Chapter 23: After a long time

One More Try
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                            

 

 

Jiyeon POV:

 

I’ve never had this kind of feeling in my entire life, having this second chance again, was like a merely a big impossible dream to me. A dream that this time seems come true once again. And I’m more than glad. More than happy.

 

Happiness.

 

Overwhelming feeling of joy.

 

 

I don’t know what the exact word to say was, the feeling of once again being fulfilled from being empty, completed from being nothing, whole from being broken. Though words may not be enough for how my heart feels this time.

 

Boram: Hey. Why are you crying now? *snapping Jiyeon’s senses* You’re probihited to cry aren’t you? You ruining you’re make up.

 

Jiyeon: Mianhe unnie.

 

Boram: you look so beautiful Jiyeon-ah, more than beautiful for the first time I saw you wearing this.

 

Jiyeon: thank you unnie *she was about to cry again*

 

Boram: I told you not to cry arraso?

 

Jiyeon: *nodded*

 

Door opens…

 

Boram: Seems someone wants to talk to you *she smiles as she looks at the door*

 

Mrs. Jung was standing to the door, her both hands placing on her heart, she looks happy though there’s a hint of guilty in her eyes.

 

Jiyeon bowed her head giving her respect to the old lady.

 

Boram: mom, c’mon it’s okay.

 

Mrs. Jung: Jiyeon-ah *as the old lady came to her side, she was hesitating to speak, though she have a lot to say* I’m sorry and thank you. I don’t know how to--

 

Jiyeon: it’s okay madam. I’m the one who supposed to thank you and tell sorry too. Mrs. Jung—I’m sorry, though I’m not qualified for your son as his bride but still I want to thank you for giving your blessings to us.

 

Mrs. Jung: Jiyeon-ah *as she hugs her* Please for now on—call me eomma. I’m your mom too.

 

They both smiled and hug each other when the door opens once again. All of them look at the door, they saw Junhee who was smiling at them sweetly, and she was wearing a simple yet elegant knee gown. She smiled at Jiyeon same goes at Jiyeon who smiled at her back.

 

Junhee steps her feet forward, as Boram and her mom smiles as they went outside the room.

 

Junhee: So the gown perfectly fitted on you huh. How nice. *she smiles*

 

Jiyeon: Yeah, thanks for picking this for me.

 

Junhee: no worries, well congratulation, I will not going to say please take care of him—coz I know you’re going to do that so.

 

Jiyeon: Thank you and sorry—

 

Junhee: Enough for saying sorry okay . *she smiles though inside of her heart there still pain*

 

---

Meanwhile:

 

At Jinwoon’s room:

 

Jinwoon was walking from back and forth of the room, he biting his one fingernail, with nervousness written all over his face, Wooyoung, Seulong and jokwon came inside.

 

Wooyoung: whooaah! Dude that gross! Biting your fingernail? Are you still a child? **

 

Jinwoon: Damn you Woo! *smiling as he saw his friends*

 

Seulong: Still nervous? It’s been your third time isn’t it?

 

The three of them laughed, but Jinwoon glared at them.

 

Changmin: So what’s the commotion here? *As he entered the room* Teasing the third time groom?

 

For that, they all laughed again causing to Jinwoon to smile shaking his head in disbelief.

 

Changmin: Congrats bro!

 

Taecyeon: And please take care of my sister *he was now standing to the door smiling*

 

Jinwoon: I will hyung! I will.

 

In Jinwoon’s face it was written all over the happiness, he smiles like there’s no tomorrow waiting. The room echoed nothing but laughter’s as they tease Jinwoon for his nervousness.

 

On the other hand, Key was standing right next to the wall of the door, he was smiling secretly seeing his best friend smiling like this again, he was about to walk away when Jinwoon calls for his name.

 

Jinwoon: Hey Key! Mind joining us? 

 

Key step his feet inside, the other boys stood up as they properly leave the room just to make sure that Key and Jinwoon have a talk privately.

 

As the moment the boys leave the room, Key walks in Jinwoon side, seating on the chair while holding the tie from that chair.

 

Key: Nervous?

 

Jinwoon: A bit.

 

Key: Wae? Jiyeon was now wearing her gown, and she’s right here next to this room, so what’s that nervous for? *he stares at Jinwoon almost teasing him*

 

Jinwoon: Well—

 

Key: let me guess; are you afraid I’m going to run again with her? *he laugh*

 

Jinwoon: YAH! You’re not doing it again aren’t you?

 

Key: who knows? If you only see how beautiful jiyeon now.. Aiggoo.. *tries to act* Now I really want to run with her again *he looks at Jinwoon teasing him*

 

Jinwoon: YAH! *he was about to punch Key in joking way*

 

Key: *laughed* Relax! I’m not doing it, unless Jiyeon say so *smiles* but I doubt it.

 

Jinwoon: Key-- *there’s a sadness in his voice, knowing that even how much Key hides what he really felt this time, he knows deep down in him he was really hurt*

 

Key: Jin—I’m happy. Really. *as he taps Jinwoon shoulder*

 

------

 

 

 

The wedding started as the tuned of the wedding song start.

 

 

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall

 

Jiyeon breathe deeply as she starting to walk on the aisle with his brother Taecyeon.

 

Taecyeon: Relax *as he squeeze Jiyeon’s hands*

 

Jiyeon smiled sweetly. They both walk on the aisle slowly.

 

 

But watching you stand alone

All of my doubt

Suddenly goes away somehow

 

One step closer

 

 

 

In every face they pass through, there’s nothing but happiness written on it. They smiles seems genuine and true, their friends almost teary as they saw Jiyeon walking to the aisle once again.

 

 

I have died every day

waiting for you

Darlin' don't be afraid

 

Jiyeon seems like walking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter