Bound

Something More

Mark:

I woke up and Jinyoung was gone. I saw the little note on the bedside table.

I’m sorry about last night…it wasn’t supposed to happen…

Jinyoung

I crumpled the paper and tossed it away.

            “Hyung, did you see Jinyoung hyung?” Yoogyeom asked as I went down the lobby that morning.

            “No…I was looking for him too…”

            “He’s left…just got a text from him an hour ago…he said something about JB hyung…” Jackson said walking past us.

I tried calling him but the phone was off. Last night just proved that he still have feelings for me.

 

Jinyoung:

I feel like killing myself. How could I let myself be blinded by lust? That thing wasn’t supposed to happen…not last night…not forever…how am I gonna face JB after this? I just wish that the guilt would kill me…

I arrived home couple hours later and saw JB coming out.

            “Hey babe…what are you doing here so early?” he greeted me with the usual kiss on my cheek. “I thought you’re coming back later…”

            “I just wanna be at home…”

            “Are you ok?” he put his palm on my forehead. “You looked kinda pale here…”

            “Maybe lack of sleep…where are you going?”

            “Minjun hyung called…something came up at the studio…” he stared at me. “Let me just call him and cancel…you’re not looking too good…I’m worried about you…”

            “It’s okay…just go…I will be fine…”

            “Are you sure?” He held my arm.

            “Yeah…”

            “Okay…I’ll be home as soon as I can ok baby?” he kissed my lips.

I just smiled. The guilt inside as I looked JB’s face is indescribable…

 

JB:

            “The album is officially done! Yes!” Minjun pumped his fist in the air. “Good job JB ah…”

            “Thanks hyung…”

            “So, Jinyoung’s coming back from the trip today right?” he looked at me.

            “Yeah…he arrived when I was about to come out here…but something is off…” I frowned remembering Jinyoung’s face this morning.

            “What do you mean?”

            “It’s just…I dunno…”

            “Maybe it’s just your feeling…and here’s the custom jewellery shop that you asked me for…” Minjun hyung handed me a piece of paper.

            “Thanks…”

            “I guess you gonna pop the question soon?” he wiggled his eyebrows.

            “Yeah…”

            “It’s about time…you’ve been over the moon for him for years…”

I’ve been doing a lot of thinking these couple of days and I came to a conclusion that I want Jinyoung and I legally bound together. I want to start a family with him…the guy that I loved the most.

*******************************************

Mark:

I came in to the studio next day and went to look for Jinyoung. I went to his office but it was empty.

            “Jackson ah…is Jinyoung here yet?” I asked Jackson who happened to be at the room in front of Jinyoung’s.

            “Jinyoung? He took two days off work…he said that he wanted some rest at home…”

            “He did?”

            “Yeah…”

Is he gonna avoid me again?

 

JB:

Jinyoung was asleep along the way to my grandma’s house in Gwangju…he must’ve been so tired from the trip the other day.

            “Baby…wake up…we’re here…” I shook his body lightly. He slowly opened his eyes and looked around.

            “We’re here?”

            “Yeah…let’s go…”

We got out of the car and went inside. My grandma left this small cottage to me before she passed away.

            “This place never changed…” Jinyoung went to the kitchen.

            “I’ve already asked the housekeeper to stock up some food supplies for us…”

            “Great…”

It was late evening when the two went for a walk around the beautiful hills, enjoying the great green scenery.

            “I wish I could just move here one day…” JB said as he reached for Jinyoung’s hands and laced their fingers together.

            “It’s so peaceful around here…away from the city…” Jinyoung take a deep breath, inhaling the clean air.

They reached huge meadow and JB suggested that they sat there watching the sunset.

            “You know…I’ve doing a lot of thinking…” JB began. He was obviously nervous to bring up the subject.

            “Thinking? About what?”

            “Us mostly…” JB glanced at Jinyoung.

            “What do you mean?”

Jinyoung was getting nervous…did JB knew about the incident during the trip between him and Mark?

            “I love you Jinyoung ah…over the years I’ve always wanted to start a family with you and now I’m sure about it and I think we could take our relationship to another level…”

JB got up and kneeled in front of Jinyoung.

            “Park Jinyoung…will you do the honour and marry me?” JB opened a small velvet box with a beautiful silver band in it.

 

Jinyoung:

When JB kneeled in front of me, my breath stopped for a second. I didn’t know that he’s gonna propose.

            “Baby…” he said holding my hands. “I know that I’m still lacking in so many ways but I promised that I will cherish you and love you for the rest of my life…”

I nodded.

            “Yes…I will marry you…”

            “Thank you so much baby…you just made me the happiest man on earth!”

 

JB:

Jinyoung said yes! I was nervous that he would turn down my proposal but he said yes! I slipped the ring onto his fingers and he did the same thing to me.

            “I love you Jinyoung ah…” I hugged him.

We made love that night but I noticed something different with Jinyoung…he wasn’t into it as he normally do but I guess maybe it was the environment. Anyway, I have a wedding to plan and I’m ready for this new phase of my life with Jinyoung.

**************************************************

Jinyoung kept staring at the ring on his fingers. It was a beautiful silver band with several small diamonds on it.

*It must’ve cost JB a fortune for this…* he thought.

A knock on his door startled him. Jackson came in.

            “Hey man…” he said sitting at the edge of Jinyoung’s desk.

            “Hey…”

            “How was the day off? I hope you’re ready to get some work done today…”

            “Don’t worry…”

Jackson noticed the ring on his finger.

            “Nice ring…when did you bought it? Haven’t seen that before…”

            “JB proposed…”

            “He did?” Jackson’s eyes widened. “When?”

            “The other day…we went back to his grandma’s cottage in Gwangju…”

            “Really? Congrats…”

            “Thanks…”

 

Mark:

I came and saw Jinyoung’s car at the parking lot. I quickly made my way to the studio and Jimin told me that he was in his office.

            “Jinyoung ah…” I walked in. “We need to talk…”

            “I guess we do…let’s go somewhere else more private…”

At the rooftop…

            “About that night…” I couldn’t finish my words when Jinyoung cut me off.

            “It was a mistake…I’m sorry…it shouldn’t happen…”

            “You don’t mean that Jinyoung ah…I know you still loves me right?”

I held his hands but he slowly pulled away.

            “I’m getting married…JB proposed and I said yes…”

His words struck me like thunder lightning.

            “Jinyoung ah…”

            “This is the end for us…I hope you understand…” he said and left, this can’t be happening.