere.

I just remembered about the guy we met last night. Did he just ditch me for him? He wouldn’t do that…right?

 

An update!!!

I already got 45 subber just after 1 chapter???? REALLY?????

So happy that I could dancing like a mad man...

Anyway, thanks for the support...I just hope that no one would disappointed with this fic...

ANNYEONG!!!