I Love You

Something More

Jinyoung:

I never felt the time could fly by this slow. I kept on looking at the huge clock on the wall and it felt slower than usual. Jackson came after I called him and asked him to bring some of my clothes and passport.

            “You looked like a hyper kid right now…you know that?” Jackson said giggling at me.

            “Shut up…” I nudged his shoulder.

            “When JB hyung came to the hall and said the wedding is off I thought it some kind of sick joke the two of you decided to play on us…” he said.

            “How is he?”

            “Okay I guess…sad but I think he’ll survive…”

            “I felt so sorry for him…”

            “I know you do…”

***************************************

Mark arrived and his mom greeted him at the door.

            “Omo…my son already lost weight…” she caressed Mark’s cheeks. “Jim, Mark’s here…”

They walked into the living room together.

            “So, tell me about Jinyoung…”

            “He’s getting married to someone else…”

The look on the old woman’s face changed.

            “Oh honey…”

Mark hugged his mother tightly. Tears fell down his cheeks and weak sobs followed.

            “I lost him omma…I lost him for good…”

            “Honey…maybe it wasn’t meant to be…Jim dear…I think we better hold off my birthday party…I don’t think I want to celebrate anything with Mark feeling like this…”

            “It’s ok omma…you already got everything ready…I’ll be fine…don’t worry about me…”

            “Are you sure Yi-En ah?’

            “Yes omma…the party is in the afternoon right? I just need some rest and then I’ll help with anything that needed to be done…”

Mark went back to his old room and it was still the same when he left a few months ago. It was still dawn and he fell asleep when his body hit the mattress.

A few hours later, Mark woke up from his sleep and went downstairs.

            “Omma…is there anything that I can do before the guests arrive?”

            “Yeah…c’mere…”

His mom pulled him to the mini bar at the side of the living room.

            “I’m so sorry about Jinyoung…why didn’t you tell me about this sooner?”

            “I don’t want you to worry…I know you gonna fly back to Korea…by the way…there’s something I didn’t tell you…”

            “What is it?”

            “I met dad…and his new wife…”

            “You do?”

            “Yeah…he can’t accept me that I’m gay and he tried to set me up with a girl…one of his business associates daughter…it didn’t work out as he wish for…he got mad again…”

            “That selfish jerk…”

            “I guess sometimes people just don’t change…” Mark sighed.

Soon the guests start filling the house.

 

Mark:

I was alone watching my parents mingling with their friends when I felt someone coming from behind. I turned around and saw Henry.

            “Hey babe…I knew it’s you…” he leaned over to kiss my cheek my I pushed him away.

            “What the hell are you doing here?”

            “Your mom invited me…I knew you would come back for her birthday so here I am…”

Henry kept on stuck on me like glue and it’s suffocating…I wish I could just leave.

            “Omma, I’m gonna take a walk around the neighbourhood ok? It’s feels kinda stuffy in here…”

            “Sure, sure…be careful ok?”

I head out towards the door and when I opened it, someone standing in front of it and he was the last person that I expected to see.

 

Jinyoung:

15 hours of flight and finally I’m in LA. I hailed a cab and show him the address. 45 minutes later, I arrived at a suburb just outside the city.

            “Thank you…” I said to the driver and got out. I walked down the pathway to the front door. I took a deep breath and before I could press the doorbell, it was opened.

It was Mark.

            “Jinyoung ah…”

            “I know you hate me right now but, just hear me out…I love you! I really, really love you! I thought I can forget you but I can’t…that night during the trip…it wasn’t a mistake…I kept telling myself it was a mistake but it’s not…I understand if you don’t want to see me again after this but…”

He just stood there staring at me with his usual piercing gaze.

            “JB called off the wedding and I’ll do anything if you take me back…I love you…”

I saw a guy came and wrapped his arm around Mark’s waist.

            “Hey babe, who’s this?” he said looking at me.

My heart sank at the sight…he was already moved on…I guess what goes around comes around…I hurt him and I’m getting hurt back.

            “I should’ve known… just…have a good life and be happy…”

I turned around and walked away.

 

Mark:

I was about to say something when Henry came wrapping his arm around my waist.

            “Hey babe, who’s this?” he said hooking his head on my shoulder.

Jinyoung’s face fell as if he was disappointed in somehow.

            “I should’ve known… just…have a good life and be happy…” he turned around and walked away.

            “Who’s that? I never seen him before? New neighbour?” Henry said.

I spun around and pushed him.

            “What part of I don’t want to have anything to do with you that you don’t understand huh?” I was losing my cool with his behaviour.

            “Mark…just give me a chance…I’ll be good…”

            “Read my lips…I don’t have feelings for you! I gave my heart to someone else and you’re nothing but a mistake!”

            “You don’t mean that!” he tried to hold my hand but I just stand away from him.

            “I do mean that…every single word of it! Now excuse me…I need to go catch my man!”

I ran and saw Jinyoung walked down the roadside. He hailed a cab and before he could enter the back seat, I closed the door and asked the driver to drive away. I pulled his hands and dragged him back to my house.

            “What are you doing? Your boyfriend will be mad if he saw this…” he struggled to get free but I had my grip tighter on his wrist.

Mark shoves Jinyoung inside his room and closed the door.

            “What are you doing here Jinyoung ah?” Mark asked looking directly into Jinyoung brown eyes.

            “I…I…I’m not sure…”

            “Then why are you here...and those things I heard outside just now…it that the truth?”

Jinyoung silently nodded.

            “Let me tell you one thing…Henry…the guy you saw earlier is not my boyfriend…one drunken night and he thinks we’re match made in heaven…” Mark explained.

            “You don’t have to say anything…I get it…you hate me…I would hate myself too…”

Jinyoung turned around heading towards the door when Mark held his shoulder and slammed his back against the wall. His eyes flew opened when Mark crashed his lips against his own.

            “You think I’m gonna let you go now after that confession you just made?” Mark said pulling Jinyoung into his arm. “I still can’t believe that you’re here…” he whispered.

            “Don’t you hate me?”

            “Hate you? I tried but no luck…” he cupped Jinyoung’s face. “I love you too ing much to hate you baby…” Mark kissed the tip of Jinyoung’s nose.

            “I love you too…”Jinyoung buried his face on Mark’s chest.

            “That is probably the words I wanted to hear the most since I got back to Korea…and I heard it right here in LA instead…”

            “So, you’re not moving back here right?” Jinyoung said.

            “Who said that I’m moving here?”

            “Yoogyeom…he said…”

            “My mom having her birthday party and I’m here to celebrate it…although it did cross my mind that I might stay for good since you’re getting married to JB but I guess now plan changed…”

            “I’m glad…”

They were making out when someone opened the door.

            “Yi-En ah…I thought you…” she stopped.

The two quickly broke the kiss and flustered with the sudden intruder.

            “Oops…I guess I came at a bad time huh?” she giggled.

            “Omma…”

            “So, I assumed that everything is fine now?”

The two of them looked at each other and smiled.

            “You young man…” she walked towards Jinyoung. “If you break my son’s heart…you have me to answer to…”

            “Yes mam!” Jinyoung nodded.

Mark laced their fingers together. Another beginning of their love story is about to begin.

 

FINISH~~~

My first MarkJin fic just ended...never thought I would get so much love from this one story....I sincerely thanks my loyal subbers and readers for the support...

I know I promised to make a GOT7x2PM fic after this but I guess there will be another MarkJin fic because I freakin LOVEEEEEE this OTP!!!! 

Here's the link...go check it out....

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/760178/lovexhate-markjin