chapter 19: untold part 2.2

One More Try
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

at the park:

 

 

Taecyeon and Seulong were standing at the lake, they both standing without looking at each other. A long silence was the only thing between them, only a breeze of freash air and the chirping sounds of the birds were the only sounds to be heard. 

 

No one wants to start a conversation. Coz it will end up to a long and tiring debate for both of them.

 

Seulong: You're not tired yet? *he said as he start they conversation* how long you want to do these messy things of yours? 

 

Taecyeon: *sighed* 

 

Seulong: Can't you see Taec? there's no point of pushing my brother to your sister, there's no way that Jiyeon will loved Key. So please, stop this dont drag my brother to this. 

 

Taecyeon: Why are you really opposed to this? Can't you see? your brother will be the one who will benefited to this. I'm hand over my precious sister to him. Isnt it good? *looks irritated*

 

Seulong: And why you became so pushy about this? *questioned back* You know who's Jiyeon loved from the first placed. 

 

Taecyeon: he already engaged, and the fact that they both ended was no good. You know that too. 

 

Seulong: Is that the only reason? I know you Taec, I know you talked to Jinwoon, you asked him right? You asked him to let Jiyeon go for good and never come back to her again. Why you did that? 

 

Taecyeon: That's the best for them both.

 

Seulong: Best? Are you nuts? what's best now? To hand over Jiyeon to someone she doesnt loved? Is that so? Dont tell me Taec. until now, You blamed Jinwoon for everything? You still blaming Jinwoon for that accident, dont you? 

 

Taecyeon: *looks away* I never blamed Jinwoon, except from one thing Seulong. *paused, pained in his voice* That's true, when I heard about Jiyeon accident years ago, my heart almost skipped a beat, I thought I will never see my sister again, and then, when I heard the reason of her accident, I got mad at him...

 

Flashback:

 

Taecyeon: What did you say? *he pulled Jinwoon's collar* 

 

Jinwoon: I'm sorry hyung, it's my fault * he was crying so hard, his hand's were trembling hard* s-she got the accident because of me, she's-- she's chasing my car then.. I--I dont know hyung, the last thing  I knew.. was was... she was *can't speak, he cried so hard a she can't spill out the last words of his confession*

 

end of flashback...

 

Taecyeon: and yeah, Jinwoon was nothing to do with that accident, but the fact that he's the reason why Jiyeon drives fast though she didnt skilled enough to drive, the fact that he got mad even without asking for reason at first and the fact that--- *pained came to his eyes as he remembered something*

 

Seulong looks at Taecyeon, he didnt say anything.

 

Taecyeon: Jinwoon was the main reason why Jiyeon hid her sickness to us. Why she left in her own wedding day. Am I right?

 

Seulong was shocked, except for him and his brother Key, no one knows about Jiyeon's sickness.

 

Taecyeon: Do you think, the three of you can fool me? I know everything Seulong, I know she got the same illness like with my father, and it hurts me a lot that she need to run away like that, without asking for my helped, without leaning to me. 

 

Seulong: You're wrong, she never hid these all only because of Jinwoon, maybe his one of her reasons but part of it was because of you Taec. your sister was really afraid of hurting people she love most. That's why--

 

Taecyeon: That's why I'm doing this, I know how hard my sister came through. *series of images of Jiyeon came to his mind* and all I want was the best for my sister that's why, I know Key was the only person who can fulfill everything. I know all the sacrifices that Key did for my sister, Key loves my sister more than anyone else, you know it. So why dont you like to give happiness to your brother? I know, time will past and that love will be bloom, I'm sure of it, love can learn.

 

Seulong: You're wrong! *accused tone* you dont understand, Key will never give the happiness that Jiyeon needs to her life. So please, dont give my brother any falsed hope, don't give him a thought on his mind that one day, his feelings he kept for a long time will be returned. It's awful, it's tiring painful. Jiyeon was not like any other girl, so dont compared, there's no way Jiyeon forget the one's she loves most because of another person. She's not like Eunjung in the first placed. *walks back*

 

Taecyeon: So this might be the reason why you opposing? In any chance Seulong, did you see ourselves to them? Did you remebered our past to them? 

 

Seulong: Nope.

 

Taecyeon: I remembered once you said before, no matter what it is, there's no reason for you to give up. You said your going to hol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter