Chapter 15: Can't let go of you

One More Try
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

*One week ago*

 

Still at the hospital:

 

Junhee was smiling so hard as she saw the woman standing in the door. Still in the hospital, she was confined still because Jinwoon insisted, for her to be fully recovered.

 

Ga In: So how’s the day of the best actress of this year? *she grins evilly as she walks and sits beside her in her bed*

 

Junhee didn’t answer her friend, instead, she raise her left finger where in there’s an elegant ring on it. Ga In was really surprised as she saw an engagement on her finger.

 

Ga In: oh my?! *really shock but happiness are all written on her face* Chincha? Congrats Junhee, I’m really happy for you!! *she exclaimed hugging her friend*

 

Junhee: Komawo! *she really looks happy with was written all over her face*

 

Ga In: So when he did ask you? No sweet proposal? Aiigggooo!

 

Junhee: is not important as long he already ask me to marry him. But he promised, after I discharge he will having a party to tell it to everyone.

 

Ga In: So.. How about that woman? Haha. I’m so excited to see her facial reaction at all! God! chingu! Hurry up and discharge! I really want to see her priceless reaction! Haha *laughs as she imagined what will Jiyeon will be reaction*

 

Junhee: Same here *as her face turns to be the devil her*

 

Ga In: But—how about Jinwoon?

 

Junhee: what about him?

 

Ga In: you sure he’s not having second thought of it? *assuring*

 

Junhee: As long as I’m holding him from his neck due to what happened, I know he will still be on my side. *confident yet blank expression*

 

Ga In: How you sure of it? But anyways you’re acting was really great! Haha. I was about to believe in you, but knowing you, you’re really the devil goddess, but let me remind you my dear chingu, YOU’RE COMPETING WITH HER--- Park Jiyeon, the only woman he loves before you.

 

Junhee: I’m sure of it, Jinwoon will never leave me, coz if there was someone who known’s the same feeling of that. It was him--he really knows the pain of how someone’s leaving behind…

 

Flashback:

 

(This scene was in the airport, when Jiyeon finally went to US.)

 

Junhee was standing not so distant far, where Jinwoon and Jiyeon were, she clearly heard everything, she clearly heard how Jiyeon spills those painful words she didn’t expect Jiyeon would say to Jinwoon.

 

Jiyeon: (as she was walking away)

 

Jinwoon; *knelled on the floor* Jiyeon-ah! Please! Hajima! Don’t go please Jiyeon! I’m begging don’t leave me *as he was crying so hard this time*

 

Junhee: waeyo? Why you letting these things happen to you? You didn’t deserve these. *she whisper in the corner where she still standing* why you loved her so much? *as she cried seeing her best friend shed tears to the woman she envied all the time*

 

Jinwoon: *still crying* Hajima. Jiyeon. Ha—* interrupted as he felt someone hugs him from behind*

 

Junhee: *hugging him* don’t cry. Hajima. Please don’t cry. *Crying*

 

 (Another scene)

 

*At Jung’s mansion*

 

BLAAGG…

 

CRASSSHHH…

 

BAMMM…

 

Jinwoon: AAAHHHHH!!!! *shouting inside of his room*

 

Junhee: Eomonie! What happened? *she runs out inside, even they were in the first floor of the house they heard everything inside of his room*

 

Mrs. Jung: finally you came Junhee-ah! Jinwoon breaking all his things, all he did was to break anything he sees. He didn’t eat; all he did was to drink. I was really worried. *really worried*

 

BOOOGGGSSS…

 

Junhee and Mrs. Jung were close their eyes as they both heard a loud slam inside of his room.

 

Boram: is he really planning to destroy everything? I’m going to teach him a lesson! *as she was going to his room*

 

Junhee: unnie *holds her on her arm* I’m going too talked to him.

 

*inside of his room*

 

Junhee walks quietly as she saw Jinwoon was seating on the edge of his bed, hand’s blooded, he was looking at the empty bottled on the floor. He was lifeless, there’s no written emotion on him aside from the pain that was obviously him right now.

 

Since Jiyeon left him, he became worse each day of days. Worse of worst Junhee was hurting seeing the only man he loves became like this.

 

Junhee: Yah! Jinuah! What do you think you’re doing? *she was holding her own tears*

 

But seems Jinwoon didn’t hear her instead his eyes still looking nowhere to found.

Junhee: what are you doing to yourself?

 

Jinwoon: Jiyeon-ah! *his voice was really weak, he was talking like lifeless, almost tired* Waeyo? Waeyo? *He kept on whispering as he didn’t know that the person in his front was Junhee and not Jiyeon*

 

Junhee just covered as she restraining her self from crying in his front. More than what she felt, the pain of calling her name on her front, was not too much for her, but--- seeing him like this was almost killing her, he looks miserable.

 

End of flashback…

 

Jun Hee: As long as he knows and still feel the pain of everything, he will never leave me. *as he bowed her head when she remembered that scene*

 

---

 

At Taecyeon’s law firm:

 

Taecyeon was seating in his chair, with his eyes close, he was thinking of random facts on his head. He took a deep sighed not knowing Chansung was in his front.

 

Chansung: Hyung *he called out to get his attention*

 

Taecyeon: Oh. *as he open his eyes and looks at him*

 

Chansung: I already called Seulong hyung.

 

Taecyeon: that’s right, komawo

 

Chansung: You really sure about this hyung?

 

Taecyeon: I’ve already think about this, and I have no choice but to do this. You already saw how stubborn my sister was right? And I can’t take seeing her right that. *he closes his eyes again and leans his head on his chair as he remembers something*

 

Flashback:

 

*This scene was three day s after Taecyeon came to their father’s tomb*

 

Taecyeon was busy scanning for his paper works when Jiyeon came inside his office with a envelope on her hand

 

Jiyeon: oppa! What is this? *as she slam the envelope on his table*

 

Taecyeon: you saw it already right? So.. why you asking me then? *still looking at the paper works*

 

Jiyeon: I’m not going anywhere oppa.

 

Taecyeon: Jiyeon *now he’s looking at her sister*

 

Jiyeon: oppa. I told you. I’m okay; you don’t have to worry about me. So please oppa. Let me stay here.

 

Taecyeon: We already talked about this Ji! You need to go with umma at Paris, you want to pursue you’re studies right? You want to be a fashion designer? Then go with mom,

 

Jiyeon: aniyo!

 

Taecyeon: JIYEON!

 

Jiyeon: I’m not going oppa! I don’t want to be a fashion designer at all!

 

Taecyeon: THEN WHAT DO YOU WANT? *shouted*

 

Jiyeon: *looks shocked*

 

Taecyeon: *took a deep sighed* are you planning to chase him? Over and over Jiyeon? Tell me? You need to moved on, he’s no longer in love with you Ji! Please, give him a break,

 

Jiyeon: no oppa! Jinwoon still loves me! *she almost cried out, she was hurt*

 

Taecyeon: Why? Did he tell you? Did he tell you he still in love with you JI? Wake up princess! It’s over in you both, he already moved on, don’t mess things with him again, you’re going with mom, that’s an order.

 

Jiyeon: NO. I’m not going, if you insist that thing oppa, you will never saw me again, EVER!

 

Taecyeon: Ji--- *as he stood up in his sit trying to chase his sister*

 

End of flashback…

 

Chansung: BUT---

 

Taecyeon: no more buts Chansung. Okay, I’m going. I need to hurry up all.

 

----

 

Taecyeon was driving his car when someone called him through his phone.

 

“Yoboseo?”

 

[Taec. --]

 

“Jungie-ah, what’s up?” Taec. Tries to calm down his voice after hearing her voice again. he took a deep sighed and closes his eyes.

 

 [Can we talked? are you busy?]

 

“Krei. Just wait for me, in the old place. Bye”

 

Taecyeon hurriedly ended his phone, he automatically turn his car to the other direction.

 

*in the old playground*

 

Taecyeon was walking when he saw Eunjung was seating in the see saw. Again, he took a deep sighed before walking to her position.

 

Taecyeon: Hey! *tries to make his voice as cheerful*

 

Eunjung: oh. You’re here?

 

Taecyeon: nope. It’s only my picture *grins*

 

Eunjung: YAH!

 

Taecyeon: so, why you called? *as he went to the other side of see saw and start playing*

 

Eunjung: YAH! Taec. Stop it *as they both moves up and downs*

 

Taecyeon: So what? *came serious, still in the see saw, he tiptoed his feet to make them both in balanced figure*

 

Eunjung: is that true? *as she turns around, now she’s facing Taecyeon not looking at his gaze*

 

Taecyeon: *seems he get what she was saying* yeh. it’s true.

