Chapter 20: Each Resolve

One More Try
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

 

A/N: Our guest's episodes:

 

    

 


*at the restaurant*

 

 

Junhee was seating comfortably in her chair, busy looking in the different magazines in her table she didnt notice Jinwoon who was standing in her side right now. 

 

Junhee: *looks up* Oh. Mianhe. You already here? I didnt notice you. *she smiles and kiss Jinwoon in lips when Jinwoon lowered his body*

 

Jinwoon: Yeah, you look so busy. So what's your looking at? *he slide his chair near to Junhee*

 

Junhee: I'm looking for an invitation, since tommorow is our photoshoot day. And I already talked to the photographer through phone, Ga In reccomend him to me, his a great photographer who stayed in U.S. 

 

Jinwoon: I see. 

 

Jinwoon looks at Junhee who was really delighted picking some samples of invitation, but beyond those looks, there were a glimps of sadness in his eyes as he remember the same memory he had.

 

flashback:

 

Jiyeon: It's pretty, I want this. *she looks at Jinwoon with her authorative stare.*

 

Jinwoon: YAH! but it's too plain. *complained*

 

Jiyeon: That's why I like this. It's beautiful in its own way. *looking delighted on the invitation card on her hand* See? designs are not important, the important thing was-- the content of it, the content makes it beautiful *smiles*

 

Jinwoon: *smiled as he saw Jiyeon was so happy*

 

Junhee: Jinwoon? 

 

Jinwoon came back to his senses when Junhee calls him.

 

Jinwoon: Oh. I'm sorry. What are you saying again? 

 

Junhee: *smiled bitterly* How about this one? *handed the invitation to him* It's really beautiful isnt it? It's really extravagant.

 

Jinwoon looks on the invitation, he saw nothing but a invitation full of details and designs. It really looks extravagant.

 

Junhee: You dont like it? *dissapointed* 

 

Jinwoon: Nope. I like it *assured her* it's cute.

 

Junhee: *relief* it's settled. I'm going to picked this one. Oh. I totally forgotten I already choose some flower arrangement look at this *she was about to handed the magazine again to Jinwoon when someone stood in their table*

 

Tae Hee: Annyeong *smiles* 

 

Junhee: Unnie? *looks surprised she even stood up in her seat.*

 

Tae Hee: It's been a long. How are you?

Junhee: Oh unnie I missed you, since when you came back? *hugs Tae hEe*

 

Tae Hee: I'm here to visits a friend. *smiled* 

 

Junhee: chincha? You came along here just to visit a friend of yours? How nice. Maybe he was really so special. *giggles*

 

Tae Hee: He? nope she's a girl, and she's so dear to me. That's why I'm here. *then her eyes went to Jinwoon*

 

Junhee: *saw Tae Hee's reaction* Oh I forgot, Jinwoon she's Kim Tae Hee, one of the great doctor, actually she's a neurologist stays in Us. she's our senior same as a friend way back in my training in hospital. Tae Hee unnie, this is my future husband Jung Jinwoon. 

 

Jung Jinwoon: Annyeong Haseyo. *bows his head*

 

Tae Hee: Annyeong *offers her hand to shake hand* I'm glad I finally meet you in person. *smiles* 

 

Jinwoon looks surprised same as Junhee.It would be the first time that Junhee mentioned Jinwoon to Tae Hee.

 

Tae Hee: Oh. Congratulation for the upcoming wedding. *she break the awkwardness, she sense the confusion in Junhee's eyes* 

 

Junhee: Thanks unnie, I hope you can come.

 

Tae Hee: Thank you for inviting me. I gotta go my brother was waiting for me outside. *bows* 

 

Junhee: Take care unnie. * smiles* 

 


---

 

*outside the restaurant*

 

 

Tae Hee walks towards the direction of the car, she smiled as she saw her younger brother standing in the driver's door. 

 

Tae Hee: I thought your not going here? *teases*

 

Soohyun: Who said I'm not coming? I want to see Jiyeon too. *smiled*

 

Tae Hee: I see.

 

Soohyun: So you finally met him huh? *chuckled*

 

Tae Hee: Yeah, and his better good looking than photos you know.

 

Soohyun: I see, so I'm looking forward to this. I know these going to be a lot of fun. *strecth his arms*

 

Tae Hee: Dont be so silly, *taps his shoulder* Dont over do everything okay?

 

Soohyun: *shrug his shoulder then opens the door of the car*

 

---

 

(next morning:)

 

Jiyeon was about to stood up in her bed when she felt dizziness, she hurriedly lean her one hand to the headboard to support her body.

 

key's calling...

 

Jiyeon hurriedly pick her phone to the side table, she cleared and tries to be cheerful in the other line.

 

*phone conversation*

Jiyeon: Hello

 

Key: Hello Yeon-gie. Are you going to the photoshoot today?

 

Jiyeon: Yes I'm going...

 

Key: Yeongie-ah.. You dont have to--

 

Jiyeon: I'm fine okay Key, there's nothing to worry about, and besides how do many times I need to tell you that I'm okay, I moved on. So relax. See you in the venue. Bye. 

 

Toott.. Toot..

 

As long as Jiyeon hang up the phone, her face become sad, the cheerful voice she have when she talked to Key dissappeard same as she looks teary.

 

Jiyeon POV: I Guess, I need to lie in you too Key. I'm sorry.

 

---

 

At the venue:

 


Qri: But seriously? Is this really needed? *fixing herself to the mirror* Photo shoot in wedding? Compiling everything? Jeez. 

 

Hyomin: Expect it to Boram’s future sister in law,*rolled eyes* she thinks she was famous to do this *madness* she think she’s an idol or actress or even casted in WE Got married! Jeez, if not because of Jiyeon I will never attend or accept being her bridesmaid! Yah! As if we’re friends? Aiiggoo. The nerve of that woman!

 

Qri: Seriously? Hey Boram-mie! Why you didn’t stop Jinwoon to marry Junhee? Like err.. Junhee was very *goose bumps, she even shake her body* just don’t want to continue. 

 

Eunjung: YAH! Stop that, don’t talked too harsh with her, 

 

Hyomin: WAeyo? Qri was right, she always act like angel in our front but when we are turned our backs, she looks like a wicked witch wanting to stab our backs. Jeez *rolled eyes*

 

Qri: Yeh! You’re right Hyomin! 

 

Soyeon: But—honestly, do you think it’s a right thing to do? Like you know, Jiyeon was still in love with Jinwoon and in return, I felt the same way towards Jinwoon.

 

Boram: Who knows? *shrug her shoulder*


---

 

meanwhile (outside the venue)

 

Jiyeon finally arrived to the photoshoot area, though she's not feeling well, feeling dizzy she decided to come to participate, she was about to step her feet when she felt her vision was blurred. 


 
Soohyun: Watch out. * held Jiyeon in both shoulder.*


 
Jiyeon: Mianhe. *looks surprised*


 
Soohyun: it's been a long time Jiyeon Park. *beams* 


 
Jiyeon: what are you---


 
Soohyun: How mean, Didnt you miss me? *chuckled* 


 
Key: So what's going on here? *notices Soohyun hands in Jiyeon's shoulder* 


 
Soohyun: Oh so it's you Kim-ki bum, how nice.. meeting you again here.


 
Key: *snatches Jiyeon to Soohyun* Are you okay? you look paled.


 
Soohyun: Excuse me.. I'm here. *as he cleared his throat*


 
Key: *glared at Soohyun* 


 
Soohyun: My.. My.. you're still the same.. over protective to your bestfriend *emphasize the last word* 


 
Jinwoon: Any problem here?


 
Soohyun's POV: So the whole cast finally here? Interesting. 


 
Junhee: Oh. Jagiya what are you doing here? Oh. Are you Kim Soohyun? 


 
Soohyun: Yup. I'm your photographer. Right Jiyeon-nie? * his voice was sweet, he looks at Jiyeon and smiles beamly to her* 


 
Jinwoon/ Key: *both twitch eyebrow* 


 
Soohyun POV: guess I'm right, it's going to have a lot of fun.

 

----

 

*inside*


The photo shoot get started, all of them were ready for the shoot, and the girls were wearing a white gown while the boys wearing a white tuxedo best complimenting to the royalty motif for the wedding. 

 

Hyomin: Chincha? Whooah. So pretty Boram, you didn’t look like an elementary student after all. *she laughed out loud* 

 

Boram: yah! 

 

Wooyoung: chincha? It’s so hot wearing this *complaining*

 

Hyomin: Jeez, We’re living in the cold country how come it’s hot? Jeez, admit it, the tux doesn’t suit you well that’s why you kept complaining. 

 

Wooyoung: Mwo Yah! I’m –

 

Wooyoung was interrupted when suddenly Junhee went out to the room wearing her gown, she was wearing a tube- white gown, her iness reveals to her gown. Everyone catches her attention, even Jinwoon who was leaning his body to the wall. 

 


Wooyoung: Wow! You’re pretty Junhee-ah.

 

Junhee: Komawo. 

 

Jinwoon: *held his hands to Junhee*

 

Junhee: how’s it? *waiting fir him to compliment her*

 

Jinwoon: Good. You’re pretty.

 

Junhee: *smiled*

 

Soo Hyun: okay, let’s start our photo shoot, first the bride, please step to this side. 

 

Jinwoon: Ka ja *he helps Junhee with her gown they were about to walk when suddenly Jiyeon went out to the other room*

 

Boram: Omo. 

 

Junhee and Jinwoon automatically turn their head, they saw Jiyeon standing near where her unnies was, she looks alike a goddess indeed, even she wears a simple long tube gown, and her beauty was really unexceptional. She has her own charm that even including Junhee can’t help but stare at her.

 

 

On the other hand, Jinwoon was frozen on his spot, his eyes lock at Jiyeon, though it’s not his first time to see Jiyeon wearing like this, he can’t help himself but look at her. He was really fascinated. 

 

Hurriedly, Soohyun went to Jiyeon's side upon seeing Jinwoon's reaction at all. He hugs Jiyeon with so much delighted.

 

Soohyun: Jiyeon-nie! You're so pretty. *still hugging Jiyeon, then his gaze went to Jinwoon, he looks at him with teasing glare that makes Jinwoon make clenched his fist in annoyance*

 

Jiyeon: Yah! what are you doing? let go of me.

 

Soohyun: shiru! *he teases more*

 

Junhee: Jagiya! *she called out, knowing that Jinwoon was irritated upon seeing the scene*

 

Jinwoon: Oh. *goes back on his senses*

 

Junhee: Kaja? *she smiled bitterly*


Soo Hyun can't helepd but smirked on what he saw, he hurriedly let go of Jiyeon and prepare his camera, walks on the two just like nothing happened and took pictures of the two. 

 

Soohyun: For the count of three plese look at this side.. Okay .. One .. two.. three.. 


 
Click.. *sounds of camera*


 
Soohyun: okay I'm going to shoot again in a count of three please look at the other side... one two..


 
But Sohyun stop when he notice Jinwoon was simply glancing on Jiyeon, Soohyun smirked before clicking the camera.

 

----

 

 

lunch:

 

 

Soo Hyun: okay so let's take a break, and right after we were going to the last shoot arraso? *he smiled as he handed down his camera*

 

Junhee walks towards to the dressing room, she smiled for every person she saw inside, she looks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter