Trick or treat

I'm a nobody

Even though Baekhyun promised him one dance, he actually stayed on for another song... or two... or three... 

What? Once he started he just couldn't stop! Whenever he tried to walk away, Chanyeol or one of his friends would drag him back and convince him to stay. It was quite difficult to refuse the offer. 

"Seriously, that's enough now" he shouted over the music and turned to go back to Sehun but frowned when he saw that his friend was no longer there 
"Where did he go?" he asked 
"Probably somewhere with Luhan, he's not there neither" Chanyeol replied before pulling Baekhyun outside for fresh air.

"You're makeup has smudged" Baekhyun said with a laugh, pointing at Chanyeol's face 
"The same could be said for you" Chanyeol replied as Baekhyun quickly checked his reflection in the window, making Chanyeol laugh. With the two of them establishing that they probably looked more hideous now that their makeup was ruined was a build up of sweat, they decided to take a walk. It gave them time to cool down, got them away from the party and allowed them some privacy from everyone else. 

"You look nice tonight... until your makeup got ruined" Chanyeol said and Baekhyun smiled 
"You looked very much like the Joker tonight. It suited you well" he replied before the two of them fell into a comfortable silence, the only sound accompanying them being the sound of the music in the distance. 

If this had happened to Baekhyun in the past, let's be real here, he would have been a mess! He wouldn't have been able to speak to Chanyeol because he would have been a mumbling and blushing mess. Heck, he wouldn't even have been able to gather the courage to walk alone with Chanyeol; he would need Sehun with him. Speaking of that boy, where did he run off to? 

"You're never usually this quiet" Chanyeol said breaking Baekhyun away from his thoughts 
"Sorry, I got lost in my thoughts" he replied 
"What were you thinking about?" to which Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders 
"Just stuff in general" he said quietly, silence overcoming the two of them once again. 

~

The rest of their walk had consisted of the two of them just sitcking close to each other. Ocassionally, one of them would make a comment which would entice a laugh or another comment out of the other, but that was it really. Deciding that they were well and truly cooled down the two of them started to make their way back to the party. It was only nine thiry. There was no way they were going to retreat back to their rooms just yet. 

Approaching the hall, Chanyeol bit his lip and reached out to stop Baekhyun 
"Hey Baek" he began but stopped when the two of them heard laughing above them. 

"Trick or treat Baekkie" someone shouted before a bucket was tipped over and Baekhyun stood there drenched, everyone around him either gawking at the scene or pointing and laughing. 

"What the hell?" Chanyeol shouted before dragging a very wet and very shocked Baekhyun away. Quite frankly, Baekhyun couldn't care less on where Chanyeol took him. All he wanted to do was get away from everyone. From all the laughing and the staring. 

~

Turning down the hall, Baekhyun knew he wasn't going anywhere near his room and was instead pulled straight into Chanyeol's dorm- surprisingly clean upon first glances. 

"Here" Chanyeol said softly as he wrapped a towell around Baekhyun and used another to dry his hair 
"I think it's safe to say your makeup is deffinitely ruined now" he muttered managing a laugh out of Baekhyun, using a flannel to wip away the black streaks running down his face.

"Thank you" Baekhyun said quietly 
"No problem, I couldn't exactly leave you there. What kind of a friend would I have been then?" Chanyeol asked and Baekhyun smiled. 

"I would offer you some clothing to borrow so yours can dry but I think my clothes would be a bit too big for you" he added 
"Unless Luhan is closer to your size" he muttered and turned towards the wardrobe whilst Baekhyun frowned 
"Luhan?" he asked 
"Yeah, roomate" Chanyeol replied before he drag out a jumper and tracksuit bottoms to hand to Baekhyun. 

"You don't have to do this. Plus I don't think Luhan would really want me wearing his clothes" he said and pushed the clothes away 
"And what? Let you catch a cold? Luhan won't mind, he hardly wears these anyway" Chanyeol replied placing the clothes into Baekhyun's arms and pointing him into the direction of the bathroom so he could change. 

~

Emerging from the bathroom Baekhyun walked out in clothes that were slightly too big for him to find Chanyeol lying on his bed staring at the ceiling 
"You can sit on Luhan's bed. You don't have to stand there like that" he said looking over to find Baekhyun stood there biting his lip 
"Luhan's not going to kill you. Sure he doesn't like people sharing his bed with him but he's not here right now, so sit" he added and pointed to the bed until Baekhyun finally sat on it. 

"You remember at the coffee shop we were telling each other little facts about ourselves? I told you that I'm not as clueless as everyone thinks" Chanyeol asked sitting up 
"I didn't understand by what you meant then neither" Baekhyun replied causing Chanyeol to smile slightly. 

"Well, there is a well known fact around this school which everyone seems to know about and think I dont know. They think I'm clueless when I'm not" he said, Baekhyun frowning 
"I-I still don't understand" he muttered whilst Chanyeol sighed 
"I'm not clueless. I know you like me Baekhyun" 

Well... this was unexpected... 


Aaannddd I'll leave it there so that the next chapter is straight to Hunhan!

Ahhh... have any of you guys listened to or watched the leaks of EXO's new song? All day I've seen links to them and they're very tempting to click on, it's very hard to refrain from doing so and we have five. more. days. D: D: D: 

I think I need a lie down... 

Until the next chapter!!