chapter 27: Sudden

One More Try
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon was busy her belly while happily munching her apple in free hand, its her 7th month of pregnancy, her belly was huge for its age according to her own doctor.

 

Eunjung: hey annyeong! (she smiled kissing Jiyeon’s in cheeks)

 

Jiyeon smiled happily.

 

Jiyeon: Hello unnie.

 

Eunjung: how’s life? And the baby? (as she her belly too)

 

Hyomin: HELLO! (she beams happily)

 

Eunjung: someone seems so happy (she whisper)

 

Jiyeon: yeah.

 

Boram: awww—am I late? (she said upon looking at them)

 

Hyomin: nope we just arrived

 

Qri: gosh! Why so traffic? (she exclaim)

 

Boram: Jeez. You don’t have to act like that were just came you’re not late

 

Qri: oww—chicnha? (as she flips her hair)

 

They all laughed, since Jiyeon’s tummy started to become huge, their friends usually came to their house to visit her often, it’s becomes a usual thing to them.

 

.

.

.

 

Hyomin: so is it a girl or a boy?

 

Jiyeon: We don’t know yet.

 

Hyomin: Awww.. wae?

 

Jiyeon: we wanted it to be surprised that’s why.

 

Eunjung: wow. I’m so happy for you Ji—

 

Jiyeon: thanks unnie.

 

Qri: but anyways what gender do you prefer? A boy or a girl?

 

Jiyeon: hmmm—honestly, I want this baby to be a boy, I want a little Jinwoon around, whose look exactly as him.

 

Qri: Awww—but minus his cocky attitude please.

 

Boram: wae? What’s wrong with my brother’s attitude? But you know what Ji? He said the opposite, he wanted to have a baby girl, who looks exactly like you.

 

Qri: aWw… you both love each other that much huh?

 

Jiyeon: (smiled, her belly) but it doesn’t matter if she’s a boy or a girl, as long as it’s completely healthy and fine.

 

Eunjung: that’s right. But anyways since we still don’t know the gender what motif should we used to your baby shower?

 

Boram: WHITE! (she said excitedly)

 

Qri: I agree! What do you think Eunjung?

 

Eunjung: yes. That’s a good idea. What do you think? (she looks at Hyomin)

 

Hyomin: (who seems not aware, she was busy texting)

 

Qri: Hey! (as she snatched her phone) we are talking to you.

 

Hyomin: YAH!!!

 

Boram: seems you were little busy huh ( narrowing her eyes to her)

 

Hyomin: no I’m not!

 

Qri: since you got your own boyfriend your always like that huh.

 

Hyomin: YAH!

 

Boram: you tell me—does Seulong-ssi is a good kisser? (she tease)

 

Hyomin: (her face turns red) YAH!

 

Qri: ohh—so you two already did kissed huh? (she added teasingly)

 

Hyomin: Yah! Stops that will you? (her eyes automatically landed on Eunjung who was silently smiling)

 

Boram: (as she notice where Hyomin was looking) ohh—mianhe.

 

Eunjung: hey! I’m fine okay. No hard feelings. I’m happy for you Hyomin-ah indeed. You both deserved each other. (She genuinely smiled)

 

Hyomin: thank you. (she said)

 

Qri: But—serious talk Eunjung, do you and Taecyeon already settled what’s between you both?

 

All of them became quiet, most of all Eunjung, it was not a secret between them all, what happens to them in the past, they all knew it all. Until now, even years has past it’s always been a very sensitive topic to them, who wouldn’t right? Back then, when that event happens, their friendship become in a stake of ruining, they all group into half supporting each sides—which in the first place, they wanted to fix yet there are things in life that can be fix easily and it includes that thing.

 

Eunjung sighed, she knew it all, upon anyone else, until now, even she going back from that moment, she always blaming herself. It was her fault.

 

Her entirely fault, that even now, she still eating by her conscience day by day. It always been a hard moment for her. She ruin everything.

 

On how she made two people totally strangers from years. It hurts her. Ruining Taecyeon and Seulong friendship was never been her plan, she loves both of them. And most of all she loves Seulong that time.

 

She loves Seulong so much that despite of how busy and hectic his schedule was before, she always understands him, to the extent that he already sacrificing their relationship at state.

 

Eunjung and Seulong were perfect, they relationship in the past were beyond perfection, they both shared same perspective in life, same views and opinions. They have the same goals that they already set their future together.

 

Yes, they plan their future together, on how many kids they want to have and how big their house should they have. In fact, Seulong already building their house that time.

 

But things change since that moment, though how Eunjung tries to understand him for several and more times, she came to the point of losing it. Times flies that while Seulong was busy striving for his own dreams, Eunjung started to feel lonely and despair, she can’t share the same sentiments and happiness to Seulong whenever he done something, all she felt was loneliness and longings.

 

Until Taecyeon came to the picture, they were friends, so close like siblings, while Seulong was away, he was there for her—whenever she felt lonely about something, Taecyeon was the first person who was always been there for her.

 

And she didn’t even realized nor knew since she started loving him. And that time, everything was ruin.

 

Hyomin: it’s fine Eunjung. Everything is fine now. What’s stopping you to talk to him?

 

Eunjung: you know—it’s not as easy you think—

 

Qri: wae?

 

Eunjung stops from the moment, as she trying to weight the heaviness in her heart.

 

Eunjung: you can’t understand me—you don’t know how awfully bad I felt everytime—

 

Boram: Seriously? You only the one who’s thinking that way. We all moved on Seulong have Hyomin now, Taecyeon is single and he’s obviously waiting for you. Yes we know, it’s not your entire fault while everything become like that. But—can’t you see?

 

Eunjung: he have Yoona in his life—

 

Jiyeon: Yoona unnie called off the engagement.

 

Eunjung stops from a while as if she was shocked from what she heard.

 

Eunjung: but still not enough reason—

 

Qri: you loved him and obviously he loves you too—so what valid reason you still want to have?

 

Hyomin: Eun—just talked to him and settle things. If I was Seulong he will tell you these things too.

 

Eunjung: I’ll try.

 

Boram: don’t just try and do it. We’re here okay?

 

Jiyeon: and I’m still excited to be your sister-in-law unnie. (she smiled)

 

Eunjung smiled in relief.

.

.

.

 

 

Wooyoung: whoo-oh! Hello everyone. (he beams)

 

Wooyoung made his grand entrance, in his back Jinwoon was there together with the other boys.

 

Qri: oh what are you guys doing here? (her eyebrow rise)

 

Wooyoung: your house? Hyomin? (he mockingly said)

 

Boram: this is supposed to be the girls bonding! (she hissed, looking fiercely to his brother)

 

Jinwoon: (just shrug, he went near to his wife and kiss her lips and belly) how’s your day? (he seated to her side, touching her belly)

 

Jiyeon: I’m fine.

 

Qri: gosh! I thought this would be our all girls night together.

 

Changmin: Well sorry but it’s not! (he beams)

 

Qri: (rolled eyes)

 

Seulong: well—we heard about your plans that’s why we’re here. (he seated right next to Hyomin)

 

Boram: ehem! Ehem! (she faked a coughed, since originally, she was the one seated next to Hyomin before Seulong arrived)

 

Qri: it’s a girls thing! Boys supposed not to meddle with these.

 

Jokwon: but sorry to disappoint you dear (she mimick her tone) we were here to help. That’s why.

 

Qri: (glared towards Jo Kwon)

 

Wooyoung: oohhh—I smell something—(as he started teasing Qri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter