Plotting

Is This A Drama?

"This room is so eerie," I said sitting on the floor and spreading out my legs before me. "How so?" Ae Cha asked. "It's like spotless and has nothing to it. It's very uncomfortable and only has two colors, black and grey. It gives me the shivers." Ae Cha rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I know," I sighed. "You want it to be mature and business-like. Congratulations, it looks like a business meeting room. And why is it so cold?" I groaned. "I know you like to state your mind, Min He, but could you do me a favor and think before you talk. Better yet, don't talk unless talked to." I gave her a thumbs up and pulled out my mp4 player and started to watch a drama.

Someone kicked me. I pulled out my earbuds and looked up at Ae Cha, "What?" "Haven't you been paying attention at all?" "You told me to only talk when spoken to. I have problems with that unless I'm not listening." There was a burst of laughter. I looked up in time to see the blonde guy fall backwards and onto the floor which caused him to laugh even harder. Once he had gotten back in his seat and calmed down he smiled at me and said, "You and I will be working together." All the girls spun to face him with looks of shock and despair. I put back in my earbuds and continued my drama as he assigned everyone else their parts.

"So, this is my plan." HongKi pulled out a paper. "Like in a circus they've got the three rings? So I've got these areas here where the performers will be and then along the walls will be the food stall and booths." "What's here in the middle?" "I don't know." "Hmm," I thought. "Well, how are people going to see the performances?" "Uh, they're right there." "Yeah, but you need seating or something." "Alright, so in the center could be like a mini grandstand and we could spread out benches around." He sketched them on the map. "And the food should all stay together. It'd be too hectic." He nodded and labeled the stalls. "The animals will need to be kept here." "Animals?" I asked. "There's a pet club that will be dressing up animals and there's a club that is having a mini dog show." "Is that safe?" "We'll have signs so people know and can't get upset if something happens." "Alright, if it's taken care of." We continued to plan for hours.

"And if you can set up an awning so there's shade during the day and protection in case of rain." "And if we line it with lights then we don't have to set up poles to hang the lights on for at night." I covered my mouth from a yawn. He checked his phone for the time, "Wow, it's late we should probably get to bed." I nodded and got up. I stretched as he collected the papers. "What time tomorrow?" I asked in the middle of a yawn. "What do you have tomorrow?" he asked. "Work, only available time is during lunch." "Alright, lunch it is. I'll buy. After our class right? We'll walk there together." I yawned again and nodded. "I'll walk you to your dorm." I waved my hand, "No, it's alright. I can handle it. You go on and get to bed yourself. See you tomorrow." I waved before walking out of the club room. He was really nice. I could see why people liked him so much. He always tried to lighten the mood too. It was a nice quality that I hadn't seen in a long time.