Out With One Oppa In With Another

Is This A Drama?

"So, how are you today?" he asked with a smile. "Better, how was the folks?" "Not bad. Home cooked meals was heaven compared to what I've been eating. You should try it sometime." "Yeah, when I get married I'll be sure to visit my parents for lots of home cooked meals." He gave me a hug, "I'll see you when I can." I smiled, "Love you." "Bye, Min He." He turned and went over to the lady handing her his plane ticket. He was a great older brother. It was nice to talk to him. It had been years since he had studied abroad. We were close as siblings and it had been hard.

"Min He?" I turned and stared at a stranger. "Do I know you?" I smiled. "Yeah, it's been a long time. You've changed a lot." My smile faded. This guy was creeping me out. He pulled off his sunglasses and gave me a smile. That smile was familiar. It was on the tip of my tongue. "See? I'm not a creep. You know me." "But I can't remember from where." "I changed a lot too. Do you still beat up the bad guys?" "No," I frowned. "I let them walk all over me." He laughed. I didn't and he frowned. "Seriously?" "Just got walked over a couple days ago. Now are you going to tell me who you are or am I supposed to guess?" "Guess," he teased. "How about lunch? I'm paying." I followed him over to the airport cafe.

We sat down and he ordered. He knew what I wanted. "You're not objecting so your tastes haven't changed." "How did you recognize me?" "Your brother actually, sorry. So, what are your guesses?" I shook my head, "Smile again." "Why?" he laughed showing a big smile. "I just like your smile," I blushed. He did too. That was it. They placed our orders before us.

"Min He!" "Oppa, what happened?" The little boy sniffled, "They threw my bag in the creek again." "Show me." We walked over to the creek. I pulled off my shoes and socks. "But it's so cold. You'll catch a cold." I stepped into the creek. The water was bitterly cold and I immediately started to shiver. I grabbed his bag and tossed it on the bank. I reached for his hand and he helped me out. I pulled back on my shoes and socks. He threw his arms around me, "Thank you, Min He!" "We'll take care of those bullies tomorrow, okay?" I smiled brightly. He nodded and smiled, "You're the greatest." "No, you are and one day you'll protect me from bullies, right?" "You think I'll get that big and strong?" I nodded, "You'll grow older and be stronger and braver than those bullies. You'll be more successful and more handsome. You'll have all the girls chasing you and they'll be loners working at fast food restaurants." "You really think so?" he blushed. "Absolutely, come on, oppa. It's cold."

"So, let me ask you, Oppa, are you strong and successful?" I asked taking a bite of my sandwich. "I'd like to think so. Have I become big and handsome too?" I blushed but nodded, "I told you that you would. Of course I would be right." "So, what bully do I need to protect you against?" "I think I'd just be happy seeing you more." "Good, because that's just what I want. How about I first take you to your dorm? I'm sure you have classes today." I checked my phone and nodded, "In an hour." "Then we should hurry. It's a long ways back. I'm really happy to see you, Min He." "Not as happy as I am to see you, Taemin Oppa."