Chapter 7: Regrets

One More Try
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

How we end up like this? What happened to us? Looking at you right now—I can’t find anything; rather than hurt, a deep grudge of hurt. Why you let me feel this way to you?

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Eunjung: Chukahae Soyeon!! *gives a flower to her *

 

Soyeon: Komawo *accepts the flower*

 

Boram: Chincha? Seriously? Yah! Why you should marry first before me? *pouting*

 

Soyeon and Eunjung: *both giggled*

 

  Qri: Unnie! You should find first a namja. Haha *as she enters to the room*

 

Boram: YAH!

 

Soyeon: Uh? Where’s Dino Ji? Is she not coming? *looks so sad*

 

Eunjung: *looks at Boram asking for rescue* ah- uhhmm.

 

Boram: She might be busy Sso. She really have a lots of projects right? Just understand her. I know how much she really wants to go *lie*

 

Eunjung: Deh! She’s right. Maybe she will send you a message. I hope you’re not mad at her.

 

Qri: Chincha? In her friend own wedding? You know what, all of us were busy, but we give time because this is our friend’s special day. *annoyed*

 

Eunjung: *looks at Qri with eyebrow twitch *

 

Jiyeon: Am I late? *she smiled at her unnies while entering to the room* mianhe unnie. It was traffic. Here *she give her present to Soyeon*

 

Soyeon: I thought your not coming? *there was a relief the way she speak*

 

Jiyeon: Waeyo? This is my friend’s wedding, I wouldn’t come? *gives her sweetest smile*

 

Tok.tok.tok

 

Everyone looks at the door when someone knocked.

 

Mr. Oh: The wedding will be start so get ready.

 

Soyeon: *took a deep breath* Deh.

 

----

 

 

Jiyeon POV:

 

 

I took a lot of courage to step again my feet in this church. Yeah, the same church where I put my same grave three years ago. I didn’t expect this day would happen again; just looking at this church was enough for me to remind of everything from that day. My wedding day. The most special and memorable day of my life. But yet; I ruined it. I ruin everything because of running away. And until now, I can’t even tell why I need to run, why I need to that. If everything was simple could it be, if I just have another option; I will not run that day. But I have to, I need to. Even it’s killing me.

 

Those things happen to me for these past three years were keeping running on my mind.  I took a deep breathe from it. I really need to be distracted; I pay my whole attention with the couple in the altar--- Soyeon unnie and Jong Hyuk oppa. They were really seems happy, it was all written in their face, I saw how Soyeon unnie shed tears, she can’t even speak for her vows.  And same as Jong Hyun oppa, he was really hiding his tears but he really failed, and I can’t help myself but smiled. They were a very perfect couple. Despite of many differences they have, still they find ways to make everything go well. Maybe love always came that way. I just wished, it became the same thing to me.

 

---

 

At the reception area:

 

 

Jinwoon POV:

 

 

Stare.

 

I didn’t know why am I doing this but I can’t helped myself not to stare at her this time. And I hate it. I hate the fact that even myself right now was betraying me. Even how much I manage not to look at her at least once; I felt my body has its own life and I unconsciously looking at her.

 

And I can’t believe for the past day after we talked those stupid nonsense lies of hers, I found myself thinking of it all over and over. ! I hate it. Why does she need to open up again those ing lies again?

 

I’m done with her! I’m done. I totally move on. So what’s with her again? I drink straight my beer. I hate this. She’s become occupied my mind. I hate the way she easily distracted me.

 

 

Seulong: *looking at Jinwoon, he notices that Jinwoon was looking at Jiyeon direction, then sighed*

 

Jinwoon: *drink his beer again*

 

Seulong: Do you think everything will settle by just looking at her? *eyes in the table*

 

Jinwoon: *looks at Seulong with confusion*

 

Seulong: *looking at Jinwoon now* you know, the two of you should talk.

 

Jinwoon: For what? We don’t have to talk; we were nothing to talk about. *drink his beer again*

 

Seulong: chincha? But I guess, that’s the only thing the two of you should do *looks directly with his eyes* for you to find the answer, for you to know the truth.

 

Jinwoon: Hyung, it doesn’t have too.

 

Seulong: It does have too. I know how hard it to do. But try to listen with her, you know Jin, between all of us, you know very well her, I know down deeply in your heart; you also seeking for her answers

 

Jinwoon: *laugh and shook his head* Yes, I know her, not until she left me. Because right now I don’t know who she is now. She became a far way different from the Jiyeon I known.

 

Seulong: Jin *persuading*

 

Jinwoon: Enough hyung. Were done. I’m totally moved on.

 

Seulong: I’m not saying this because I want the two of you to go back together, I’m saying because I don’t want you to waste everything. I know she came back because of you. I know, even Jiyeon didn’t tell it straight, the way she looks at you, I know she really came to you.  She really wants your forgiveness.

 

Jinwoon: I’m not the one who waste everything hyung. She’s the one who waste everything by betraying me and I can’t even forgive her*looks at his hyung with full of hatred in his eyes*

 

Flashback:

 

In my existence in this world, this day—this day would the best ever. Yeah, I didn’t picture myself being in this kind of situation- to settle down.

 

But the fact I didn’t regret this day but treasured this lot. Marrying the woman I loved most for the long time- starting a new life with her it makes me feel that I’m the luckiest man at all. Having this thought in my head makes me want to cry; cry because this is too much overwhelming inside me.

 

And here she is, walking in the aisle, I cant helped but smiled, knowing that for this forward, I ‘m going to spend my day with her. With a smiled plastered in my face, I patiently wait for her until she was now in my front.

 

Taecyeon: Take care of my sister. If I knew you make her cry, I will kill you. Arrasso.? *Giving jiyeon’s hand to Jinwoon*

 

Jinwoon: I will never ever make her cry hyung. *Then he held Jiyeon’s hand*

 

Everything seems perfect. We were in the altar. I can’t help myself but to felt teary eyed. Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter