Princess Lulu

I'm a nobody

Whenever Seoul high faced their enemies from the school in Busan in any event, the atmosphere in the school was buzzing. 

The days leading up the match involved pep rallies, banners being put up to remind students to support the team. Even the headmaster got in on it sometimes. An outsider to the school would think that it was a huge event on the school calendar rather than a friendly football match between the two rival schools. 

What the outsider would need to know is that the last time the two schools faced of with each other, Seoul high ended up bringing home a shiny trophy and the school from Busan was back for vengence. They were determined to win this time. 

~

"I've never seen people so pumped up like this before!" Baekhyun said excitedly as he and Sehun headed down to the football pitch with the other students 
"It is a stark contrast from what they're usually like every other day" Sehun muttered being pulled to the side when Baekhyun spotted Chanyeol and Jongin beckoning the two of them over. 

"Excited for today?" Chanyeol asked handing Baekhyun a small banner with the school's logo on it
"Of course! I've never seen the school so lively before" he replied and Chanyeol laughed, turning to ask Sehun the same thing but smiled when he saw that Sehun was watching his surroundings. 

Like Baekhyun he too had never seen the school like this before. Whilst it made Baekhyun excited, curiosity had got the better of Sehun who was really snapped out of his own thoughts when Jongin pulled him along towards the stands of the feild to wait for the match to start. 

~

Neither Baekhyun nor Sehun were big sport fanatics. It was inevitable that they didn't really have a clue of what was going on and had to have Chanyeol and Jongin explain the rules to them. Even then they still didn't get it but both stayed on to watch. Baekhyun so that he could take in the atmosphere and cheer on Luhan and Minseok. Sehun because if he left he would literally be the only one hanging about in school. 

"What's the score?" he asked 
"2-1 to the other team" Chanyeol replied moodily before the whistle blew and shouts and protests were being thrown from the opposite team. This was definitely a sport that Sehun was not going to get his head around anytime soon. 

"What happened?" Baekhyun asked, standing on his tiptoes to try and get a look 
"Luhan was tackled. By the looks of things he's actually hurt himself a bit" Jongin replied and though it shouldn't have been a concern for Sehun, he couldn't help but have a look himself.

Sure enough Luhan was on the floor holding his leg where the player on the opposing team had hit him. Minseok helped him up and Luhan continued to play, but it was obvious that he was hurt. The expression on his face kept reminding people of that. 

~

In the end Seoul high had managed to come back and win the match with a score of 3-2. Needless to say that the team from the opposing school were not happy. After all, this was their second straight defeat to Seoul high since they lost the trophy. 

"I don't see why we never went to matches before!" Baekhyun exclaimed 
"Because we're not sporty people" Sehun replied 
"We should go to more matches in the future. The atmosphere earlier was amazing" his friend said and walked on happily down the hall to catch up to Chanyeol whilst Sehun stood there shaking his head. 

That boy... seriously! 

About to join the others Sehun turned and saw Luhan limping down the hall. So much for being a respected team captain when nobody was stopping to see if he was alright. 

"The nurse's office is that way" Sehun said pointing in the opposite direction to where Luhan was going
"I-I" Luhan was trying to tell Sehun that he was fine but couldn't form the words to do so. Sighing Sehun quickly looked around before crouching down in front of Luhan. 

"Wh-what are you doing?" Luhan asked 
"Offering you a piggy back to the nurse's office" Sehun replied 
"You don't have to do that" Luhan said and Sehun nodded
"True, but I am. Now hop on before somebody see's us. I rarely offer piggy backs so you should be greatful" he replied but still Luhan was reluctant to get on. 

"Fine then" he muttered and got up. Luhan was hoping that Sehun would walk away and leave him before he did something embarrassing but boy was he wrong. 

"Sehun what are you doing?" he shouted out as Sehun picked him up and flung him over his shoulder 
"If you won't get on my back I'll take you there another way" Sehun replied as Luhan blushed and hit him lightly on the back 
"Put me down before someone see's us" he said and Sehun paused to look around. 

"Nobody's here we're fine" he replied and began walking down the hall again 
"Oh Sehun put. me. down!" Luhan exclaimed and hit Sehun gently on the back until Sehun finally gave up and set him back down on the floor before laughing. 

"You must have looked like a damsel in distress back there" he said and laughed even more whilst Luhan blushed and hit him on the arm 
"Shut up" he muttered
"Aww, is Princess Lulu embarrassed?" Sehun asked and grinned when Luhan's blushed darkened. 

"Ah I'm joking with you. Now get going to the nurse's office before I lift you up like that again" he said 
"Why are you so concerned?" Luhn asked and Sehun shrugged his shoulders 
"Don't want it being anything serious do we?" he asked but Luhan wasn't quite so sure. Sehun had never been this bothered about him before. 

"Get going then" Sehun said and watched as Luhan limped down the hall 
"Are you really going to watch me?" Luhan asked 
"Yep. Make sure you actually go" Sehun replied as Luhan turned around. 

"Come make yourself useful and help me out then" he said as Sehun rolled his eyes and walked over to Luhan, helping him down the hall towards the nurse's office... 


Happy Easter guys!! :D 

I actually had a lot of fun writing this chapter... I'm not sure why. But hey ho! A Hunhan chapter as promised!! 

And I was able to update in time for Luhan's birthday!!

Next chapter will be Hunhan-ish chapter... if that makes sense... 

Until then!!