Christmas Surprise

Is This A Drama?

I hurried and wrapped the present. It wasn't anything special. I had bought a cd, a scarf, and some candy. I wasn't good at these things and it was the best I could come up with. I pulled on my hat, scarf, and coat and rushed outside. I stopped awestruck. The tree was beautiful lit up and decorated. The lights around it made it seem like a winter wonder land. You could even see the stars and moon up in the night sky. The only thing that was missing was snow. "Min He! You just made it. We're just about to start." I smiled at her, "This place looks amazing." "I know!" she grinned. She hurried to the tree and shouted, "Alright, time to exchange presents!" she shouted and turned to a girl next to her. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned. My jaw dropped. "What are you doing here?!" I asked. "Aren't you getting married?!" HongKi smiled at me, "I couldn't do it. What? Why not? Haven't you two been together..."

He took my present from my hand and replace it with his own. "Open it," he ordered. Curiously I pulled the bow off the box and quickly tied it around my wrist. He laughed. Then I opened the box. My hands started shaking so hard I almost dropped it. He grabbed my hand with the box and pulled it out of the way. He leaned in and kissed me. I felt my whole body heat up but I was still in shock. He smiled, "I couldn't marry her if I loved someone else." He pulled the necklace out from the box and put it around my neck. I looked down at it blushing. It was beautiful with the two hearts intertwined. "Min He, would you be my girlfriend?" he asked. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down and kissed him, happier than I had ever been.

He stood staring at the two. So he had given up the marriage to be with her? How could he compete with that? Taemin looked down at the jewelry box he held. His heart felt ripped apart, mauled. He saw a tear land on the velvet box. He shoved it in his pocket. He looked up again at the two kissing. One of them he'd hate for an eternity, the other he'd love, yet there was nothing he could do. She was with the guy she wanted and he was left on the sidelines. He would always be on the sidelines. "And I don't know what to do/Cause I'll never be with you," he whispered and turned walked away tears now streaming down his cheeks.

(lol ure all really mad at me now? right? of course u r-i made taemin cry-sry well im not sry he's crying but im sry ure upset about it ^_^ )