It's Luhan!

I'm a nobody

The rest of the week was a real drag. Sehun spent most of his lessons almost falling asleep if it wasn't for Baekhyun nudging him or pinching him to keep him awake. Most afternoons after the lessons were finished, they were spent in the library or in a room where the heater was on with Luhan to finish their project before other lessons started piling work on them. You see, the school was going to go away for winter holidays. They weren't until December, but the teachers always piled on the work for the students around this time. 

As well as this, in under two weeks time, parents and guardians of the boys at the school were allowed to come visit the students as a sort of open day. They could come in and speak to the teachers to see how their sons were getting along, get a tour of the school or just sit in the hall and eat. Because this visit was also a way to show the school off, major preparation was under way and the headmaster wanted to make sure that the school was ready and looked good for even the Pope to come look at the place. (The pope... seriously?) 

~

The library is too quiet for Sehun's liking. Even though he was a boy who preffered to not speak much, he needed to be in places where there was noise or at least some chatter in the background otherwise it made him go crazy! Sehun decided as he walked into the library and felt the silence consume him that when it got warmer, he was doing work outside under a tree or something. At least then nature was there in the background and he felt like he was in the real world again!

"Sehun" Luahn said with a nod when he saw his partner walk over 
"Han" Sehun replied, plopping a carrier bag onto the table and chucked his school bag onto the floor whilst Luhan pouted at him 
"It's Luhan" he said, almost in a whining voice but Sehun didn't care. Luhan has always kept telling Sehun that is name is Luhan not just Han since day one. Sehun has just chosen to ignore him. But Luhan is determined and one day, Sehun will call him as he is preferred to be called by. 

"What's in the bag?" Luhan asked, pointing to object which Sehun placed on the table a few seconds ago 
"Just the model you asked me to make" Sehun replied, carefully pulling the model out and placing it in front of Luhan whose eyes widened and mouth flew open. 

"You did this?" he asked, picking it up to have a good look 
"I had Baekhyun help. My artistic abilities are just dreadful" Sehun replied with a shrug of his shoulders whilst Luhan smiled 
"Well it's really good" he said, looking up but frowned when he saw Sehun glaring at him... again... 

"Have I done something to offend you?" Luhan asked 
"What ever makes you think that?" Sehun replied and Luhan hated it whenever he spoke like this. He wasn't sure if Sehun was being serious or just humouring him. 

"Well for starters, you're always glaring at me. Secondly, when I try to talk to you, it's usually just small answers or it sounds like your snapping at me. If you're angry at me then tell me what I did to make you so" Luhan said but Sehun just shook his head 
"If you really don't know, then there is no point in me explaining it to you" he replied and took the model to put it back into the carrier bag before it was damaged or broken. Luhan sat there just as confused as ever.

~

"What did Luhan think of the model?" Baekhyun asked at dinner that night 
"He liked it" Sehun replied, not really in the mood to talk about him. Meanwhile, staff were in the hall hanging up posters to remind students of the visits that were going to be happening soon. Some students were excited, others were nervous; what if their mum's did something to embarrass them? 

"Is your grandmother coming again this year?" Baekhyun asked and Sehun nodding his head 
"She just wants to sit in here this year and catch up on stuff" he replied and Baekhyun nodded his head. He liked Sehun's grandmother. On her visits, she always asked for Baekhyun, how he was and whether he wanted to join her and Sehun. She was very nice and Baekhyun was able to see as to why Sehun always cheered up a little whenever his grandmother was mentioned. 

"What about you?" Sehun asked and Baekhyun quickly nodded before he began smilling 
"My dad actually managed to get time of this year to come visit. This time you won't have to worry about me sticking around you like a sore thumb" he said happily and Sehun was able to smile a little at the news. 

~

"What's wrong with you?" Minseok asked when he saw the look on Luhan's face 
"The fact that I've probably done something to Sehun but he won't tell me" Luhan replied, stabbing his food. 

"Do you have any idea as to what you could have done?" Minseok asked and Luhan shook his head 
"Up until that... thing on the roof I never really spoke to him" he replied and sighed 
"And everytime I ask him he's always like "Why would you think that?" or doesn't tell me at all" he added, getting up with Chanyeol to put their trays away. 

"Cheer up Lulu" Chanyeol said, ruffling his hair whilst Luhan made a whining noise. It was at that moment that Sehun and Baekhyun made their way over themselves, Baekhyun pausing and dropping his gaze to the floor 
"Han" Sehun said and walked away 
"It's Luhan!" Luhan exclaimed and walked back to the table in a huff whilst Chanyeol stood there frowning, what was that all about? 

~

"Why do you keep calling Luhan, Han?" Baekhyun asked 
"Because that's his proper name" Sehun replied 
"Yeah but you know how much he hates it when people call him just that" Baekhyun said and Sehun shrugged his shoulders 
"Which is excatly why I do it... plus it's kind of funny, watching him get all worked up like that" he replied and walked away with a grin on his face and leaving Baekhyun there just as confused as he ever was. 


Hello!!

So, next chapter is going to be Sehun's grandmother visiting him which will probably hint about his past a bit more and possibly hint on what happened on the rooftop that day which made Sehun hate Luhan so much. Then there will be the first tiny bit of drama... possibly... 

Until then!!