 

Eunjung: why?

 

Taecyeon: Jiyeon needs me that am why I cancelled off my wedding. Yoona, understand it. She really knew what I felt that’s why she set me free.

 

Eunjung: that’s why you came here then? But why?

 

Taecyeon: I have to do something, it’s urgent.

 

Eunjung: Chansung told me that, that you planning to—*felt nervous*

 

Taecyeon: Yeh. Before you called me, I’m planning to meet Seulong now, and I want to discuss this matter to him personally.

 

 Eunjung: NO. Don’t do that Taec.

 

Taecyeon: I guess I need to go, *stood up*

 

Eunjung: Taec. 

 

Taecyeon: *stops from walking* don’t worry I’m only doing this for my sister.

 

---

 

At Jinwoon’s office…

 

All of them were busy from another meeting with Mr. Kim, Seulong and Changmin were busy constructing ideas since their designer, which is Jiyeon was taken her leave for days ago.

 

Jinwoon on the other hand was busy reading the materials, since it’s only few months left from their job, they hurriedly finishing it.

 

Taecyeon: Seem’s all of you were busy? *as he enters to the room and smiled at them*

 

Wooyoung: HYUNG!

 

Taecyeon: annyeong! It’s been a long. *he seated right next to Nichkhun*

 

Changmin: What are you doing here? *shocked*

 

Taecyeon: Having a visit *confidently*

 

Nichkhun: Since when you came back bro? *taps him from his shoulder*

 

Taec: a few days, well what’s up men? Need some advice?

 

Woo: YAH! We don’t need an advice from a lawyer. *he jokily hissed*

 

Taec: WAE? Don’t you forget guys? I’m a licensure passer both law and architect so don’t be shy. Come on! I know you having a hard time *proudly said*

 

Jinwoon: *awkwardly smiles, knowing Taec. Didn’t change a bit*

 

Seulong: Aisshh. We all knew it, that’s why we don’t want to ask from you, maybe you will charge us a big than usual. *joking his friend*

 

Taec: YAH! Who said that? *he looks at Jinwoon with serious yet meaningful look* Well I came here to congratulate you Jin. Congratulation for the upcoming wedding

 

Then awkward silence occurred from all of them.

 

Taecyeon: And *looks at Seulong*  I came here for the very important thing I really need to settled.

 

Wooyoung: whooaah! Seems it really serious huh?

 

Seulong: *looks at Taec. With meaningful look, he really knows what Taecyeon was referring too*  

 

Taecyeon: I’ll be back guys. Goodbye. And mianhe for not letting Jiyeon be part of this. *he stood up and walks away*

 

---

 

At Jiyeon’s house (their mansion)

 

Jiyeon was busy planting tulips in their garden when her unnies came up and visit her.

 

Qri: Dino Ji! *waves her hand*

 

Jiyeon: *smiled widely*

 

In the living room:

 

Jiyeon: what brings you here?  *as she headed the tray of fruits*

 

Hyomin: we’re just visiting you, *picking some bite sized apples*

 

Qri: Yeah, we heard from Taec. You have sick, but the way we look at you now, you didn’t look sick at all!

 

Jiyeon: oppa say that? Jeez. That giant man! *as she rolled her eyes*

 

Eunjung: Seriously? Hahahah *she laugh hard but in her eyes it’s nothing but sadness*

 

Hyomin: what’s wrong with you? There’s nothing funny about it.

 

Jiyeon: omo. Wait. Where’s Boram unnie?

 

Qri:  we don’t know,  we can’t contact her. It seems she’s really busy in preparing for his brother’s  wedding. *as she was busy polishing her nails*

 

Jiyeon: W--wedding? *puzzled look*

 

Then Qri realizes what she said, she put her hands on looking at Hyomin and Eunjung who were looking at her fiercely.

 

Jiyeon: W-- who’s wedding unnie?  J—Jinwoon’s wedding?* stuttering. She felt her heart beats faster as a scenario in her head playing but doesn’t want to admit*

 

No one answers her instead they exchange looks.

 

Jiyeon: Yah! I’m asking! *she now stood up almost shaking*

 

Eunjung: calm down Ji. It’s n---

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter