Objection

Something More

Jinyoung:

By now, most people at school know that I’m dating Mark hyung. The letters and gifts lessened quite a bit and truthfully, I was glad.

            “Hey babe…” Mark hyung said as he arrived at the cafeteria. He sat next to me and caressed my forearm. “Sorry I’m late…the coach needs to see me…”

            “It’s okay…I’ve saved you some lunch…” I said sliding the lunch tray towards him.

            “Thanks…you want some?”

            “It’s okay…I’ve already have mine just now…”

Then…

            “Aww…you’re such a cute couple…” Min said sitting in front of us. “I knew there’s something going on between the two of you from the start…”

We just smiled listened to her.

            “Jinyoung ah!” Jackson came running. He sat down on my right and wrapped his hands around my neck. “Why didn’t you wait for me? You know how I hate eating alone…” he looked at Mark hyung. “Hey hyung…”

            “Jackson ah…” Mark hyung took Jackson’s hands off me. “Didn’t I tell you to stop putting your hands on my man?” he glared at him.

            “Just chill hyung…I’m not hitting on Jinyoung…well, at least when you’re not around…” Jackson laughed.

            “Yaa!”

After school…

 

 

Mark:

            “So, what’s our plan tonight?” Jinyoung said as we were heading home.

            “Um…my dad is out for business trip for couple of days…I thought maybe we could go dinner and go back to my place…spend the night with me…I promise we don’t have to do anything…”

            “Yeah right! As if that gonna happen…” Jinyoung chuckled.

            “Only with you babe…” my grip on his hands tightened.

            “ert…”

            “But you love this ert though…”

            “Yup!”

That night…

            “Baby…are you asleep?” Jinyoung said as the two lovers lay in bed. The room is dark dork barking were heard from outside.

            “I’m not now…” Mark turned to face Jinyoung. “What’s up?”

            “Do you…do you really think that this thing between us gonna last?”

            “Why? Do you have second thoughts on us?” Mark asked.

            “No…of course not…it’s just sometimes I think that this is just a part of my dream…a dream that I’m gonna wake up any minute and realised that this is too good to be true…”

            “What can I do to make you see that this is not a dream?”

            “I dunno…these things crossed my mind sometimes…I’m beginning to sound like those sappy girls from crappy chick flicks that Min loves to watch…” Jinyoung sighed.

            “Look…I don’t know what the future gonna hold for us but I know I want you to be in it with me…”

            “You do?” Jinyoung looked at Mark.

            “Hell ya! So, what do you say? Are you game with that?”

            “You bet I am…”

Mark rolled on top of Jinyoung and stared at him.

            “I love you so freaking much Jinyoung ah…just thinking about you makes me feel giddy inside…”

Jinyoung blushed with Mark declaration of love.

            “Will you show me how much?” Jinyoung hooked his arm around Mark’s neck.

            “I thought you never ask…”

The next morning…

Mark:

I woke up feeling sore all over…last night probably the wildest night between me and Jinyoung…we took turn ing each other brains out and now, I felt I strained some muscles that I didn’t know that I even have…I looked over and Jinyoung was still sleeping. Laying on his stomach, the sheet crumpled at his waist…his view is enough to give me chills…his looks never failed to amazes me. I kissed his shoulder and he stirred slightly but went back to sleep. I got out of the bed and took care of my needy bladder.

            “What time is it?” Jinyoung asked groggily as I stepped out of the bathroom.

            “Almost 10…good morning…” I crawled back into bed and kissed his lips.

            “Morning…” he snuggled closer. “Hmmm…you’re warm…me like…” he purred.

I wrapped my hands around him and pulled the sheets to cover our bodies.

            “I heard there’s new amusement park opened in Wolmido…you wanna go?” he asked.

            “Amusement park? Sounds fun…but I rather stay in bed all day long with you…” my fingers drew circles on his flat belly.

            “That tickles…stop it…” he pushed me away.

            “Nope…”

I continue tickling him on his sensitive spots.

“Stop…you’re killing me…” he writhed under me.

My attacks got even severe and now Jinyoung is heaving heavily catching his breath.

“Ok, ok…you won…please…no more…” he pleaded.

            “This is fun…”

            “Baby please…”

Then…

            “Yi-En ah…can I talk to you for a sec?”

It was my dad.

 

Jinyoung:

Mark hyung and I were shocked to see his father at the door. His eyes are as big as the headlights on 18 wheeler truck. I quickly pulled the sheets up when I realised that the both of us together.

            “What the hell?” he said staring at us.

            “Dad…” Mark hyung stuttered.

            “Get dressed up and meet me downstairs…” he turned and slammed the door shut.

Looks like gonna hit the ceiling.

            “I thought you said your father not gonna be home today…” I said as I scrambled finding my discarded clothes.

            “I don’t know he gonna be home early…” he pulled his underwear on and reached for the jeans on the chair behind him.

            “What are we gonna do now?”

            “Just brace yourself babe…it’s gonna be a bumpy ride…” he smiled.

            “It’s not the time for jokes…” I growled.

            “Relax ok? Everything gonna be fine…I promise…” he kissed my lips. “Stay here while I go down and face the dungeon master…” he winked and disappeared behind the door.

I hope everything gonna be okay.

 

Mark:

I went down and saw my father walking back and forth in the living room. He looked at me and I saw fury in his eyes.

            “What the hell was that? Why are you in your bed with a boy?” he asked while giving me death glare.

            “I was with my boyfriend…and you don’t want to know the rest…”

            “What? Boyfriend?”

            “Yeah…Jinyoung and I are dating…”

            “Are you out of your freaking mind Mark Tuan Yi-En?” he called me by my full name…he must be angry.

            “No…I love Jinyoung…”

            “Love? Are you saying that you’re in love with a guy?”

            “Yup…” I nodded. “Flash news dad…I’m gay and I’m in love with another guy…”

“Is this some kind of your rebellious act against me just because I’m remarrying? Is that it?”

“No…and honestly, I don’t care about your marriage with that gold digger …”

“Don’t call her that!” he screamed.

“Well, she is…look dad, how about from now on, we do our own things…you have your life and I have mine…let’s just take care of our own business…”

“I won’t have this as long as you’re living under my roof…break it off whatever you had going on with that kid and we’ll get you cured…”

“Cured? Dad, I’m not sick…I’m just gay…it’s two different things…” I said rolling my eyes. We lived in modern era and my dad mind is still stuck in the 50s.

“It’s not normal! Two guys cannot be together!”

“Says who?” I’m getting sick with this conversation.

“Listen to me Yi-En ah…I can help you…” he came closer to me but I backed away.

“There’s nothing to help…I’m perfectly fine…mentally and physically…”

“You gonna obey my words as long as you stay under my roof! No son of mine is gay!”

“Well, I don’t live under your roof…this house belongs to mom as part of the divorce settlement…so technically, I don’t have to obey your words…”

 

Jinyoung:

I was dying with curiosity not knowing what’s happening downstairs between Mark hyung and his dad. I didn’t hear anything breaking so that’s a good sign…I guess. 

            “Let’s go babe…we’re leaving…” Mark hyung said as he walked into the room.

            “What happened?”

            “He freaked out…saying that I need to be cured as if I got some sort of mad cow disease or something…” Mark hyung opened his closet and took out a few clothes and stuff it inside his duffle bag.

            “He’s mad?”

            “Yup…but I don’t care…hey, do you think I could crash at your place for couple of days? I don’t want to face that old man…”

            “Sure…but omma gonna make you sleep in the guestroom…she said there’s no as long as she’s in the house…”

            “Well, I can live with that…” he winked.

Mark hyung held my hand as we walked down the stairs. His father was still there and I could feel laser beams coming out from his eyes.

            “Where are you going?” his voice roared.

            “I’m going to Jinyoung’s place for couple of days…”

            “No…you gonna stay here! Do you hear me?!”

            “Nope…c’mon babe…”

I bowed my head slightly at his father before Mark hyung pulled me towards the front door.

 

Another update...

Next chapter spoilers....SAD :(

Happy reading....