Buddies

Something More

Jinyoung:

I was having the greatest dream when a sudden shake suddenly brought me back to reality. I opened my eyes and saw Mark hyung’s face inches away from mine.

            “Get up man! Time for school…” he smiled. He got up and pulled open the curtain letting the sunlight into my dark room.

            “Ah hyung…it’s still early…let me sleep…” I pulled my sheet up covering my head…or specifically…my morning wood. It’s normal for a guy to have a hard on when they woke up but this guy inside my room is my crush…my freakin’ crush! And the reason for it was none other than him. So, I had a dream last night about him…big deal…he’s been on my dream for almost every night since we first met…that’s how hard (no pun intended) I fell for him. Go figure…

            “Can’t do that Jinyoung ah…come on…if you’re not down in 10 minutes, I will drag you down and get you wash up myself…” he said. Truth to be told…I kinda want that to happen…

            “Yea, yea…”I grabbed my oversized shirt and put it on hopefully it will be long enough to cover raging hard on.

            “I’ll see you downstairs…” Mark hyung turned around and head to the door. “Omma, your son needs breakfast!” he said and closed the door behind him.

 

Mark:

When I opened the door, my eyes feasted to a half- Jinyoung sprawled on his bed with a smile on his face still soundly asleep…I hope he was dreaming about me…now that is a y thought. I crept slowly and go on his bed, laying my body next to him. Propping myself on the side with my head on my hand, I took a good look at Jinyoung.

His thick eyebrows really looked like an emperor in historical dramas that my maid loves to watch…so ing perfect! Everything about him is perfect! I looked down and saw tent around his crotch area…that must be some dream he was having right now.

I shook his body and he slowly opened his puppy dog eyes…adorable! He tried to avoid getting up but after a stern warning from me he eventually complied.

            “I’ll see you downstairs…” I said and walked to the door. I could see him rolling his eyes behind me. “Omma, your son needs breakfast!” I walked down the stairs heading toward the kitchen.

            “Is he up yet?” Jinyoung’s mom asked. She was a beautiful woman in her early 40s with a body of a supermodel. If I was ever interested in girls, I want my wife to be like her…but sadly, guys is only in my mind…Jinyoung in particular…if he ever knew.

            “Yup…already in the shower as we speak…omma, what’s for breakfast?”

            “Seaweed rice ball with bean paste stew…”

            “Sounds good…”

I called Jinyoung’s mom omma…just because she was like a mother to me…more than my own mom would ever be…she’s away for business trips almost every week so I came to Jinyoung’s mom to get that motherly love. She took me as if I was her own son and liked that I call her omma…

            “So, how was school? Jinyoung said that you made into the basketball team…” she asked while skilfully handling two pots on the stoves.

            “Yeah…they say it will look good in my college application…omma, how come you didn’t become one of those famous TV personalities? You got the skills and definitely the looks…I bet half of this neighbourhood ahjussi had their eyes on you…”

            “How would you know that young man? Do you go around gossiping now?” she glared at me.

            “I have eyes…and ears…”

Jinyoung:

I walked down the stairs and heard Mark hyung’s voice coming from the kitchen…that was his favourite place in my house. It’s good to see that he’s close with my mom…he even called her omma.

            “I’m sure you could even beat those supermodels…” I heard him said. The way he’s flattering my mom is beyond imagination…but he genuinely mean it. My mom is gorgeous…I’m not saying that because she’s my mom but everyone said it. She really is beautiful…former Miss Busan in her 20s…then she got married to my dad and has me a few years later.

            “Flattery doesn’t get you anywhere…” I said as I sat at the table. Mark hyung rolled his eyes.

            “Whatever dickhead!” he snorted.

            “Dumb !”

            “Punk!”

            “Jerk!”

            “Hey, hey…no more name calling in my house!” my mom stared at us.

            “He started it!” we said it in unison pointing fingers at each other. He stuck out his tongue at me.

            “Set up the table so we can eat…”

            “Nae…” we nodded.

The boys quickly sat up the table under the watchful eyes of Jinyoung’s mom. After a hearty and satisfying breakfast, they head out to their school. The journey filled with playful banter between them and the usual jokes.

Mark:

We arrived at school and Jinyoung already got the shy looks from girls around. He’s the social butterfly between us…outgoing and friendly…he had friends from each class and his fans base is getting bigger. I just got transferred here last year so I haven’t got that many friends so I eventually being friends with his friends.

            “Jinyoung oppa, you’re so cool!” one girls shouted as we passed the junior hall.

Jinyoung just smiled and waved.

            “Looks like someone got a new fan today…” I said looking at him.

            “Big deal…”

Then a girl came and stood in front of us. She looked kinda nervous somehow.

            “Yes? Can we help you?” Jinyoung asked.

She took a deep breath and shoves a piece of paper towards me.

            “For you…” she said.

I was surprised since I thought she’s here because of Jinyoung.

            “Err…thanks?” I looked at Jinyoung and he smiled.

The girl walked away and when I opened the paper, it was a love confession letter…the girl even left her phone number.

 

Jinyoung:

When the girl left after giving a piece of paper to Mark hyung, I instantly knew what they contain might be…and honestly, I was jealous. I wished that I could be bold like that…professing my love towards the guy that I like…call me dramatic but what can I say, I’m romantic at heart.

            “Looks like you have a fan too now…” I said as we continue walking to class.

            “She must think I was someone else…”

            “Just admit it that you got admirers too…” I shove his shoulder.

            “Maybe…but I’m not into that now…I got other things to focus on…”

            “Yeah right…”

            “So, are you coming to my practise today? I need someone to cheer me on…”

            “Sure…”

I nodded…as if I want to miss seeing him getting all sweaty and y at the basketball court. I was afraid that he didn’t ask me to come at all.

The class started as usual and when World History coming, I was sleepy like a man on drugs…not that I ever used one but you guys get the drill. Anyway, I heard tapping at the back of my chair and I knew who…none other than Mark hyung. A crumpled paper landed on my table and when I opened it…

I’m getting bored…lets bail!

M

I glanced over my shoulder and he was wiggling his eyebrows. He got up and slowly heading towards the back door. Since there’s only around half an hour before the lesson finished, I decided to follow him.

The boys head out the rooftop only to find that they’re not alone.

            “I was expecting the two of you here…” Jaebum said sitting on an old couch near the wall. Jackson who was practising his fencing skills stopped when he saw them coming.

            “What’s up guys?” he said walking up to them.

            “Yaa…I thought you give up on fencing…” Jinyoung said smiling. He went to ledge and sat on it.

            “I did…but there’s nothing wrong for me to re-live some of the memories…” he stuck out his tongue at him.

Jinyoung:

I sat down at the far corner of the basketball court and patiently watch the team practising. Mark hyung ran around and when he saw me he would waved and my heart soared. He’s really good and he deserved to be in the team.

The whistles went off and Mark hyung came walking towards me. He never look so y soaking with sweats…I wish I could wipe it off with a towel or just with my hands…well, me and my erted thoughts.

            “Looking good hyung…” I said and hand him his water bottle.

            “You think?”

            “Yeah…” I nodded.

            “But you can dance better than me…” he said reaching for his towel.

            “You’re not so bad yourself…flying around…”

He did…martial art tricking was one of his specialties. I could watch him dance for hours.

 

Mark:

The break is over and I had to drag my back to the court. Knowing that Jinyoung is out there watching making me wanted to do my absolute best. I don’t how or when it started but I wanted Jinyoung to be my man…I hate the girls that flocked around him and I wanted to scream that he’s mine at their faces.

            “You’re making it obvious dude…” Jaebum said as we sat on the bench after a practise game.

            “Am I?” I glanced at him.

            “Yup…I can see all through you…why don’t you just tell him?”

            “And possibly ruin our friendship? No thanks…”

            “Sometimes, people are more blinded when things are right in front of them…” he shook his head.

What’s that suppose to mean?

 

 

What do you guys think about the first chapter? Tell me in the comment box below...

Happy reading!!!