No Longer An Older Brother?

Is This A Drama?

I sat on the park bench waiting. "You look upset." "Do I?" I didn't look up but he sat down beside me. "So I take it you didn't like the song?" "You should've told me in person." "Alright," Taemin grabbed my hand and reached out and turned my face to look towards him. "Min He, I love you." The words sharply pierced me. I pulled my face free from his hand. He sighed and frowned. "So you don't feel the same." He laid back against the bench. "Oppa, you're like family. I..." "I see." "Taemin," "Can I ask you a question?" "What?" He paused. "Is this because you like that blonde guy?" "Taemin," "Do you?" "Yes, I like him but right now he is getting ready to be married." Taemin turned to me, "What?" "He has a fiancee," I sighed. "But that has nothing to do with us." "It does. You won't even look at me because you're thinking of another guy." "Stop pouting. How can I prove to you that I just see you as a brother?" He leaned in and kissed me.

That wasn't a kiss from an older brother. I felt my heart flutter and start to race. He pulled away and I didn't want him to. I got up and turned away. I shoved my fingers in my hair. No. No. No. Taemin didn't say anything. "I have to go." I started walking back to the dorm. He let me go. I didn't know if he had given up or was just giving me space. But I was scared. I'd only seen him a month and only a few times. I hadn't fallen in love with him when I was little. That childish love wouldn't pass into the young adult years. No, sometime I had started to feel something for him and it scared me. My oppa was now someone even more. No, no he wasn't. A simple kiss didn't mean anything. I still only saw an older brother. I stopped at a poster in front of the stage. It had his picture on it.  Perhaps, when I had seen him dancing and singing on that stage must have been it. When I had seen his dreams revealed. It made me happy to see him so happy. "Gah!" I messed up my hair. "Stop it, Min He! Don't be ridiculous! It's just a fan crush. You'll be over it when you see..." HongKi. He was getting married soon. Maybe I was just trying to find a replacement for the hole that made in my heart. I headed back to the dorm. I needed to sleep this off. In the morning everything would be back to normal.