Chapter 21: ONE LAST CRY

One More Try
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Waanngg… Wannngg *sounds of ambulance*

 

Jiyeon was inside of the ambulance, she was unconscious, and beads of sweats came rushing to her forehead.

 

Meanwhile:

 

At the restaurant:

 

Jinwoon was sipping his coffee, he was silently waiting for someone, with his serious face, and he frowned automatically after seeing the man he was waiting to come.

 

Soohyun: My-my.. So it’s that the proper way of greeting someone? *He chuckled upon seating on the chair*

 

Jinwoon: *looks serious* so what’s it all about?

 

Soohyun: I’m giving this properly to you, since you’re soon-to-be-wife was busy, I don’t have any choice but to give this to you. *give the brown envelope*

 

Jinwoon: you don’t have to personally give this; you can send these pictures upon my office. *he was about to stood up*

 

Soohyun: Uh-oh! I wonder why, why Jiyeon loved you in past *he smiled, almost provoking him*

 

Jinwoon stop, he looks at Soohyun with all his disgusted,

 

Soohyun: Wae? Something wrong with my words?

 

Jinwoon: Enough this bull thing!*he pulled Soohyun’s collar*

 

Soohyun: *chuckled* No wonder why Jiyeon left you three years ago.

 

Jinwoon: You don’t know everything Mr. Kim, so stop like you knew one. *pushed Soohyun*

 

Soohyun: *fixing his collar* stop acting like a kid kiddo. *now he looks serious* I despise you! *pointing his pointing finger on Jinwoon* you don’t have any guts to tell single word of knowing everything, coz in the first place you’re the one who’s the big ignorant about everything! You big moron.

 

Jinwoon: what did you say-- *he was about to punch Soohyun but restrained himself as he saw a meaningful look on his eyes.*

 

Soohyun: Sometimes, there’s no painful than the truth. Here.*give another envelope* I’m not meddling in someone else affairs but I’m sick of it. don’t be so ignorant boy, *and he walks away*

 

Jinwoon looks at the envelope and found pictures of him staring secretly in Jiyeon, the pictures were taken in the photo shoot last time, as he continue looking at the pictures, he saw a small white bond paper with a name written on it.

 

Dr. Kim Tae Hee

Address: xxx

 

----

 

At the hospital again:

 

Key was rushing inside the hospital; he went straight to the lobby.

 

 Key: Is there anyone named Park Jiyeon confined here?

 

Nurse: Yes Sir, she’s been moved at room 406---

 

The moment Key heard the room number he runs quickly.

 

.

.

.

 

(Inside of the room)

 

Key was dumb headed looking at Jiyeon who was sleeping so peacefully. He touches her face with his one hand, tracing every part of her face.

 

Slowly, Jiyeon opens her eyes and saw Key who was still touching her face with that emotionless face of Key.

 

Jiyeon: *shocked, she stood up in the hospital bed* Key? W--where I am? What I'm *and realization hits her*

 

Key was about to speak when the doctor came inside of the room.

 

Doctor: So how are you feeling?

 

Jiyeon: I-I’m fine. *smiled a bit, she looks at Key who was intensely looking at her*

 

Doctor: That’s good to hear, don’t worry, I’ll already discuss everything to him, you should take care a rest for you and to your baby, I’ll already give supplements to you, it’s good for your baby.

 

Jiyeon seems shocked, she looks at Key who still, looking at her.

 

Jiyeon: *can’t speak, she was still in shocked*

                                                                                                 

Doctor: I already fix everything, if you need something just call on me.

 

Key: Thanks doc. About earlier—

 

Doctor: It’s okay… I understand, your secret was safe from me. I have to go. *smiled*

 

After the doctor went out, long silence came to the two of them, still looking at Jiyeon, Key simply let out a long sighed, while Jiyeon was looking down.

 

Key: Jiyeon? *his voice was really serious*

 

Jiyeon didn’t answer instead look at him with her smile.

 

Key: Since when you plan to hide this?

 

Jiyeon: :  sorry Key. I'm *her tears automatically fell in her eyes* I didn’t plan to hide this. But I have no choice, everything was fine now. And-- I don’t want to---

 

Key:*holds her hand* Why? Why you didn’t tell me? How long you want to hide this to everyone including me? Why you really loved hurting yourself? I'm here. I'm still here Jiyeon, you know you can lean on me, but-- *his voice was cracking, restraining his own tears of sorrow*

 

Jiyeon looks at Key she was shocked seeing her best friend in this kind of sorrow.

 

Jiyeon: Key--

 

But before Jiyeon finished her words her mother including her Taecyeon oppa came inside of the room.

 

Taecyeon: Jiyeon what happen? *looks really worried*

 

Mrs. Park: Baby *seat besides Jiyeon's bed, she touch her face*

 

Key automatically wiped the tear in his eyes, turn his back to them.

 

Mrs. Park: why are you crying baby? Something wrong?

 

Taecyeon notices the mood between the two; he looks at Key who was still turning his back to everyone.

 

Key: I have to buy something to eat. *excuses himself*

 

----

 

At Go’s mansion.

 

Junhee was still in her car, with the heavy pounding of her heart, her breathing was heavy. She was still shaking while reminiscing the sin that she almost committed but failed.

 

Flashback:

 

 

SCREETTTCCHHH...

 

Junhee stop her car before she hit Jiyeon who was already lying in ground in the distant; she saw Jiyeon on the ground lying and unconscious. She saw a bunch of people surrounded by Jiyeon and helps her to get inside a car for help.

 

Junhee tighten her grip, still in her nervousness she let Jiyeon went out of her sight.

 

End of flashback…

 

Junhee hurriedly went out of her car and went inside of their house.

 

Inside of their house:

 

Junhee automatically stop from walking when she saw her brother standing on the entertainment room. It was rare to see her brother going home. Even though there are siblings, they didn’t get along well. Mir was against of Junhee and Jinwoon relationship even from the start.

 

Mir looks intensely at his sister upon seeing her face to the entrance.

 

Junhee: What brings you here? *ignore her brother as she was about to walk to her room*

 

Mir: We need to talk. *try to stop her as he holds her wrist*

 

Junhee: About what? *she hissed* look I’m tired, if you have something to tell me, try to visit maybe next time. *looks at her brother with fierce as she let go her wrist*

 

Mir: what’s all of this Junhee-ah? *throws the envelope in Junhee’s face*

 

Junhee took the envelope and saw the medical cases of Jiyeon from three years ago.

 

Junhee: *looks fiercely again with her brother* can’t you see, medical cases. Are you stupid or what?

 

Mir: I know, and what the hell happened this thing was with you?

 

Junhee: I took it from Jinwoon . It simply as that.

 

Mir: The hell Junhee-ah! What do you think you’re doing?

 

Junhee: Doing? I’m doing the right thing, so please could you please go out? I want to rest.

 

Mir: This is wrong! How could you hide the truth from Jinwoon like this? How could you do this to him, he has a right to know everything!

 

Junhee: SHUT UP!!! *yelled* How could you do this to me? You’re my brother but you helping Key? I know oppa, you’re the one who helps Key to give those documents to Jinwoon.

 

Mir: Coz that was the right thing Junhee! You’re crazy, how could you still want to continue your crazy wedding even right from the start Jinwoon didn’t love you? I’m going to give this to Jinwoon.

 

Junhee: Enough!!! You’re not going to do that oppa. *she was look like a crazy and desperate woman, her eyes were looking so fiercely* you’re not going to do that oppa. I swear! I’m going to kill myself. You’re not going to tell that Jiyeon was sick three years ago!!

 

Jinwoon: Jiyeon was what?

 

Junhee and Mir are both freeze from that moment, they both look at their back and saw Jinwoon who was standing behind them, and he looks at them with confusing look.

 

Jinwoon: Jiyeon was what Junhee, I’m asking you.

 

Mir step in front, Junhee holds his arm trying to stop him.

 

Junhee: No oppa! *tries to stop him* please don’t.

 

Mir: Jinwoon, *sighed* Three years ago

 

Junhee: NO!! PLEASE Oppa! Please *she was crying*

 

Mir: Three years ago, *he close his eyes as he weighing the heavy feeling on his shoulder* Jiyeon was sick, that’s the reason why she left you.

 

Junhee: No. *knelled on the floor crying*

 

Mir: She was diagnosing with brain tumor that time, and the only way to save her life was to undergo various treatments.

 

Jinwoon blinked several times as he trying to sink all the information he knew to his mind.

 

Jinwoon: You’re kidding right? You’re—

 

Mir: It’s true. You can ask her doctor that time, she’s our family friend.

 

Jinwoon: And you know all of this? *looking at Junhee*

 

Junhee: *shaking, she stood up, hugging Jinwoon* please let me explain.. Please listen to me. *begging*

 

Jinwoon: How? How could you hide this on me? How could you pretend about this? *tears automatically fell in his eyes*

 

  Junhee: Jinwoon please *crying*

 

Jinwoon: *trying to free himself for her*

 

Junhee: please! Don’t leave me. I’m begging please. Don’t.. Please. *tears falling down nonstop on her eyes*

 

Jinwoon didn’t mind her, instead, he walks away.

 

Junhee: JINWOON!!! *cries*

 

Jinwoon hurriedly went out, and drives his car as fast as he could and go to someone he knows that can answer all his questions and doubts..

 

----

 

“Th—three years ago, I didn’t mean ---I didn’t mean to leave you.”

 

 Please. Don’t go.  don’t go. Please if you just know how much I waited for this day, for me to hold you like this, if you just know how much I think of you every day, you never lost in my mind, I’m always thinking of you, T--there are times I really want to go back in your arms but I can’t. There are many times I’m seeking for your voice, but I’m afraid. I’m afraid once I heard you’re voice I runs back to you again.   I know. I know how much I hurt you, but I’m here Jinwoon-shi! Please forgive me, Mianhe. I’m so sorry. “

 

While driving, Jinwoon can’t help himself but remembered everything in the past, he saw Jiyeon’s face clearly in his mind, crying, begging for his forgiveness, he drives like a maniac, with tears falling on his own face.

 

“and who do you think you are? You have no right to act that way! It’s my property! And you don’t any rights to do that! How could you say that thing to him? LET ME REMIND YOU MS. PARK, were not related, were not friends and most of all WERE NOT IN RELATIONSHIP!! So don’t act like one.”

 

“you are really stupid. Are you that desperate? Let me tell you this once again, I WILL NEVER BACK TO YOU!! NEVER!! COZ I’VE DONE TO YOU! I DON’T LOVE YOU ANY MORE AND I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU Again!! SO NOW!! GO OUT OF MY LIFE!! Don’t ever let me see your damn fa—“

 

“whenever I stand so closed to you like this, whenever I stand even so distant with you, I really felt suffocated, I can’t accept the fact that I need to breathe the same

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter