Panic

I'm a nobody

With a couple of stitches and some painkillers to take the pain away, Minseok would be good to go! A bad tackle during training resulted in a collision of studs and Minseok's thigh. 

It wasn't too serious, some were more deeper than others but nothing the nurse's couldn't fix. With Minseok's parents busy on business holidays and unable to get to their son, it was up to Luhan to go with him. Until he found out Minseok would need stitches, and Minseok wanted someone in the room with him, did Luhan ring the others up.

Was Luhan really going to stay with Minseok if he was extremely squeamish? That was left to Jongin upon their arrival to the hospital. 

"How long do you reckon this will take?" Chanyeol asked he, Baekhyun, Luhan and Sehun sat in the waiting area 
"Well how long does it usually take to stitch up a few holes in your thigh?" Baekhyun replied, making Chanyeol cringe slightly at the thought. 

Sehun just sat there in silence. He didn't want to be there, Baekhyun knew that, but he had to be there for his new friend. Luhan would steal a few glances at Sehun here and there and wanted to say something, anything, but couldn't think of what it was he really wanted to say to the boy. 

"Leave him" Baekhyun said when Sehun stood up and walked away, the other two casting looks at each other but nevertheless remained in their seats. Well, Chanyeol did. 

"Where are you going?" he asked when he saw Luhan stand up 
"Toilet" was the reply and Baekhyun and Chanyeol could see Luhan walk away in the direction of said toilets. However, it's very easy to lie. 

~

Sehun just couldn't sit there in the hospital like that and not visit his dad. Just sitting there and waiting for Minseok, the thought was eating away in the back of his mind. He tried to sit there and listen to the other three talk amongst themselves, but in the end he just couldn't take it; he had to go visit his dad. 

It would be a lie to say he wasn't scared. 

"Oh, Sehun!" 

Seeing his grandmother jump when he arrived, and how red her eyes were, something was up. She could deny all she wanted to but Sehun would know straight away that something was up. 

"What's going on?" he asked 
"U-uh well" his grandmother attempted to reply as Sehun looked over to the room his dad was in. Looking through, there were nurses rushing all over the place, getting ready to take his dad somewhere. 

"Why are they in there?" he asked, walking over to have his grandmother pull him back 
"They think they've found something in him, bleeding I think they said, and they just want to take him into theatre and get it all checked out" his grandmother replied, wanting to keep her grandson calm. Sehun was far from calm.

"W-what? Did they say how long it would take? H-how serious it is?" he asked trying to fight out of her grip 
"Sehun calm down. Panicking is not going to help" 
"Who says I'm panicking?" but his wavering voice was telling him overwise. 

"There are too many people in there. Why are there so many people in there if they're only taking him to theatre?" he asked, still struggling to fight out of his grandmothers grip. 

"Please Sehun just leave them to it, they know what they are doing!" she said, the two of them beginning to attract the attention of others as they passed by. 

Sehun had finally managed to fight out of her grip. He did so when the door to room opened and he watched his dad being wheeled down to theatre. He tried to stay calm but that was now impossible. He tried running after the nurses but was stopped by someone wrapping their arms around him and holding him back. 

"D-dad" he shouted, trying to get away from the person who only tightened their grip on Sehun 
"Dad!" he shouted again and watched as his dad was wheeled around the corner and out of his sight. 

For a moment Sehun stayed there in the person's arms. His eyes remained fixed on the hall his dad was just taken down in the hopes that he would come straight back and it was all just a big mistake. When that didn't happen he pulled himself away from the person immediately, turning around to face Luhan. 

"What are you doing here?" he asked angrily 
"Sehun I-" 
"No! Just get away from me!" Sehun shouted, pushing Luhan away. 

"Sehun!"
"No! If he came to talk about things he picked a pretty ty time to talk. He had all the chances to the other day and yet all he did was push me away and argue". 

"Sehun pl-"
"No! Just stop it! I don't need this, I don't need you bothering me all the time because you're not of much help anyway. Just off and leave me alone". 

Sehun was a fast runner. For someone who despised sports, he certainly did a good job in exerting how good he was athletically. His grand tried to run after him but she was too easy to outrun. Instead of going after him, Luhan ran back to tell Baekhyun what had just happened. He knew Sehun better than everyone else therefore, he would know what to do. 


My favorite word this minute; Drama!!! 

Oh I love a bit of drama me. 

Now, a very important matter is at hand; you guys wanna know what the alternative ending to chapter 38 would have been, eh? 

Well, I'm not one for going into too much detail but two guys arguing, Luhan being pinned up against the wall... I was thinking of adding quite a steamy kiss performance in there. BUT that would have taken away the chance to throw in lots of drama, so I decided to leave it out. 

Until the next chapter!