chapter 24: their happiness, others pain

One More Try
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“She’s like a dream to me, my most and greatest dream. A dream that will never come into reality.”

 

 

 

At the reception area:

 

 

Each of them was busy on their own world. They were all enjoying the night most especially the newlywed couple.

 

Eunjung, Boram and Hyomin were busy in their song number as the men- Jokwon, Seulong and even Wooyoung accompanied them with laughter’s as Hyomin tries to hit the high notes but failed.

 

Everyone laughs.

 

The couple- Jinwoon and Jiyeon laughs as they looking at their friends on the stage.

 

Jinwoon: are you happy? *he holds her hand*

 

Jiyeon: *she nodded* I’m very happy.

 

Both of them exchanges sweet smiles, they look to each other feeling so filled with they loved for each other. Their stares were full of love and care, it looks like that they own that moment and not in the middle of their reception.

 

Key: Ehem! *as he cleared his throat fake, trying to get the couple’s attention* since this is your day today. Let hear some messages coming from people whom close to you both. Let’s start with both parents.

 

Jinwoon mom and dad came up to the stage; they face Jinwoon and Jiyeon with smile on their faces as they took the microphone on their hand.

 

Mr. Jung: First, congratulation for both of you and welcome to our family Jiyeon. *he smiles* I hope you start your family with bunch of hopes and determination, love and trust were given to the both of you, since then, I’ll watch both of you and witness how both of you loved each other so much. Take care each other. I’m hoping you will give us more and more grandchildren.

 

They were all laugh, including Jinwoon and Jiyeon.

 

Key: Thank you very much for a wonderful message, now let’s move to the next person, may I call on Taecyeonoppa.

 

Taecyeon stood in the stage, he smiles as he inhale deeply.

 

Taecyeion: Well, since mom was crying too much until, and can’t hold it until now, in her behalf, let me congratulate you again once more. We’re both happy, mom and I coz finally I saw those brilliant smiles on my sister face again. *he smile so sweetly at Jiyeon, almost teary* my only princess, my precious little sister. Jinwoon- please takes good care of her, loved only her with all your heart and never let go her hand no matter what. I hope happiness comes first for both of you. Words are not enough to express how happy I am right now, Jiyeon- princess, I was there always since you were little and fragile, since you was a child, and I always became so much protective over you, not wanting you to be harmed, maybe sometimes I came so much over protective but I know you know the reasons behind of it.

 

Jiyeon started to become teary at her brother’s message. Jinwoon automatically wipe her tears.

 

Taecyeon: but seeing you right now, there’s nothing for me to worry, coz I know Jinwoon was going to protect you more than I could. I know how much he loves you. That’s why- now—I’m relief. You were in the right hands right now and I know dad will be happy too watching you here. *tears fell in his brother’s eye as he smiled to them*

 

Jiyeon smiles too with tears fell in her own eyes. The crowd claps their hand. They were touch on Taecyeon’s words. Taecyeon bows his head as he took his exit on the stage.

 

Key: *smiles* since all of the friends of the newlywed couple are here, they made a special video only for the newlywed. Please let’s watch these.

 

And the lights turn off as the projector lights turn on. With a accompanied sweet melody, the video started with these words came out to the clip:

 

Who would think those two started like this?

 

Jinwoon and Jiyeon both laughed. Those pictures were taken stolen.  There was a photo were Jiyeon was eating messily, the other one were they are both teasing each other. But what caught their attention was the picture of young Jinwoon wearing a skirt, both hands were in his side with hispose like a model.

 

Jiyeon burst out in laughter while Jinwoon was totally mad and yell out. The crowd laughs too. Then the melody ended same as the slides of their pictures as Boram appeared in the video. It was taken to her condo, she was wearing a long white polo and looks like came on her bed.

 

(The following conversation in italics was only in the video okay? Please try to imagine that they saying this in the video ^^)

 

Boram: hey little brother! See my lovely gift? Isn’t it amazing right? Well! Congratulation! Welcome to the reality bro! I’m happy coz finally you’re really a man dude! *she laugh* But seriously ,you and Jiyeon fitted together. So take care each other okay? I love you both.

 

The clip ended as music started to play again, then another light came out focusing on Boram who stands and walks to the stage, she sat on the empty long bench and smile sweetly to them.

 

Then another clip came to the video.

 

And love blossom to them since then;

 

The photo were came out to the video, it was their photo when they both started they elementary days. They were both going to school with annoyed face to each other. Jiyeon was putting so hard as her eyebrows met, while on the other hand, Jinwoon was smiling so hard in the photos he was teasing Jiyeon. In the other photos Jiyeon was smiling while she was sticking her tongue out to Jinwoon. And so forth.

 

And Eunjungappeared on the video, same as Boram she was wearing a white polo, she was seating to the window with a smile on her face.

 

Eunjung: Hey! You two congrats! Well I don’t know what should I say but please look for each other okay? You already face hardships, but in the end. Both of you succeeded. Always be happy. And you! Jinwoon take care of my dongsaeng or else—it’s nothing!

 

Same as Boram lights came on Eunjung as she stand on her seat, She stood in Boram’s side, with her one hand leaning to the armchair.

 

 

 

Another video clip came out to the screen this time, it was Qri, Soyoen and Hyomin, same as the first two girls, they were also wearing a white polo, all seated in the couch as they were looking intensely in the camera.

 

Hyomin: hey newly couple, this our first time to do this, and in fact I’m so nervous! *as she touch her heart*

 

Qri: Stop it! Will you? *she patted Hyomin’s head and faces the camera* don’t believe her! In fact, she’s really excited about this! So before anything else, let us congratulate you for your wonderful wedding!

 

Hyomin: Hey! I’m first right? Step aside! *as she push Qri to the screen* Baby Ji—our youngest friend who looks like me---

 

Hyomin and Soyoen: *acts like they want to throw up*

 

Hyomin: YAH! *her face went back to the camera* Well! Congratulation! I’m really happy for you! You know I’m really happy that finally the two of you become together again.

 

Qri: Hey! Enough for your exposure okay? It’s Soyoen next!

 

Hyomin: Fine! *she eye Qri as she looks again to the camera and made a flying kiss*

 

Soyeon: They really like a child right? Jiyeon, Jinwoon I hope love will always come first from both of you. Trust and understand each other at all times. Congrats. And I love you both.

 

Qri/Hyomin: I love you Jin—Ji!!

 

The three of them form a heart shape gestured of their hands.

 

As the video ended, Hyomin, Qri and Soyeon steps their feet to the stage,Hyomin seated to the chair in Boram side, it was only for one person. Qri seated next to Boram same as Soyoen seated to Qri’s side. They are all smiled to the crowd.

 

Another video came from the screen, this time it was the pictures of Jinwoon and Jiyeon in their college days. They look so sweet. There was a picture where Jiyeon fed Jinwoon and a picture where Jinwoon serenading Jiyeon. A lot of sweet moments of them both.

 

Jinwoon and Jiyeon both smiles as they both reminisce from the past.

 

And Jokwon, Seulong, Changmin together with their other friends came up to the video.

 

Seulong: Hey! Focus! It’s our turn!

 

The crowd laughed as they saw the boys wearing dress,

 

Wooyoung: YO! I am still handsome you know!

 

Jokwon: YaH! You’re what?

 

Chanmin: Hey! Eno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter