Chapter 13: A Moment Like This

One More Try
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

you can't cover what you really felt by means of HATRED, even you put your true feelings in the deepest part of you, in the deepest corner of your soul, Your HATRED was the only simple proof how much you LOVED HER.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

---

 

At their new site…

 

Jiyeon: Ajussi! Please hold on for a second, *She shouted to one man working on the site* there. Please put those there.

 

Worker 1: ma’am where did I put this? *pointing the huge wood on his hand*

 

Jiyeon: *smiles* ah. Please put it down here. Thanks.

 

Wooyoung: Jiyeon! Just look *giving the papers to her*

 

 

They were all busy in their preparation as they start the construction of their project, since Mr. Kim agrees with Jiyeon’s proposal of trading her own place to Jinwoon’s place; they start to build the area as Mr. Kim wants. Jinwoon, on the other hand looks at Jiyeon in the distant far. He was silently observing her, without his own knowing, Mr. Kim was looking at him also, observing him while exchanging his looks to Jinwoon and Jiyeon.

 

Mr. Kim: *as he went near at Jinwoon* this place was indeed beautiful right *he stated to get Jinwoon’s attention*

 

Jinwoon: Oh… Yeh. *looks shocked*

 

Mr. Kim: and now, I wonder why Ms. Park exchanges this place for your place, *smiled*

 

Jinwoon: I don’t know either. *fake a smile*

 

Mr. Kim: *he looks at Jiyeon who was really busy* and indeed, she grew beautiful, like her mother. *smiles*

 

Jinwoon: Do you know her mother? *shocked*

 

Mr. Kim: Apparently yes, she really looks like her mother but the way she acts; she does like her father too much, a very brave yet vulnerable one. *he paused* at first, I didn’t notice it, it was late when I found out this, but, just like her father, she was really have a strong heart and treasured things a lot of those she thinks important to her.

 

Flashback:

 

(Jiyeon went to Mr. Kim office before the day of their vacation)

 

Mr. Kim: What brings you here Ms. Park? I thought we don’t have any appointment, and after all, I already canceled my projects with your team.

 

Jiyeon: I got to be straight to the point Mr. Kim, I came here to ask you to withdrew your decision and continue your projects with us.

 

Mr Kim: *smirked* you’re really brave enough huh? After what you did? I know it’s clear to you, if I can’t bought that place of Mr. Jung’s property, I will never continue my pending projects. So you can leave now.

 

Jiyeon: I have a better proposal, how about trading my property with Jinwoon’s? My place, it’s better than him, you don’t have to worry about the price, same price but in return withdrew the cancelation of projects and give that place to me.

 

Mr Kim: are you teaching me for what I need to do? *mad, he was about to press the intercom to call guard, but Jiyeon stops him*

 

Jiyeon: I’m begging, My place and Jinwoon’s place were two important place to me honestly, but if I need to chose between the two, I’d rather choose the second. *she closes her eyes as she was restraining for the tears that any moment will fall*

 

Mr Kim: *shocked, he looks at Jiyeon and listen to her every words that she saying*

 

Jiyeon: I’m willing to give up my own place, even I know how much my late father treasured it most, I know I’m being selfish, call me cruel, but I can’t let go of that place Mr. Kim, it’s the only place I have my memories with him—with Jinwoon.

 

Mr. Kim: if it’s important to you’re father, why? Do you think you’re father will be happy knowing this?

 

Jiyeon: I know, that was the place where my father lasts days past, but-- *as she kept her tears to fall* but… I do believe that my father will do understand me.

 

Mr. Kim: how come young lady?

 

Jiyeon: Before my father died, he said to me that I can’t  hold everything in my hand, maybe he’s true, coz this time, honestly, I cant’ hold on to the last memories I have in my own place, it’s wrecking me, the only memories I have was all in pain, but in Jinwoons’ all of my happiest and  unforgotten memories are there.

 

Mr. Kim: *smiles as he remembers something in the past* you like someone I know Ms. Park, like you, he’s said those things to me. And you are getting me there Ms. Park. *smiles at her*

 

Jiyeon: maybe my father trains me well *smiles*

 

Mr. Kim: so, now I’m agreed with it. But---

 

Jiyeon: *looks nervous*

 

Mr.Kim: I will just get the half of you’re place, I don’t want your father go in my room at night and frightened me because of you. *laughed*

 

Jiyeon: Chincha? *can’t believe*

 

Mr. Kim: yes, honestly, someone told me years ago, don’t hold to the memories that makes you sad, let go of it. You made a right decision Ms. Park. And I guess, your father was really proud of your decision. There are no parents in this world want to see their children in pain.

 

Jiyeon: thanks.

 

Mr. Kim:  just go back here and give me the documents and I will sign again with your team.

 

Jiyeon: Chincha? *amazed* komawo Mr. Kim. *bow*

 

Mr. Kim: but—may I know your father’s name is?

 

Jiyeon: He’s Hyun- Woo Park.

 

Mr. Kim POV: Just what I thought, you really like your dad too much.

 

End of flashback

 

Mr. Kim: and now, I really know why. You really lucky to have her *smiled*

 

Jinwoon:  *didn’t answer instead excuse himself* Ah. Mr. Kim I think I need to go, my other employees needs me. *he said without waiting for his answer, he already turns his back and acts to walk away*

 

Mr. Kim: I know, I don’t have any rights to intervene with you both, I don’t know what the story between or behind you two both, but—just looking at both of you right now, I can clearly conclude, the feeling was still mutual. It clearly seems the way you both look in each other.

 

Without looking, Jinwoon just listen to the old man in his back.

 

Jinwoon: You dont know everything Sir, please mind your own business, and don't interfere with us.

 

Mr. Kim: I'm might be too old and don't know evrything young man, but-- just let me give you some words of wisdom coming from a old man like me, you can't cover what you really felt by means of HATRED, even you put your true feelings in the deepest part of you, in the deepest corner of your soul, Your HATRED was the only simple proof how much you LOVED HER. I clearly saw it, your eyes telling what the opposite of what your saying, so DONT HOLD ON THE MEMORIES THAT MAKE YOU SAD. Do you know that regrets are the most pabo word I've ever encountered in my existence?

 

Then Jinwoon didn’t mind him and walk away.

 

---

 

It was already lunch break and all of them were eating their food. Jiyeon, on the other hand, was sitting in the bench near on the big tree; she was talking with Mr. Kim’s grand daughter with so much delighted.

 

Shin Bi (Mr. Kim’s grand daughter): unni, why are you pretty? *she said innocently, looking at Jiyeon*

 

Jiyeon: Chincha? unni was pretty?

 

Shin Bi: *just nodded* you’re really pretty unnie.

 

Jiyeon: you’re pretty too.

 

Shi n Bi: Really? When I grow up I want to be like you unnie, and I will go to marry my prince charming.

 

Jiyeon: Kurom. And if that day happens invite unnie in your wedding huh? *as she plays with her hair*

 

Shin bi: *nodded* but unnie? Where’s your prince charming?

 

Jiyeon: Huh? *shocked, then images of Jinwoon flashes on his mind*

 

Shin Bi: Waeyo? Unnie don’t you have prince charming? Granpa always tell me that pretty girls have they prince charming so why you don’t have? *ask innocently*

 

Jiyeon:  *she goes back with her senses and tries to answer the young kid* Yeh. Unnie---

 

Shin Bi: *looks surprised when she saw someone at they back she runs excitedly* prince charming! *she happily exclaimed*

 

Jiyeon automatically turn her head and saw Shin Bi running to Jinwoon’s direction, in return Jinwoon knelled and give a hug the young kid.

 

Shin Bi: Unnie! He’s my prince charming! Once I grow up I will marry him! Right prince?

 

Jinwoon: *he chuckled in amazement*

 

Shin Bi: *looks at Jinwoon then looks at Jiyeon and smiled as she runs towards to Jiyeon’s direction and pulled her to get near in Jinwoon*

 

Jiyeon: Ah. Shin Bi-ah! *she said while the young kid, pulling her to Jinwoon*

 

Jiyeon and Shin Bi were now in Jinwoon’s side, still in his position Jinwoon was looking to the both of them.

 

Shi Bi: But--- *held the hand of them both to hold*

 

Both Jiyeon and Jinwoon were surprised, they didn’t expect Shin bi will do that gestured to both of them, still both holding their hands due to Shin Bi’s hold to them both, their eyes met in each other.

 

Shin Bi: since you don’t have your own prince, I will give my prince to you unnie.  Unnie, from now on, he will be your prince charming *she smiled* oppa *looks at Jinwoon* she’s pretty right? take care of your princess huh? Arraso?

 

Mr. Kim: Shin Bi-ah! *called out*

 

Shin Bi: Granpa *as she runs to her grandfather*

 

Jiyeon and Jinwoon both turn they head to Mr. Kim’s direction, without noticing that they still holding each other hands, Mr. Kim just smiled from what he saw.

 

Jiyeon: *she  smiled looking at Shin bi and his grand father, she looks at Jinwoon in her side who still looking at the two;but was surprised when she saw they still holding they both hands*

 

Jinwoon: *still looking at the bubbly Shin Bi, but notices Jiyeon was staring at him, he  lift his head to Jiyeon and saw he was still holding her hand, he’s the one who let go of their hold as he stood up and walk away*

 

---

 

At the hospital…

 

Junhee was looking no where in her own office, one hand in her chin, she was occupiedby something, even lots of paper works ion her table, seems her mind was not focusing in her work, and she didn’t realize that Ga In enters to her room.

 

Ga In: So what’s that horrible look? *smirked as she went nearer to her*

 

Junhee: what are you talking about? I’m busy *as she went back on reading*

 

Ga In: Chincha? *chuckled, she looks at her with her famous one eye brow rising* I don’t believe you

 

Junhee: *she her death glared*

 

Ga In: hahaha. Relax. I’m not your enemy here.

 

Junhee: just shut up okay.

 

Ga In: if you really bothered that much, why don’t y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter