Switched Roles with Oppa

Is This A Drama?

"So, what have you been doing with yourself that you're now successful?" I asked. I wiggled in my seat. I didn't like taxis. But I had no choice. Taemin was buying and he said he wouldn't take the bus or walk. "Uh, I followed my passion." "Dancing, really?" I turned in my seat to face him. "And is it how you wanted it?" "It's pretty amazing." "Really?! That's great! Anyone giving you a hard time?" "I thought you said you were being walked on." "Yeah, but I'd stand up for you in a split second," I smiled. "No, everyone's great. So you don't listen to music?" "Still stuck to my dramas, sorry. It's a drug to me." He laughed, "But you're persuing it, right?" "Creative Writing like I promised." "And your brother?" "Cooking like always." "And abroad?" "Well, you just came from abroad too, didn't you?" "Yeah," he laughed. He had moved away with his family when he was eight and left me alone. "How are things with your family?" he asked not looking me in the eye. "I wouldn't know," I replied. "Oh, alright, well do you have a boyfriend?" I laughed, "You're trying to make it a happier subject but you failed. My depression would be over a guy." Two. I still couldn't get Jonghyun out of my head. "Are you going to tell me about it?" "No, but to answer your question I do not have a boyfriend. What about you? A girlfriend?" "It'd be hard with the job." "That's not a no." "No, I don't have a girlfriend." "And how is your family?" "Good, they're good."

"You missed the carnival at our school. You could've saved me a bunch of heartbreak if you had come," I teased. "I guess I'll have to mend the heartbreak instead. Did you work hard on the carnival?" I nodded. "Do you have pictures?" "I can find some." "Do. Bring them to lunch tomorrow." "Smooth," I laughed. "I would send you the address of where to meet but I don't know your number." I took his phone and punched it in. My phone rang. "Oppa!" I cried answering. He laughed, "Yes?" "Did you miss me?" I asked trying to be cute. He blushed, "Yes." "I missed you too." "You've been taking care of yourself when you get sick right?" he asked. I nodded, "Yeah," "And eating properly?" "Yes, oppa." I hung up laughing too hard to continue. "You sound like a real oppa." "I'm not?" "Guess you are now." "That's right. I'll be caring for you now so quickly cause problems for me to fix." The taxi stopped. I nodded, "I'll call you at the first problem." I wrapped my arms around him, giving him a tight hug. I really had missed him but he was so different. He had been so shy and would do whatever I said. Now he was taking control and was no longer shy. No wonder I couldn't recognize him at first. But that smile and that blush were still the same, childish and adorable.

Taemin smiled releasing Min He. She got out and waved before heading up the courtyard. He stared after her. She hadn't changed as much as he said she had. She was cuter though, feminine. It made his heart race. He had made a promise to her long ago that he would marry her and it seemed fate that she was single still when he met her now but although he was outgoing on the outside he was still as when he was a child. He wondered if he was ever going to bring up the courage to ask her out on a real date or even kiss her. "Um," the taxi driver turned around and held out a piece of paper. "My daughter is a huge fan. Could I get an autograph?" He was an idol and still was like butter on the inside around her. "Yeah, sure," he smiled.