Circus Girl

Is This A Drama?

I hurried down the hall and up the stairs. I stopped in front of the room and knocked. I tried to get my breath. The door opened. I handed them their food. He handed me the cash and closed the door. I counted it to make sure it was right and pocketed the tip. I then went further down the hall to another door and knocked. "Hey, Min Hee!" my friend smiled. "We're stumped. Maybe you can help us." "Yeah? On what?" I saw past her the table full of serious students. I turned to leave and she grabbed my hand. "Just for a moment. I swallowed hard. They all stared at me. "We're trying to come up with a theme for the carnivale this year and everything we come up with seems dull or we already used previously." "What were some of the ideas?" "Uh, samurai but we did that three years ago. And a romantic but then we'd only get couples." "It's a carnivale, why don't you actually do a carnivale? You know, a circus?" "A circus?" a guy asked. I looked up. He sat at the other end. He had his feet propped up on the table. "Like with animals and clowns?" "More or less, but instead of real animals..." "I like it," he smiled. "What do you all think?" They nodded shyly. "Nice job," he gave me a thumbs up. Weird. Ae Cha gave me the money for the food and I left. "That was awkward."

The professor went on and on. I was starting to nod of when he called class to a close. I concealed a yawn before grabbing my things. "Circus girl." I paused and turned. The guy from the other day stood there grinning, "Hey, you know, I was wondering. It's circus themed so how do we get the other clubs involved?" "Uh, the sports, marital arts, drama, all perform wearing different garb. Presentations and games for others. Face painting, balloon animals, food stalls, I don't know. Why are you...?" "Very clever," he patted me on the back. "Hey, do you think I could get your notes from today? I think I fell asleep." "Yeah, you've got a little drool right there," he pointed to the corner of his mouth. I quickly wiped it away embarrassed. "Here. Give them back today when you deliver food, okay?" "Sure," I agreed. He went down the steps. He seemed the most carefree person in the world. I looked down at his notes. "Wow, he writes fast." I slid the paper in with mine and hurried out of the classroom.

"So," Kang Sun smiled from her bed. "This weekend we're going to a concert. Coming?" "I can't afford a concert ticket." "You're so gloomy." "Yeah," I said studying during commercials. She sighed. "You should enter a club for watching dramas." "I don't have time for that." "Yeah, I know. You don't have time for anything. You need a boyfriend." "I don't..." "If you had one you'd make time for him." "I don't want one." She made a sarcastic gasp. I gave her a sarcastic smile in return. "I don't know why you don't want one. You stare at other people who have them." "I'd make a horrible girlfriend." "You would not. You'd just have a lot of baggage." I glared at her. She shrugged. "Don't stay up too late," she said before collapsing. My eyes focused on the television. "Foolish girl. That guy is perfect for her and yet she'll never see it because she's so blinded and the stupid makers like him better. He's so perfect," I frowned. "If I met a guy like that I'd be willing to date a guy." "Your expectations are too high," Kang Sun mumbled. I threw my pillow at her. "Go to sleep."

(there started-how is it? if u don't like it i hope u'll stick around and read a few more chapters before giving up-pretty please? lol)