Chapter 12: Go Junhee: Her true color

One More Try
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

And I’ve always felt this same feeling, this kind of feeling of losing him all over and over.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

---

 

Jinwoon: Jiyeon-ah! Jiyeon-ah! *as he shaking Jiyeon who was unconscious in his arms* wake up! Jiyeon-ah *he shouted desperately calling for her name*

 

Every one went to their direction, including Junhee who looks really shock too.

 

Key: Yeon-gie ah!! *looks worried too. He went to Jiyeon’s side that was now lying on the sand*

 

Jinwoon: open your eyes Jiyeon! *as he slightly snap her face*

 

But Jiyeon still unconscious, her face turned pale and her heartbeats stops.

 

Key: Let’s bring her to the hospital! *looks around* can anyone call an ambulance? *he was going to carried Jiyeon*

 

Jinwoon: hand’s off!! *he shouted* don’t even touch her! *fierce in his eyes, then he kneeled himself and started to do the CPR*

 

 

Junhee POV:

 

And again.  The same feeling that I felt that time came up once again in my mind. And yes, I’ve known Jinwoon for so long, I know him from his deepest happiest and even pain, I knew it all, but that time, I never saw him with such a deep worried in his eyes---

 

Jinwoon: Jiyeon *he’s voice was trembling hard*

 

Like today.  I saw the same Jinwoon, the same him every time he became in so much worry with her, the same him who always afraid of losing her, just like today; I came back to the old me who always felt this kind of pain, this kind of unbearable pain;

 

And I’ve always felt this same feeling, this kind of feeling of losing him all over and over.

 

Still in shock, I just watched him reviving her who’s unconsciously lying in the sand; it was not odd to me, but the pain in my chest was pretty odd, I just kept on staring while looking at him. And honestly, it hurts me a lot, not because he’s helping the one’s become everything for him, but the fact that JUST TO SAVE HER—he can easily let go of my hand, without even look at me.

 

Flashback:

 

Jinwoon just silently looking at the sea, but typically he just simply looking at Jiyeon. He just staring her while she was busy in swimming. On the other hand, Junhee notices his certain change of mood, like him; she just simply looks at her with those bitter smiled formed on her lips, she simply hold his hand—wanting for assurance.

 

Junhee: *holds his hands*

 

Jinwoon: *goes back on his senses* Hey, you want to swim?

 

Junhee: Aniya *shook her head* let just stay like this,

 

Jinwoon: *just smiled*

 

Boram: omo!!

 

Qri: JIYEON!!!

 

Both Junhee and Jinwoon look at in the direction where Jiyeon was, they were both surprised seeing Jiyeon who turns ups and downs to the water.

 

Jinwoon: Jiyeon *with so much worried voice*

 

 Jinwoon was alarmed for what was happening, he immediately went out of the cottage same as  He let go of Junhee’s hand and runs out to the water with too much worried in his eyes.

 

End of flashback…

 

---

 

Jinwoon: YAH! Jiyeon-ah! *still doing the CPR*

 

Boram: ottoeke? *stamping her feet she’s crying*

 

Eunjung: *her hands were shaking*

 

 Jinwoon: *finally he seals his mouth to her, doing mouth-to mouth breathing*

 

Compress…

 

Compress..

 

Compress..

 

Mouth-to-mouth breathing

 

 

Junhee remain silent as she saw the scene, she held her head look at the other direction because she can’t take looking at them.

 

Jiyeon: *cough. Cough. Cough*

 

Qri: Dino JI! *felt relief*

 

Jiyeon finally opens her eyes with her heavy breathing, she just staring blankly.

 

Jinwoon: *took a deep sighed as he felt himself rested to the sand, he looks in horrible worried but felt relief as he saw Jiyeon finally awake.*

 

Jiyeon: *finally looks at the man in her front, she was really in shocked*

 

Key: Yeongie-ah! Gwenchana?

 

Jiyeon: *just nodded*

 

Key: I will take you in your room. *he carried Jiyeon like a bridal style*

 

Boram same as Eunjung followed them, still in shocked, the rest were pinned in their position as they saw Jinwoon stood up and walks away.

 

Junhee: Jinwoon-ssi… *mumbled*

 

---

 

At the night…

 

Jinwoon was silently looking at the sea; he was seating on the shore alone, when Key seat at his side and offer him a can of beer.

 

Key: *looking also at the sea* thanks, for saving her

 

Jinwoon didn’t response but instead he just nodded his head. He took the beer and drinks it straight until it become empty.

 

Key: *took his beer and drinks it*

 

Awkward silence leads to them, although they become the best of friends since childhood, although they shared all the craziness in head, although they knew each other like a brother, although years past  to the both of them, they can’t find a best topic to start communicating to each other, maybe because they both avoiding the topic that leads from them both to be like this.

 

Jinwoon: *drinks his beer and stood up, he was about to walk when Key stop him from calling his name*

 

Key: Jinwoon… *without looking at him*

 

Jinwoon: *he stops*

 

Key: about what you said… *he looks at Jinwoon*

 

Jinwoon: *now he looking at Key*

 

Key: Do you really mean it?

 

Jinwoon just stared at him as he was calculating how to answer him.

