Chapter 9: Safe Haven

One More Try
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Just remember this, I can’t let you go, even it caused me so much pain right now, and I will stay here, until you realized you still loved me. Coz I know you still loved me. The same way how I loved you

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

---

 

in the hospital:

 

Ga In: Seems you really busy huh? *seat next to JunHee *

 

Jun Hee: * without looking at Ga In* ani.

 

Ga In: You’re really funny Jun Hee-ah! How could you arrange your boyfriend's ex girlfriend welcome party?

 

Junhee: *looks at her with one eyebrow rising*

 

Ga In: you know what? I really like to give you an honor for everything you did right now, since when did you became like this? Being so friendly with your boyfriend‘s ex love? Haha. Really funny.

 

Jun Hee: Who said I’m doing this for her sake? *with her famous snobbish look* I’m not doing this for her, but for mine. *full of hatred look*

 

Ga In: Well, seems I really like what’s running in your head right now. *smiles*

 

---

 

In the conference room:

 

 

Mr. Kim: this was really great! You’re really good on this Ms. Park. I’m really moved with your works.

 

Jiyeon: Kamsahanmida *bowing her head*

 

Mr Kim: Okay, this meeting was adjourned. Keep up the good work, I’m looking you would finish this all in the right time. *stood up and shake his hands to the entire people inside*

 

Jiyeon: *bowed her head to Mr. Kim*

 

Mr. Kim: You did very well.

 

Jiyeon: Kamsahanmida.

 

Mr. Kim: *smiles with her and went out of the room*

 

Wooyoung: Wooaahh! You’re great Jiyeon-ah! You really great! *happy*

 

Seulong: Aiisshhh. Don’t shout okay?  Komawo Jiyeon-ah!

 

Jiyeon: it’s nothing oppa, its part of my work.

 

Changmin: Aiiggooo. How we may suppose to thank you?

 

Jiyeon: Yah stop that oppa you keep embarrassing me!

 

Wooyoung: Yah! Jin, are you not going to say anything to Jiyeon? She close the deal, are you not going to thank her?

 

Jinwoon: Why would I? That’s part of her job. *he said emotionless then he walks out*

 

Seulong: don’t mind him.

 

Jiyeon: it’s okay oppa. *smiles bitterly*

 

---

 

In the bar…

 

Junho: Let’s celebrate! *he opens the bottle of champagne.*

 

They were all come to the bar to celebrate their little success.

 

Junho: *looks at Jiyeon who was sitting besides Seulong and Jia* Jiyeon-ssi. You should drink this. *offers her a glass of champagne*

 

Jiyeon: Oh. Komawo * accepts the glass*

 

Seulong: Yah! Jiyeon-nie, do you drink?

 

Jiyeon: A sort of? Hehe. When I was in States I drink a little bit, I’m going to the bar a little bit and hang out with friends a little bit *smiles awkwardly and looks down*

 

Wooyoung: Chincha? haha. Wow!

 

Min: but I’m little bit curious Jiyeon! *smiles with her*

 

Jiyeon: Wae?

 

Min: You said you do it a little bit right? Why a little bit? Is that because there was someone who got mad at you? *teases her*

 

Jiyeon: Mwo? *surprised*

 

Junhoo: AWWWW… *acted like he was being hurt*

 

Jia: Kyyaahh! Deh Min-nie was right. I’m curious too. Do you have a namja Jiyeon? *looks really excited*

 

On the other hand, Jinwoon who was about to drink his beer stops after hearing their conversation, like the others he was silently waiting for Jiyeon answer.

 

Jiyeon: I don’t have. *she smiles*

 

Min: SERIUOSLY? * Looks surprise*

 

Jiyeon: Yeh!

 

Fei: Chincha? Aiiggooo.. I bet you’re lying! How could a gorgeous woman like you don’t have namja?  So strange. I bet there are a lot of men courting you!

 

Jiyeon: *smiles awkwardly*

 

Junho: YAH! What’s strange with that? *smiles like he won*

 

Wooyoung: YAH! I know that smiles Junho! Stop that! do you think Jiyeon-nie will like you? There’s no way Jiyeon-nie will like you!

 

Junho: WAE? I’m a man with a good heart at all, good looking, good sense of humor and besides I’m good in anything. All women will definitely like me so why on earth Jiyeon will never like me?

 

Fei: HAHAHAHA. *she laughed at Junho* You wished!

 

All of them laugh except from Jinwoon.

 

Min: But seriously? Why don’t you have a namja?

 

Seulong: Min-ssi, don’t ask a question like that.

 

Jiyeon: Gwenchana oppa. *she smiles at Seulong and looks at Min* coz I really have someone in my heart. *smiles*

 

She spoke those words with all the sincerity in her heart. Then she looks at Jinwoon’s direction that was looking at her also.

 

Jiyeon: He’s the only person that makes me cry in front of anyone, the one who knows how to make me smiled, the only person who made me feel everyday was special.  The only one person I loved ever since.  The only person I want to be with and honestly, I can’t even imagine myself being with others other than him. He’s my life, my world and my everything. And I loved him more than anything.

 

 

And they become silent after hearing Jiyeon declaration of her feelings. Wooyoung and Seulong who have known who Jiyeon is referring too remain silent. While the others giggled and scream in so many feelings they felt.

 

 

Jia: Awwww.. So lucky of him.  *scream*

 

Min: I want to meet him. *giggled*

 

Junho: Awww…  *frustrated*

 

Jinwoon on the other hand, just look at her emotionless; he just drinks his beer to avoid the eye contact to her.

 

---

 

The following day:

 

 

Inside the car: (after visiting the site)

 

 

Jiyeon including the rest of the team were headed to their site. They already started their project. As they headed going back home, Jiyeon, on the other hand was kept on staring outside, and the way and the place were all familiar to her. But to be exact, this place were never been forget by her.

 

She smiled a bit knowing this place became a greater part of her life, her childhood memories same as those memories with the one she only love and indeed this place was  her safe haven.

 

It’s been years since the last time she visited this place and thank God that this place were nearer to their site that they went too.

 

Junho: Wooaaahhh! So tired. *stretch his body once he went outside the car*

 

Min: YAH! Why we need to stop over? *looks really tired*

 

Junho: Waeyo? I’m tired of driving! Can I at least have my break? *irritated*

 

Jiyeon secretly smiled knowing the fact they stopped over in her favorite place, she just look around the same place she really loved ever since.

 

Jia: this place was really awesome huh. *looks amazed*

 

Fei: yeah. You’re right. The view here was so refreshing. *inhale*

 

 

On the other hand Jiyeon started to walk, her mind started to reminisce too of some past events in her life that happened here. She was dumb headed throwing herself from the old memories of hers.

 

Flashback:

 

Jinwoon and Jiyeon were walking, they both kept looking at their surroundings, still wearing their school uniform, they both decided to go in this place and cut their classes in their school.

 

Jinwoon: *kicking the stone in his front* Yah! Jiyeon-ssi!

 

Jiyeon: *turn her head to Jinwoon, she was walking ahead from him* Waeyo?

 

Jinwoon: *Stops* Why you go with me here? Taec hyung will definitely mad at me when he knows you ditch class and go out with me.

 

Jiyeon: *smiles* you said you want me to accompany you right?

 

Jinwoon: YAH! I didn’t say that! *irritated*

 

Jiyeon: *laughs* and besides, *looks at the sky* this is the very first time I ditch class. That’s why you need to thank me coz I did this crazy stuff just to accompany my new friend,*insisting the word* even you always keep on bullying me * sticks her tongue out *

 

Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter