Bored

I'm a nobody

Baekhyun hated it when Sehun was in one of his moods. That meant he had to tread lightly around him and think of what he wanted to say before he began speaking otherwise Sehun would just shout at him and not speak to him for the rest of the day. But Baekhyun knew better and as soon as he saw Sehun walk inside and ignore him when he asked what was wrong, he just decided to leave him alone and give him time to calm down before he spoke to him again. 

Doing that though... what was he meant to do now? Usually, Baekhyun spent most of his evenings hanging out with Sehun or he was doing homework. Seeing as Sehun was moody and he had finished his homework, he had nothing to do. He was going to be bored out of his mind. 

After spending half an hour walking around the feild and nearly getting pushed into a bush by some idiots, Baekhyun sighed and went to the school's gym to see what was going on. This was a first for him. He wasn't a sporty person at all and today's move was like stepping into unchartered territory! He was bored though so anything would do for him. 

~

"I don't even like football" he muttered to himself, sat in the stands and watched as the team went through their usual training for the week. 

"What are you doing here?" came a voice, Baekhyun looking up and felt his breath hitch as Chanyeol got up and walked over, taking a seat in front of him 
"Sehun's in a bad mood, s-so I'm leaving him to cool of and came here because I'm bored" he replied and Chanyeol nodded before frowning 
"Did he and Luhan have an argument?" he asked and Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders. 

"I have no idea. I saw him stomping back to his room and I just left him to it... why?" and Chanyeol sighed 
"Luhan's in a foul mood this afternoon. We're trying to find out what's wrong with him but he wont tell us" he replied as the whistle blew and Baekhyun look to see Luhan on the floor, smacking it and cursing to himself before he got up and got on with training again whilst Minseok shot him a worried look. 

"Who knows" Baekhyun muttered and Chanyeol nodded and the two of them sat in silence before Baekhyun spoke up again. 

"What are you doing here?" he asked as Chanyeol turned and looked him straight in the eyes, making his heart leap and hoped that he wouldn't start blushing 
"Luhan and Minseok have training and the rest of my friends are catching up on homework. Since I don't have homework to do and I pretty much at football, I'm here bored like you" he replied. 

'We should have just met up and done our own thing then' Baekhyun thought to himself 
"We should have" Chanyeol said with a laugh and Baekhyun's eyes widened 
"Did I say that out loud?" he asked and when Chanyeol nodded, blushed. 

"Oops" he muttered and Chanyeol smiled at him 
"But you're right though, we should have just met up and done our own thing instead of sitting around bored out our minds" he said and Baekhyun nodded 
"Maybe next time then" he replied before an idea popped into Chanyeol's head. 

"Give me your phone" he said and Baekhyun frowned 
"Huh?" he asked 
"Give me your phone" Chanyeol repeated before frowning "Or don't you have it on you?" to which Baekhyun nodded and slowly pulled it out, handing it over to Chanyeol who added his number and passed it back. 

"Next time you're bored, text me and we'll meet up" he said and smiled before someone called his name and he went to meet them. Meanwhile Baekhyun was left there with wide eyes and clutching his phone, holding it to his chest. He was dreaming right? Park Chanyeol. The Park Chanyeol he has been crushing on for so long, gave him his number! This was not happening! Fate was being extremely kind to him today.

~

"Feeling better?" Baekhyun asked at dinner that evening and was met with Sehun grunting in response, picking at his food 
"Where have you been?" he asked, Baekhyun pulling his tray over and dividing his food up before passing it back. 

"Well, I went to watch the football training because I was bored and had nothing to do... and Chanyeol ended up giving me his number!" he replied whilst Sehun frowned 
"Really?" he asked and Baekhyun nodded 
"How?" and Baekhyun was quick to tell him what had happened. 

Sehun was happy for him, at least they could call this a start and if the two of them got to hang out together in the future, that would be awesome! But deep down, Sehun was actually quite worried. What if Baekhyun started hanging around with Chanyeol and by some miracle they began dating? If that happened, would Baekhyun become so into his relationship that he would slowly forget about Sehun and just ditch him? 


A slight short Baekyeol chapter, but there will be more to come in the future!

Next few will be Hunhan getting their argument out of the way and then other stuff!

Until then!!