Oppa Support

Is This A Drama?

I walked back to my dorm to change. Kang Sun should be in class by now. I opened the door. The room was dark. The shades were closed. I pulled them open. "God, Min He! Don't you have concern for other people?!" I couldn't mistake the hair, nor the face when it turned. "And I was thinking of apologizing," I rolled my eyes. "Cover your lap dog's eyes," I told Kang Sun. She shoved Jonghyun off her and she got up. She didn't care about the lack of clothing she wore. "Ya! Don't say things like that. What's eating at you?" "You missed class," I stated pulling out clothes from my top bunk. "Yeah, so?" "To sleep with a guy." "Is that it or is it that you were with him last night that bothers you?" she asked. "Don't try getting pissy . It doesn't really work." I grabbed my clothes. "I'll change somewhere else." I grabbed my backpack and purse. "I walked out." I closed the door quietly behind me like a respectable person. "Bastard," I mumbled.

I saw HongKi in class but I ignored him. He was still sitting beside me. He had moved before so we could pass notes during lame videos or lectures. He passed me a note while the teacher's back was turned. I ignored it and continued to write my notes for class. I noticed the time on the clock and slid my stuff into my bag silently so at the correct time I was out of there before HongKi could open his mouth.

"You can't just run away. I know where you eat lunch. What are you upset about?" "Nothing," I mumbled. "Then why won't you look at me?" I stopped and turned to him. "Have I looked at you long enough? Can I go now?" I turned to leave and he turned me back towards him. "What's wrong? Did you get in a fight with Jonghyun?" "What would be the point? It's not like we're together." I started walking again. He caught up. "What? But..." I stopped so fast HongKi ran into me. Kang Sun sat at our usual spot with Jonghyun. They were feeding each other. HongKi saw and didn't say anything. I saw Ae Cha walk up. She tapped Kang Sun on the shoulder and when she turned slapped her across the face. I rolled my eyes and turned to walk the other way. "How's your fiancee?" I asked. "Her name is YoungShin." "Yes, and she's your fiancee. What's wrong with calling her that?" "I don't know," he said finally. "Sounds weird I guess."

My cell phone rang. I pulled it out, "Yeobeseyo?" "Hey! It's your mother." I was about to hang up when she said, "I need your help. Your brother is arriving at the airport and I need you to pick him up." "Alright," "Really?" "Yeah, sure. Not like I have a life anyways." "Min He." "Nope, I'll be there. I need a day off anyways, or another one that is." I hung up. "Gotta go. Let's finish this interesting conversation later." I took a step. I turned back. "Sorry I'm being rude. I've had a really bad morning. I'll call you later, okay?" He gave me a hug. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you I had a fiancee." "It's alright. I was just shocked to see someone our age getting married. I'm happy for you," I smiled. It was as sincere as I could be. "I think it's great you love someone." I patted him on the shoulder before hurrying to catch the bus.

I sat in the airport with my feet propped up on the chair and watched a drama on my video player. It ended and I checked the time. "It's three." I turned. "Oppa!" I jumped off the chair and wrapped my arms around his neck. "How are you?" he smiled. "Pretty crappy, you?" "Well, I'm back home." "Good, so we both can sit and tell each other about our issues." "Sounds fun. I've got three days." "I've got today." "Good. Okay, let's go."

"Wow, that ," he frowned. "Yeah, yours too. You'll get back in right?" "Yeah, it's just a suspension." "Well, that's good. You didn't tell them why, did you?" "No way. They'd spend my few days yelling at me." "Now they're celebrating." "It's better than being bashed." "I understand that." I started to munch on the snacks. "If you're hungry we could go eat." "Carnival was last night. Spent all my money there." He laughed. "Well, then let's go have some fun, on me, to forget about all this." "Mmm, fun, sounds perfect." He smiled, "You like karaoke, right?" "But don't tell anyone," I smiled.