Chapter 10: Her Savior

One More Try
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

__

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

You were really unfair. How you could always thinks what was best for him? Why you always came after him? How about me? Don’t you know I’m hurting too? I’m too much hurting seeing you like that.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Flashback:

 

Key: do you like him? *Looks at Jiyeon with smile in his face*

 

Jiyeon: *shocked, her eyes widened in surprised*

 

Key: Yah! You can’t hide it to me Yeon-gie! You can lie to Jinwoon but not to me, not to me that you’re longest friend. So tell me you like him right? You like Jinwoon right?

 

Jiyeon: A-ani! *looks away not meeting his gaze.*

 

Key: LIE. If you like him, GO and TELL. I’ll help you. *He smiles but in his eyes it was full of sorrow*

 

---

 

Key was sitting in Jiyeon’s side with a smile in his face he was silently looking at Jiyeon who was in her peaceful sleep.

 

 

Jiyeon: *opens her eyes, she looks shocked and hurriedly get up from her bed*

 

Key: So your awake sleepy head? *chuckles*

 

Jiyeon: You? *really shocked*

 

Key: the one and only! *beams*

 

Jiyeon: What are you doing here? Since when you came? And how did you know my place? YAH! Why didn’t you tell me that you’re coming? *really shocked*

 

Key: *smiles* you really miss me huh? Okay. Just ask question one by one I can’t answer them all. Okay. Well, I’m here coz you fainted last night, aren’t you remember?

 

Flashback:

 

Key: Gwenchana?

 

Jiyeon: KEY?!!

 

Key: Yah! What do you think you’re doing? Are you out of your mind?

 

Jiyeon: KEY??!! *tears hurriedly rushed on her face*

 

Key: its okay *hugs Jiyeon tightly* I’m here. I’m now here. Mianhe. Mianhe Yeongie-ah! If I took so long, I’m sorry.

 

Jiyeon: *she was crying in her arms and suddenly fainted*

 

End of flashback...

 

 

Jiyeon: *realizes what happens last night*

 

Key: Are you okay? There’s nothing hurts with you? Do you want me to call a doctor? *he went nearer to Jiyeon to check her*

 

Jiyeon: Ani. *shake her head* What time is it?

 

Key: It’s already 12,

 

Jiyeon: *shocked* WHAT?!! *she was about to stand up but feel dizzy*

 

Key: YAH! *he held Jiyeon on both shoulder* I told you, you need to take a rest. *help Jiyeon to leans her back at the head board of her bed.*

 

Jiyeon: I have my work Key! I’m now late; I have a meeting right now. *stand up again*

 

Key: you’re not going to work now, that’s an order Jiyeon! *serious* and besides, do you think you can make it on time? The meeting will going to be adjourned at this moment. And, don’t worry I call them. They know.

 

Jiyeon: YAH! YOU CALLED THEM? WHO?

 

Key: Aisshh… chincha? do you really need to shout? I just said you’re sick. I called Seulong hyung. Now happy?

 

Jiyeon: *felt relief*

 

Key: waeyo? Are you thinking that I called you’re beloved Jinwoon? Hehe. Are you expecting him to come? *teases* oh. You give me an idea. I will call him for you! *acted like he was dialing someone’s number*

 

Jiyeon: YAH!!!  *frowned*

 

Key: hahaha. I’m just joking. Don’t pout like that. *pulled Jiyeon lips and stood up* I made a lunch for you. Seriously, don’t you have any food at your ref? Aiiggoo. *turn his back to Jiyeon as he started walking to the kitchen*

 

Jiyeon: mianhe. I don’t have free time to shop. But how did you know my place? And the code?

 

Key:*stops from walking* Well? It’s not hard to guess it Yeon-gie! I know its jinwoon’s birthday right? *smiles bitterly and looks down*

 

---

 

Flashback:

 

 Jinwoon was running so fast to chase her—he was looking at his surrounding hoping that Jiyeon was there. Without any reason at all, although his mind was telling the exact opposite of what his body doing right now, he can’t help to do it so.

 

Jiyeon images were kept running on his mind, he continues running at until he saw Jiyeon from not so distant far. She was walking like without a life, she was dumb headed walking without looking at her way.

 

BEEPPPP… BEEPPPP..

 

Jinwoon saw a vehicle was on Jiyeon’s way, he was about to run fast he can but ---

 

Due to his surprised, his feet stop from running as he saw someone pulled her

 

And it was KEY.

 

End of flashback…

 

---

 

Jinwoon POV

 

 

*Jinwoon was sitting in his swivel chair with one hand touches his lip, his mind was occupied on something*

 

Key: its okay *hugs Jiyeon tightly* I’m here. I’m now here. Mianhe. Mianhe Yeongie-ah! If I took so long, I’m sorry.

 

It still echoes in my mind. That moment, that night I saw him saving her again, I just watch them from behind. Now, I was steps late again with him—with KEY. And honestly, I really don’t want what I felt right now.

 

It is the same feeling I felt years past.

 

*10  years ago*

 

Jiyeon was hugging her toes in the middle of forest; she was crying while singing her favorite song.

 

Jiyeon: W—waeyo? Umma! appa! Oppa! *crying* Yah! Jinwoon—ssi! Key! Where are you? *still crying* Jinwoon-ssi! *cried out loud*

 

She was lost in the woods at the middle of their hiking. Due she doesn’t know way back to camp site, and she was already tired of walking back and forth, she managed to sit on the tree in the middle of the forest.

 

(Meanwhile)

 

The rain was pouring so hard and everyone in the camp site was worried about Jiyeon. Jinwoon and Key who happens to be their classmate during middle grade was too worry to her too. They both searching Jiyeon with their other classmates.

 

 

Jinwoon: YAH! Dino Ji! *shouted*

 

Key: Yeon-gie ah! *shouted*

 

Jinwoon: Let’s separate ways Key. We can find her easily if we both separated.

 

Key: arraso. I’ll go in this way, you go there* pointing the left side*

 

---

 

Jinwoon kept on searching, he scream Jiyeon’n name so loud for her to be heard. He kept on walking not until he remembered something;

 

Jiyeon: Jinwoon-ssi! When I loss, just go there, right here in the middle of this forest, in this tree. Arraso? I will wait for you here.

 

From that, he runs fast as he reaches the tree Jiyeon was referring too. He was steps away when suddenly he stops, Then he saw Jiyeon crying so hard to someone’s arms. AND THAT WAS KEY.

 

Jiyeon: Waeyo? *sniff* why you took *Sniff* so long? *cried*

 

KEY: Gwenchana. I’m here. mianhe. Mianhe.

 

Jinwoon just stay still in his position as he watches Key hugging her tight. That time he felt the unbearable feeling he felt for the very first time.

 

End of flashback…

 

I just watching them, I saw how he comforts Jiyeon like years past. He was still the Key I’ve known. The Key who was always there with Jiyeon. Her savior. And I felt this way again, the unbearable feeling that I really want to erase.

 

Why I felt this way? Why I’m still felt this stupid feeling after seeing them like that? I hate them. I really hate them.

 

Seulong: *went inside his office same as the others*

 

Wooyoung: *look around* where’s Ji?

 

Changmin: oh. She’s not here?

 

Seulong: She’s absent today.

 

Changmin: Wae? *surprised*

 

Seulong: Someone’s called to me earlier. Jiyeon was sick.

 

Wooyoung: who called? I thought Jiyeon was alone to her condo.

 

I saw how Seulong hyung look at me like he was he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter