Fake Couple

Is This A Drama?

"Well look at you!" Kang Sun smiled getting up from her booth. She gave me a hug. Then sat back down so as not to get into trouble. "So, who did you dress up for?" "Excuse me?" "You look like a proper lady and you're turning men's eyes. You dressed like that on purpose. I'm just wondering for whom." I rolled my eyes. "So it's that guy you stay up until all hours of the night for. I see. Well, I hope he likes it. If not he doesn't deserve you." "Yeah, yeah, whatever." I sat down in the seat and she took my palm. "So, how many books did you read to be able to do this?" I asked. "Seven," "Wow, that's a record. How small were they?" "Not even an inch thick." "Oh, okay. I was about to be worried that you did this for a guy." She laughed, "No. I did this for me. I wanted to try something new." "Wow, sounds familiar." "Fine. You don't have to tell me it's for a guy. But your palm says otherwise. Says they'll be three guys in your life." "Three?" I laughed. She pointed to the lines. "Three and they weave together in your life and won't let go." "But in the end I'll have to choose, right?" "Well, that's up to you. Palm reading only shows what's on your path right now. You can change that path." "Yeah, fine." I pulled my hand back.

"Oh, look who it is!" Kang Sun smiled. I turned my head to see HongKi. I got up. "Min He!" Ae Cha smiled. "You look amazing! You made that?" I walked over. HongKi turned. He wore a ringleader costume. A black top hat sat on his head and a bright red jacket with tails caught the eye. His eyes grew wide seeing me. And my eyes widened seeing the girl on his arm. "You're Min He?" the girl smiled. "It's great to meet you. I've heard so much about you. I'm YoungShin, HongKi's fiancee." Fiancee? Fiancee. So the date that wasn't a date wasn't actually a date. All this time we were just friends and always would be. I should've been able to see that coming. "It's nice to meet you," I pulled on a smile.

"Wow, honey. You look wonderful." I felt a kiss on my cheek and turned to stone. An arm went around me. I turned to see Jonghyun standing beside me. "You didn't have to dress up for me," he smiled sweetly. "What are.." I started but he placed his lips on mine to silence me. I turned to stone. "Let's go get our faces painted or our fortunes told." He pulled me away and I stumbled after him dumbly.

"What are you doing?" I asked placing my hand on his arm. "I saw how you looked at him and I had already known about his fiancee and you obviously didn't so swept in. Plus, aren't these things more fun as couples?" "Why did you..." "Don't tell you haven't kissed a guy before." "I have but..." "Good, then you can just forget this one if you'd like. Won't hurt my feelings." We stopped at a game and he tried it. It took a couple tries but he finally won and handed me a small stuffed bear. "So how long have you known him?" he asked taking my hand. "Not long. But I've known you less." "I bet. And look how far we've gotten," he held up our intwined fingers. I rolled my eyes. "I've already stolen two kisses," he smirked. I tried to take my hand back but he wouldn't let me. "Look. Stop being upset. I didn't just do it to make you feel better." "Wow, really? So you're not completely selfless? I'm totally shocked," I spat out my sarcasm. "I wanted to kiss you and it seemed like a good opportunity."

"Jonghyun," he pulled me into him and kissed me again only longer and slower. He pulled away an inch. "HongKi's just down the path in case you want to try more." "Ugh," I turned away. "You're disgusting." "No, I'm just taking advantage of a situation." "And don't you feel bad about that?" I asked. "No, I don't. I'm geting a beautiful young lady to date me. I think this is worth any of the consequences." "Are you trying to be cute?" "Cute? No, I'm y and romantic." I laughed. "See?" he grinned. I couldn't say no. He was definitely y and though he went around it differently he was pretty romantic. I looked down at the little bear. "Let's see. They have those henna tattoos, right? Let's get the same ones. A couple thing," "Why?" I asked. "Because it's romantic," he grinned and pulled me right past HongKi and his fiancee. I couldn't help but lock eyes with him as we passed but Jonghyun jerked me and put his arm around me, "Or we could do each other's names." "No!" I shouted sternly. He just laughed happy to have pulled my attention back towards him even if it had only strayed for a moment.