 

Flashback:

 

(This scene was the night when Jinwoon call Key through phone Chapter 10)

 

Key saw Jinwoon right on the stool drinking his beer, he hurriedly went to his position and seated to the next stool occupied.

 

Jinwoon, on the other notices him, but remains quiet and drink his beer until it become empty.

 

Key: *Drinks his beer* you know what? I really want to punch your face hard. *He stated*

 

Jinwoon:*just smirked*

 

Key: do you know how I am mad at you Jin right now? For giving so much pain with Jiyeon? For treating her so hell all out long?

 

Jinwoon: she deserves it. And first and foremost, why you need to get mad at me? *smirked* Chincha? After you run away with her? In my own wedding? ing ridiculous you both. *anger, he made his hands into fist*

 

Key: *smirked* before you get mad at her like that, *paused* listen, I have something to tell you, about three years, Jiyeon and I *hesitating, flashes of Jiyeon’s images begging for him to not say the truth were kept running on his mind* she needs to do that because she’s---

 

Jinwoon: enough. *slam the table*Do you think I call you just to listen? Just to hear your nonsense creepy explanation? *very mad* I don’t care about her hell yeah ing explanations. I’m done with her lies same as yours Key *looks at Key with smug expression*don’t cover her again, coz this time I will never believe you. I’ll be straight forward to you, DON’T LET JIYEON GET NEAR ON ME, she disgust me up to my bones, I don’t want her to be nearer on me. So make some ways to distance her to me, coz she’s making herself like a stupid leech. Very disgusting.

 

Key: *held Jinwoon’s collar, he stood up and pulled Jinwoon* you!! *He looks really mad*

 

Key and Jinwoon took fierce glances together, people inside the bar looks alarmed as they exchange almost death and killer glances, Key, still holding him in his collar, restraining himself to punch him; although he was really a long tempered man compared to Jinwoon, his temper changes when it becomes to Jiyeon, maybe because he really knows the sacrifices and all the hardship Jiyeon came all the time in her three year fighting to her sickness. Or maybe he really do care a lot for her.

 

Jinwoon: Waeyo? Why don’t you punch me? Did I hurt your pride? *insulting*

 

Key: Just take back all you said to her Jin!

 

Jinwoon: why? *smirked* oh. I forgot, she’s a also right? In three years? Do you enjoy each other company? Is she really good? Coz the time we made---

 

Bllaaagggg…

 

Key punch him with the full forced he have, Jinwoon automatically lie on the floor, blooded, he touches his mouth and smirked with the man who definitely mad at him.

 

Key: You!*he went to Jinwoon’s top and punch him again* if is not to Jiyeon, I will never allow her to come back here! *punch again* but I did, I just want her to be happy just like you!! Coz I made a promised Jin! But what you did? *punch*

 

One man stop Key from punching Jinwoon, he’s really mad.Jinwoon, on the other helped by the one man and assisted him, they were about to walked when Key stop him by spilling the words that he Jinwoon didnt expect to hear.

 

Key: do you really know what I really regret in each day of my life? Is that, I let go Jiyeon just for you, I never confess my feelings because I thought you can make her happy, but what you did was the exact opposite, you promised me, you promised me that you will be with her no matter what, but I guess, you can no longer make you’re promised. That’s why I will never let you hurt her again.

 

Jinwoon: just let me remind you Key, you’re the reason why we all ended like this. If you didnt do that, Ani, if both of you didnt put knife on my back, and stabbed me from my back; maybe now, she's my wife. *then he walks away*

 

They were not just far when Key mumbled the words; enough for him to hear

 

Key: you don’t know everything Jin,*looks at his direction* I hope when TIME goes by, YOU DON’T REGRET THIS.

 

End of flashback…

 

Key: Do you really mean it? *he repeated*

 

Jinwoon: yes, I mean it *and walks away*

 

As long as Jinwoon where no longer at his sight, Key just smirked from Jinwoon’s reaction, after all, Key really knows Jinwoon.

 

Key: LIE. You’re just telling a lie  *as he throw the empty can in the sea*

 

---

 

After their conversation, Jinwoon hurriedly back to the rest house, with his own thoughts, he was walking like lifeless, and drowning himself to the old memories he has.

 

Jinwoon POV:

 

*image of Key hugging Jiyeon at her back*

 

Yeah, since then, I know how close they are, they were close to each other before me and Jiyeon met.

 

*image of Jiyeon crying in Key’s arms*

 

And honestly, its hurts me more whenever Jiyeon wants to cry to him than me, she can easily open up with him than me.

 

*images of Key defending Jiyeon from his bullying to her*

 

And all those times, I always bullied her just to have her attention, but—Key was always there to defend her.

 

Key: Do you like Jiyeon right? *laughing*

 

Jinwoon: A-aniya!

 

Key: Tsk. You can’t lie to me Jin. It’s really obvious, you always bullied her, and you never treat anyone like that, aside from Jiyeon.

 

Jinwoon; Yah! Ani! Who’s going to like her? Tell me? She eats a lot, she sleeps a lot and she can’t stand straight without something happen to her.

 

Key: me, I like her. *smiling*

 

Jinwoon: Mwo? *face hardened, he really looks annoyed*

 

Key: hahahahaha. *burst out in laughter* See? You like her right?

 

Jinwoon: Arraso! Arraso *say in defeat* I like her! *annoyed, but he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter