A meeting over bubble tea

I'm a nobody

On his journey back to the school, Sehun decided to stop in a shop for some bubble tea. The boy was obsessed with it and it had been a while since he had some. The reason being that he either didn't have the time to go get some bubble tea... or he was just too lazy to walk to get it. 

"Here you go" the waitor said, handing Sehun his bubble tea as the boy thanked them and made his way towards the exit of the shop. As he did so, the door opened and Luhan walked in with Jongin, pausing when he saw Sehun standing there 
"What are you doing here?" he asked 
"What? Can't I come out and enjoy myself once in a while?" Sehun replied whilst the other two shrugged their shoulders. 

"When we usually see you out and about, you're usually with Baekhyun" Jongin explained 
"He's kind of with Chanyeol right now" Sehun said, to which the other two perked up. Chanyeol never told them he was going to be meeting Baekhyun today... 

"Really?" Jongin asked and Sehun nodded before he realised what he had done 
"Oh" he muttered to himself whilst Jongin turned to Luhan 
"That liar told me he was staying behind for extra help in maths" he said 
"He told me that he was helping Minseok with his English because he's struggling!" Luhan exclaimed whilst Sehun sipped his bubble tea, watching the scene. 

"Why are you two so concerned about this?" he asked 
"Why aren't you?" Luhan asked 
"Because Baekhyun likes Chanyeol. Let the poor boy have some quality time with him" Sehun replied, staring at the door 
"And you might want to move away from the door, people are trying to get in" he added, the other two quickly shuffling to the side to allow others in. 

What was the big deal anyway? So what if Chanyeol was currently with Baekhyun and he may have told some lies so the other two didn't suspect anything? He probably just wanted a good evening out with Baekhyun and not have his evening ruined by his friends. Simple.

"Chanyeol has never asked someone out before" Luhan said 
"And we all promised each other that we would tell each other of something big like this" Jongin added 
"Well it's not exactly a date. He just asked Baekhyun out for a coffee" Sehun replied. 

"Why aren't you freaking out? Your best friend is on this too!" Jongin exclaimed 
"Because he told me instead of lying to me" Sehun replied, grinning when he saw the expressions on their faces and with that, slowly walked out of the shop. 

~

Sehun loved evenings like these. He could sit on the rooftop for hours with the wind blowing through him, the sounds and lights of Seoul around him. He loved it. 

Some evenings, he would just sit there to relax. Other evenings like this one, he would sit there with his journal and stare at it. Trying to think of how he felt so he could at least write something down. At least then it wouldn't look so empty. But what to write? He wasn't really... feeling anything which could inspire him to write. He wasn't pissed off so that he could write about how pissed off he was. For the first time in ages, he was stumped. 

"Really?" came a voice before laughter. Sehun recognised that voice. Looking down, he smiled a little when he saw Baekhyun walk back into school with Chanyeol. Well at least it looked as though the two of them had fun this evening. 

Looking up, Baekhyun could see a shadow on the roof. He knew it was Sehun and waved quickly to him, looking back to Chanyeol before Sehun could wave back as the two of them made their way into the building. 

Sitting there, Sehun smiled and waved back, but Baekhyun was already out of sight and he felt lonely again all of a sudden. He seriously needed to find something to do when it came to this. Even if it meant socialising with others. Sighing to himself, Sehun opened his journal once again, this time the inspiration there to actually write something. 


Hey guys!! :D 

The Easter Holidays are here!! I have two weeks off... I can update more!! 

In the meantime, I'm sorry if this chapter is rubbish. I had something written in mind and was actually going to update on Thursday... but then the flu came to visit and once again... I find myself ill... it's like someone does not wanting me to update D: 

Next chapter will be back to Baekyeol to see what happened. Halloween party. More about Sehun's past and Hunhan!! :D 

Until then!!