Chapter 2: I'm Back

One More Try
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

3 years later:

 

(Jiyeon looks like after 3 years past^^ so kawaii ^^)

 

Jiyeon Pov:

 

 

Stare.

 

 

That was at least I can do looking blankly at this window; I was staring so distant, my mind was occupied of some random thoughts.

 

I never expect this day would be happen again—going back to the place where I decided to escape.  I sigh just thinking of those things again. I didn’t expect myself throwing back to the old memories, it’s like all happens in yesterday, one by one they were all playing back in me, and I just close my eyes. I felt my eyes were already wet.  I dried up my eyes; I don’t want to be weak right now.

 

And yeah, honestly, at this point of time, I didn’t know what’s waiting for me, or should I say if there’s waiting for me. I took a deep breathe just thinking of it. For the past three years—I don’t know if my sudden appearance again will enough to heal the wounds for all of people I’ve hurt.

 

Most especially him;

 

But I’m ready, I’m ready to took all the chances just to win him back again, I know it would take years or might be forever- for him to forgive me but I’m willing as long as he would go back again to me.

 

I’ll do everything. I’m desperately willing to do everything.

 

Just to win him back …

 

 

---

 

All fight to xxx please proceed to xxx ..

 

 

I walk fast as I could inside of this airport. The same airport which became the witness of bunch of breakable departure I had three years ago. But, it seems walking fast is not enough, as I walking through this way, my feet automatically stops in the same corner, this corner that witnesses all those moments; and then next thing I knew was  flashes of memories from the past was all coming out on my head. I clearly saw each scene in my head. It just like again, I watching my own soap opera again.

 

 

flashback:

 

Jinwoon: You can’t do this to me Ji! You promised! You won’t leave me. (Hugging her from her back)

 

Jiyeon: (Pushing him) Yah! Stop this! How many times I need to tell you. It’s over. (Looking at him intently) I don’t love you anymore! (Shouted)

 

Jinwoon: You’re just lying Ji! I know you, if I did wrong tell me! But please don’t leave me; I can’t live without you (Holding her hand, )

 

Jiyeon: (Looks at him eyes met him) I don’t love you anymore. (She said in a matter of fact)

 

Jinwoon: No. geojimal. Don’t lie! Stop this jiyeon-ah!  I don’t know why you are doing this. But please. Let’s talk about this. I’m begging you. (He hugs jiyeon again)

 

Jiyeon: do you think I’m lying? No Jinwoon, you heard me right! I don’t love you. Oh. Let me rephrase it. I didn’t love you even from the start

 

Jinwoon: (release her from his hug; he looks at Jiyeon with disbelief) ! You’re just joking right? (Holds Jiyeon in both shoulders still pushing himself to smile) Don’t lie Jiyeon. I know. You love me. I felt it. I felt it the moment you give me yourse---

 

Jiyeon:  Cut it off. (Interrupted) It’s true. I don’t love you. I did not love you. I thought I was able to learn to love you, but I was wrong. I’m sorry. What happens to both of us is just a desire, nothing more than that.

 

Jinwoon: (Tears down in his eyes. He looks at Jiyeon so lifeless, he never speaks but his face was clearly etching the hurt and pain he’s been going through.)

 

Jiyeon: (Turn back at Jinwoon and walks away)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter