Chapter 17: Unleashing the truth (foretaste part 1)

One More Try
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Maybe love always comes this way right? Though how many times they hide it, though how many times they ignored what they really felt, though they already said they didn't love each other, at the end, they always comes this way. No matter how they desperately want to escape from what they really felt they love for each other, always finds it's way.

 

                                                       ******************************

 

*ONE MONTH PAST:

 


*one week before the engagement party of Jinwoon*

 


Key was seating silently inside the restaurant, he was patiently waiting for someone, he looks really serious which is not typically him. On the other hand, Jinwoon saw Key seating on the end of the restaurant, like Key, Jinwoon looks serious too, he walks fast as Key saw him a signal to come in his seat.

 

Jinwoon : what do you want to talked about? *with boredom on his voice*

 

But instead, Key simply sipped his coffee, with all written seriousness upon him, he took a deep breath before he took something in his pocket and put it in the center table. 

 

It was a small navy blue box, although Key didn't say what's the thing inside of it, it was clearly to guess, it was a ring. 

 

Key: Are you not going to ask me what's inside of it? * he looks directly in Jinwoon eyes*

 

But Jinwoon didnt ask anything, instead he took a deep breath as he looks outside the window with a smirked in his face. Though he really knew this thing, he was still in shocked, he kept hiding the madness on him.

 

Key: since you're not going to ask me, let me tell you, it's an engagement ring Jin, I'm going to proposed with Jiyeon. *he said firmly to him, eyes lock with him*

 

Jinwoon: oh. so congratualation in advance, so we having a double wedding I guess? *tries to hide the irritation in his voice*

 

Key: *smirked as he bowed his head and shook it in dissapointment* I didnt say this for you to congratulate me Jin, but I did this for you to be threatened enough. 

 

Jinwoon: are you kidding me?

 

Key: Let's stop this Jin, this is the last chance I'm going to settle this things to you, as my last warning, dont go with you're engagment Jin *said firmly* cancel the wedding, and in return, I will not going to proposed to her. 

 

Jinwoon: and who do you think you are to tell me what to do? *irrated*

 

Key: really? *smirked* until when Jin? how long you want to take that pride of yours? *looks serious* how long you want to convinced yourself that your not longer attached to her, that you're not inlove with her despite the fact that you still? 

 

Jinwoon: Shut up!! you dont know everything! 

 

Key: yes, I know everything Jinwoon! More than you know, more than you dont wanted to know, I knew it all. I know everything Jin. *close his eyes* 

 

Jinwoon: really? *chuckled* Yeh. That's right, after all you're the reason why she left me right? You're the one who pushed her to leave me!!! *angry* 

 

Key: Damn! Until now you still fooled yourself from that?! *angry too.* She didnt leave you because of me Jinwoon. *his voice become calmer now.* She have her reasons Jin, and trust me she didnt run away because of me, But--- *stop as his voice was cracking* how I wished, it's because of me, but it doesnt. 

 

Jinwoon: then why? why she needs to leave me like that? what the hell come from her mind? to hurt me like this?! To dumped me like this?! *full of angry in his voice* 

 

Key: If you really want to know the reason, find it by yourself Jin, it's time for you to chase for your own answer. 

 

Jinwoon: *blew a disgusting sighed* And do you think I'm going to believed on you? after all? no matter what her reason, I'm not interested! we're done. Marry her if you want! i dont ing care! 

 

Jinwoon stood on his seat, he was about to walk away when Key stops him by holding his one shoulder, this time Key was standing same as him. 

 

Key: Just think of it Jinwoon, I'm going to wait, Don't pushed me on my limit, I'm warning you, you know, I can make her fell in love with me, more than how she loves you now. I can loved her more than how you loved her now,don't waste this Jin--- you dont need to do this all, just for Jiyeon, just for you're both happiness, I'm willing to give her up again, I'm willing to give my chance again to you. 

 

Jinwoon: then dont do that, coz you're wasting my time. *he walks three steps afar when Key speaks again*

 

Key: There's no room for you're madness Jin, dont waste you're time putting hatred on you're heart, coz it's useless. Dont think of you're stupid pride, swallow you're ego, and go back with her.

 

Jinwoon: It's not about pride Key, it's not all about. 

 

Key: then what? *looks at him*

 

Jinwoon didnt answer him instead walks out to the restaurant, Key left behind. Key let out a deep sighed on his attitude, though he really knew that Jinwoon kept his true feelings, he doesnt understand why he doing these.

 

Key POV: What makes you be so hard headed like this Jin?

 

 

Jinwoon hurriedly step his feet as he headed down to the parking, with all the heavy feelings he kept inside of him, he kicked the bumper of his car, he let all those tears fell in his eyes as he remembered anything what Key said to him.

 

" I can make her fell in love with me, more than how she loves you now. I can loved her more than how you loved her now," 

 

Those words makes him threatened to death, those words were enough for him to felt weak, though he have no rights to feel this way, he can't stop the fact that he's really afraid, he was really afraid of losing her, though he already lose her. and thinking of it was enough to him to be shattered again. He kneeled on the floor, crying. 

 

As his tears kept falling on his eyes, one by one all of things that kept bugging him came on his mind.

 

Flashback:

 

(This scene was the night after Jinwoon calls Taecyeon  to look after to Jiyeon chapter 14 )

 

Jinwoon and Taecyeon were standing outside of Taecyeon's office, though it's past midnight, this place was the only place they knew to talk too. 

 

Taecyeon: You know the reason why I don't like you to my sister, so please, It's a command and not a request, whatever her reason of coming back to you, don't back with her again. Both of you we're done, And dont do the same thing again and again. please this would be my last thing I will ask for you, stick on you're word, this would be the exchange of asking my help now. 

 

Jinwoon: *nodded*

 

                                    ************************************************************

 

 

*the night of the engagement* 

 

Jiyeon POV:

 

 

*she was facing in her mirror at her condo, while putting some make up on her face, she was dumb headed*

 

 I didn’t expect I will come up to this kind of point, I still breathing but I felt nothing air to breathe, I’m smiling but I don’t found any reasons to smile, I’m laughing though there’s nothing to be laughed off, is this turn like this when you moving on? You become so hypocrite like this? Or I became like this coz I still feel the pain? 

 

 Though I was looking at this mirror, I can’t say this is me, I can’t found myself in the reflection I saw right now, and honestly I  don’t know myself if it’s still me. I’m wearing this kind of mask in my face just to hide everything in my chest. 

 

 Yes, I still feel this unbearable pain in my heart, but for them to not worry for me anymore I needed to create another me in their front, wear those fake smiles and laughter’s just to prove I’m better right now, acted like I didn’t bother anymore but deep inside of me, I’m still losing, I’m still crying, still hurting and breaking endlessly.

 

Jiyeon: *still looking at her mirror, brushing her hair* Chukahae! You succeeded*dumb headed talking to her own self* now, you need to attend another show ha ra? *then she felt something strange in her stomach that’s why she hurriedly stood up and went to her kitchen sink to throw up*

 

 

ACCCKKKK…. *Vomiting*

 

----

 

At Key's condo:

 

Key was leaning his back on his wall, looking nothing outside of his glass window, one hand inside of his pocket, he took something on it, and it was the same box he show up to Jinwoon, he opened the box and a diamond ring inside of it appears. 

 

Key took a deep and tiring sighed as he close his eyes.

 

Key POV: Did I'm doing the right thing now? Please can somebody tell me?

 

---

 

at the venue: (the same venue where Jinwoon proposes to Jiyeon)

 

 

Jinwoon took a deep sighed while walking to the pavillion ,though the fact he really dont want to held their engagement here, he can't easily say no to Junhee, first, coz Junhee might think he was still attached to this place. Which is indeed true. 

 

Each step Jinwoon does, his memories kept on coming back, one by one, it seems happen like yesterday, still walking slowly, he felt walking to eternity, he felt his feet becoming so heavy as it doesnt want to walk. Nearer by nearer, it seems he losing now all his strenght, this place was enough for him to felt this way again, 

 

in this place where all the memories and broken promises left.

 

Junhee: You're here *face enlightened as she saw Jinwoon standing to the main door*

 

that's the only time Jinwoon came back to his senses, he looks at Junhee who looks relief, he's been late for about half an hour.

 

 

Jinwoon: Mianhe, I lost a track of time. I'm so sorry. 

 

Junhee throw her self a hug from him.

 

Junhee: I thought, I thought you're not going, Thank God. I'm really scared, I'm really worried. 

 

Jinwoon: *hugs her back* I'm sorry. 

 

Junhee: It's okay, Ka Ja? umma and appa were waiting for us. 

 

---

 

in the parking:

 

Hyomin was walking together with Seulong on her side.

 

Eunjung and Taecyeon went out together in Taec's car.

 

They were all surprised seeing each other again, Seulong and Hyomin stop from walking same as Taecyeon and Eunjung did. their eyes lock to each other, as they exchanging looks to each other, Eunjung eyes met Hyomin and ended to Seulong. Same as Eunjung did, Seulong eyes met Taecyeon and ended with her. 

 

And then an awkward silence came through them, though they become best of friends before, though there's a lot of topic they can start to communicate with, it's really hard to start a conversation, even a simple hi and hello were really hard to pill out on their mouth.

 

They continue looking reach other, they didnt realized that Key was in their side looking at them doubtfully. 

 

Key: oh. why you're still here? *break the silence between them*

 

Seulong: You're here too? *looking at his brother*

 

Key: Uhhmm.. Wooyoung called, the party was starting. Ka Ja. *he smiled and started to walk*

 

Eunjung: But-- *looks around* where's Jiyeon?

 

Key: She's on her way noona. *looking at the other side of the parking*

 

Hyomin: you know it's not safe for her to drive alone. 

 

Taecyeon: Aisshh.. that brat, I call her. 

 

Eunjung: Don't do that, I think she can handle herself now.

 

Taecyeon: But---

 

Wooyoung: YAH! why all of you still here? the party were starting KAJA!!!

 

 

---

 

at the party:

 

 

The party started with bids of Hi's and hello's, congratulating message and speech form the celebrants. Junhee smiles never faded away on her face. She seems really happy, but her smiles fading away whenever she looks at Jinwoon who seems not happy same as she was. 

 

On the other hand, Jinwoon tries his best to hide all the unecesarily feelings of him, he kept on smiling, he wants to assure that everything was fine.

 

Key was silently observing from the entire place, though he was waiting to Jiyeon, his eyes still lock at Jinwoon, he simply shook his head knowing how stubborn he turned was. 

 

Qri: Where's Jiyeon? I thought she's on her way? 

 

Soyeon: Yeh. Where's Jiyeon?

 

Key: I don't know, her phone kept on ringing. *looks worried*

 

Wooyoung: maybe she will not come, Like, who's in the right mind to came up with you're ex engament right?

 

Then all of their eyes looks at Wooyoung fiercely.

 

IU: you pabo *snaps Wooyoung in head* It's better to keep you're mouth shut okay? *glaring at him*

 

Nichkhun: But Wooyoung got his point, if I were Jiyeon, it's better not to go than to hurt herself. 

 

Hyomin: but you must know her, she's Jiyeon, that's why *looks worried*

 

Qri: Aisshh. why dont we stop this enagagement right away? It's killing me to see that annoying ! *pointing Junhee* she's really have two masks in her face. ARRGGHH! *rolled eyes* Hey, Boram-mie! Can't you do something?

 

Boram: if you only knew, how many words of wisdom I fed to my brother, but still he didnt listen to me. *bored tone*

 

Changmin: you're being mean with Junhee, I know, all of you were in side of Jiyeon but it's not right, you know, let's respect their decision and be happy with them.

 

Qri/ Hyomin: SHUT UP!!!

 

Hyomin: you didnt know her true color after all Changmin, so dont act you know her well.

 

----

 

 

Mrs. Go:Congrats my daughter, I'm really happy for you. *hugging Junhee*

 

Junhee:Thanks mom. *hugs her mother back*

 

Mrs. Go: please take good care of my princess huh son? *looks at Jinwoon*

 

Jinwoon: Yes, I will auntie. 

 

Mrs. Jung: Oh. Junhee-ah dear, you look really stunning *as she walks to their direction* 

 

Junhee: thanks eomonie. 

 

Mrs. Jung: I can't wait for you're wedding day dear. *hugs her*

 

Junhee: thanks eomonie.

 

Mrs. Jung: Yah. Jinwoon-ah, marry Junhee fast, I want to have my grand children now. *laughs together with Junhee's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter